PDA

View Full Version : Cant Play Age Of Mythology - Help!

lfcwill
05-13-2003, 08:31 AM
i've downloaded age of mythology, extracted all the files using isobuster and installed. however, when i go to play the game from the copy on my c drive it says i need to insert disc 1. to fix this i burned both discs on nero but it still asks for disc 1?! I have read that i need a no=cd crack which i have downloaded off kazaa. however i am unsure that i am correctly using this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MagicNakor
05-13-2003, 08:43 AM
You need a no-CD patch. This (http://www.gamecopyworld.com) site might have one for Age of Mythology. Most cracks from Kazaa are virus-ridden. Depending on what kind it is, you either run it in the directory you installed the game to, or you just cut/paste the .exe over the original .exe.

:ninja:

lfcwill
05-13-2003, 08:54 AM
thanks for that. i've just downloaded 'Age of Mythology v1.0 [ENGLISH] No-CD/Fixed EXE'. I am reletavly new to all this so could you explain in idiot terms what exactly to do now. Many thanks.

marine_aart
05-13-2003, 11:49 AM
just overwrite the .exe file

MagicNakor
05-13-2003, 12:01 PM
Cut and paste your downloaded .exe into the Age of Mythology directory that has the game .exe in it.

:ninja:

marine_aart
05-13-2003, 12:12 PM
I said that :angry: