PDA

View Full Version : 2006 World Series Champions!!!

mr. nails
11-19-2006, 12:26 AM
i know it's kinda late, but yeah... St. Louis Cardinals 2006 World Series Champions! that's awesome. someone know where i can find a world series ring for st.louis? i've looked. not avail. atm? hrmm. either way 'bout time. first in 24 years. much deserved! thx.

Busyman™
11-19-2006, 06:04 AM
:lol:

Yeah I was gonna post this earlier (in the month)...something like..

"Oh yeah, the Cardinals won the World Series."

mr. nails
11-19-2006, 11:15 AM
i'm from missouri and i've followed them thru the whole season. i just never visit this part of the forum. scanned thru and didn't see anything about the good 'ol cards so i posted. best times for the cards. new stadium and they won the ws in that said stadium. bad ass. i'll be there cum spring time! either way, i love my red birds! go cards!

Busyman™
11-19-2006, 02:25 PM
i'm from missouri and i've followed them thru the whole season. i just never visit this part of the forum. scanned thru and didn't see anything about the good 'ol cards so i posted. best times for the cards. new stadium and they won the ws in that said stadium. bad ass. i'll be there cum spring time! either way, i love my red birds! go cards!

Pujols was a beast and a roll 'till he got hurt. He was on pace for the home-run record.

mr. nails
11-19-2006, 11:15 PM
lol, 1/4 of the team was hurt.