PDA

View Full Version : Jeeses fucking christ

Skweeky
11-19-2006, 02:40 AM
I went out in Glasgow tonight.
Decided to head home earlier that anyone else so had to walk for about 2 minues from Royal Exchange Square to Queen Street Station to get to a taxi rank.

Some freaky guy followed me and kept trying to feed me chips, I ignored him but he just wouldn't leave:unsure:

Eventually some guy came and stood between him and me and the freaky guy buggered off. The guy who was standing next to me then told me the freaky guy had been following me from the club :fear:

To top things off, I had to pay £37 for a fucking taxi, only had £30 on me and none of the cash lines were working. The whole system was down :cry:
Most embarassing situation ever. Eventually promised the taxi driver I'd send him a cheque:wacko:

I'm so stressed I feel sick:(

GepperRankins
11-19-2006, 03:09 AM
it's nice to see that some strangers can be awesome though :)

MagicNakor
11-19-2006, 04:10 AM
I too wish for strangers to follow me and attempt to feed me chips.

:shuriken:

callum
11-19-2006, 04:30 AM
Decided to head home earlier that anyone else so had to walk for about 2 minues from Royal Exchange Square to Queen Street Station to get to a taxi rank.
(

Where were you? I went for a job interview in 1up a couple of months ago, the main man was a cunt and totally didn't get my well good job skills.

Buffalo
11-19-2006, 07:57 AM
you should have sprayed him with mace.
Glad you got home safe Sonja, it's a mad world, don't go it alone again.

GepperRankins
11-19-2006, 08:01 AM
you should have sprayed him with mace.
btw, i'm shagging that nazi
Glad you got home safe Sonja, it's a mad world, don't go it alone again.

:shutup:

Buffalo
11-19-2006, 08:10 AM
:lol:

We both have problems, just like a lot of people, together we can sort it.
all the time she's at mine, her past is past.
We both have potential, i'm sure.

JPaul
11-19-2006, 11:12 AM
Indeed you are well suited.

You harp on, looking for help and support. People actually go to the bother of giving it. Then you get back together and the first thing you do is tell everyone that they are all sad wankers with no life.

You're a quality act. Jointly and severally.

Here's an idea, grow the fuck up and stop thinking that the World revolves around you. It really doesn't.

Skweeky
11-19-2006, 11:22 AM
(

Where were you? I went for a job interview in 1up a couple of months ago, the main man was a cunt and totally didn't get my well good job skills.

I was right next to One Up, in Di Maggio's and after that in The Social.
It was old skool funky house night in there:D Brilliant

Tip: Do not attempt to dance for hours in stiletto heels. It hurts the next day:wacko:

gustafo
11-19-2006, 11:35 AM
£37 ?!?!?!

JPaul
11-19-2006, 11:56 AM
£37 ?!?!?!

About $521

gustafo
11-19-2006, 12:01 PM
no, it's around $70, but still, very expensive...

Biggles
11-19-2006, 12:22 PM
Tip: Do not attempt to dance for hours in stiletto heels. It hurts the next day:wacko:

Hey Ho! another ambition bubble burst.

:dabs:

Skiz
11-19-2006, 01:08 PM
Welcome to stranger, crackhead central.

Skweeky
11-19-2006, 01:11 PM
I only gave him £30. None of the cash machines were working

CrabGirl
11-19-2006, 01:19 PM
Glad you are alright though babe and it worked out ok.

Remember, never take chips from strangers.

j2k4
11-19-2006, 02:22 PM
I'd hate to see you done in by your adventurous spirit.

Buy a can of pepper spray or something. :huh:

j2k4
11-19-2006, 02:24 PM
Some freaky guy followed me and kept trying to feed me chips, I ignored him but he just wouldn't leave(

JP?

You were probably pretty safe, actually...

Gripper
11-19-2006, 02:42 PM

Ain't that the truth.:w00t:

brotherdoobie
11-19-2006, 04:14 PM

Ain't that the truth.:w00t:

Weak as water...the lot of you. :01:

Peace bd

Buffalo
11-19-2006, 04:51 PM

You harp on, looking for help and support. People actually go to the bother of giving it. Then you get back together and the first thing you do is tell everyone that they are all sad wankers with no life.

Here's an idea, grow the fuck up and stop thinking that the World revolves around you. It really doesn't.

What was it... Clicks! or the ring leader, big boss man of FST!

My view of you Mr Jp or should I say, Old man,
stop thinking that FST revolves around you!
over the years you have been nothing but a selfish bastard to old members and new.

Not so long ago you told me to Fuck off 3 times just in one post.

Go on, say it!

:)

Alien5
11-19-2006, 04:55 PM
Dont take any notice of em... they told me "community rep" was shit but i still didnt remove it, i would have left your avatar how it was if i were you. good you've changed it back again :happy:

brotherdoobie
11-19-2006, 05:38 PM
Dont take any notice of em... they told me "community rep" was shit but i still didnt remove it, i would have left your avatar how it was if i were you. good you've changed it back again :happy:

Al Sharpton?

Peace bd :ph34r:

Alien5
11-19-2006, 05:49 PM

Al Sharpton?

if he likes his avatar then he should leave it as it is, if someone takes the piss out of it, then just take the piss back. some of you are rubbish piss takers anyway :lol:

brotherdoobie
11-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Al Sharpton?

if he likes his avatar then he should leave it as it is, if someone takes the piss out of it, then just take the piss back. some of you are rubbish piss takers anyway :lol:

I only take quality piss...never rubbish.:snooty:

Jessie Jackson?

Peace bd

JPaul
11-19-2006, 06:44 PM

What was it... Clicks! or the ring leader, big boss man of FST!

My view of you Mr Jp or should I say, Old man,
stop thinking that FST revolves around you!
over the years you have been nothing but a selfish bastard to old members and new.

Not so long ago you told me to Fuck off 3 times just in one post.

Go on, say it!

:)

When did I tell you to fuck off 3 times in one post. I don't remember dong that. However if you could show me then I may understand the context.

I'm telling you to fuck off this time is because your a two faced hypocrite. Guys like Sam4 spend good time talking to you and supporting you, sharing their experiences with you. Then you come back the next day and post that everyone here is a wanker with no life.

Fuck you, prick.

Alien5
11-19-2006, 06:50 PM
its true everyone here is a wanker with no life. :P come on guys?

JPaul
11-19-2006, 06:52 PM
its true everyone here is a wanker with no life. :P come on guys?

That's hardly the point.

Anyway, I'm a wanker with a life so :snooty:

Alien5
11-19-2006, 06:53 PM
when someone fucks up - why do you all have to join in?

JPaul
11-19-2006, 06:59 PM
when someone fucks up - why do you all have to join in?

To be fair he's the guy who told everyone they were wankers with no life, just hours after various people offering their help and support.

I replied because I felt it appropriate. I feel he particularly let Sam4 and VB down, as they were most vocal in their support. I also offered my support in the thread that he has now had deleted.

Alien5
11-19-2006, 08:57 PM
sorry, im gonna stay outta this then, i dont want the whole place calling me names :cry: :P

JPaul
11-19-2006, 10:05 PM
sorry, im gonna stay outta this then, i dont want the whole place calling me names :cry: :P

Cawk

Skweeky
11-19-2006, 10:10 PM
JP, are you actually a weird Albanian with a black eye and grazes on your nose?

JPaul
11-19-2006, 10:17 PM
JP, are you actually a weird Albanian with a black eye and grazes on your nose?

Sometimes however only very rarely.

Skweeky
11-19-2006, 10:25 PM
Yes... you strike me as the type.

Next type offer me some chips and curry

Alien5
11-20-2006, 12:01 AM
mmm curry n chips sounds good :P

brotherdoobie
11-20-2006, 12:55 AM
mmm curry n chips sounds good :P

Ghandi?

Peace bd

GepperRankins
11-20-2006, 02:24 AM
Some freaky guy followed me and kept trying to feed me chips, I ignored him but he just wouldn't leave(

JP?

JP would never ever give up a chip for free. no way

gatorade
11-20-2006, 06:18 PM
woot! nice story

JPaul
11-20-2006, 08:21 PM
JP?

JP would never ever give up a chip for free. no way

I'm more likely to tear a chip from a starving childs hand. Fact.