PDA

View Full Version : Homework sux llama testies

Seedler
11-19-2006, 10:29 PM
It really really really does.

Beginning of every friday night I vow to myself to finish my hwk and study hard.

And yet again it's a sunday night and I haven't done any.

Guess I'll have to skip chemistry first period tomorrow to do my hwk...again.

It's only been 2 months of school, and I've already skipped 14 classes of chemistry:pinch:

Smith
11-19-2006, 10:45 PM
I have to do a 2 page report on Covenant House and make a book cover for tommorow.

Ive given up on the Covenant House report because theres no info and I dont remember what the book is called so I cant make a cover.

Acid_death69
11-19-2006, 11:33 PM
haha try being in university its hard. but ya get to get pissed whenever:)

tesco
11-20-2006, 12:58 AM
Apprenticeships rock :happy:

Except when you get laid off :cry:

gatorade
11-20-2006, 01:03 AM
woo for procrastination

Acid_death69
11-20-2006, 01:06 AM
what do you do Rossco?

tesco
11-20-2006, 01:44 AM
I'm an electrician.

Seedler
11-20-2006, 01:56 AM
I'm an electrician.

omg they rich fucks electricians.

2 friends of mine, one electrician took OYAP (ontario youth apprenticeship program) and graduated, starting wage was $25 and now he makes over $80/hour and still raising after 4 years.

Another friend, who graduated from Ivy from Western after like 7 years and has his MBA, yet he still can't find a decent job:(

True story.

tesco
11-20-2006, 01:57 AM
I'm an electrician.

2 friends of mine, one electrician took OYAP (ontario youth apprenticeship program) and graduated, starting wage was $25 and now he makes over $80/hour and still raising after 4 years.

Another friend, who graduated from Ivy from Western after like 7 years and has his MBA, yet he still can't find a decent job:(

True story.wtf $80/hour?:huh:

I'd move to wherever that job is in a second to make that much :lol:

Jagarga
11-20-2006, 02:10 AM
it's in seedlers head with his bodily inadequacies.(sp)

peat moss
11-20-2006, 03:02 AM

NWT my little friend ! Where a warehouse man makes $22.00 cnd. :dabs:

Smith
11-20-2006, 03:45 AM
Erm..In Ontario theres not a HUGE need for electricians. Unless there in Alberta I doubt there making 80$/h.

I'm thinking about starting an apprenticeship for pluming..MY granddad was a plummer..and its a decent wage.

Seedler
11-20-2006, 05:25 AM

That's after 4 years of hard work. Duh.

peat moss
11-20-2006, 06:41 AM
Erm..In Ontario theres not a HUGE need for electricians. Unless there in Alberta I doubt there making 80$/h.

I'm thinking about starting an apprenticeship for pluming..MY granddad was a plummer..and its a decent wage.

And an honest profession , young people should try many trades ,find one you like . Life is too short to be doing something you hate . :)

Acid_death69
11-20-2006, 11:38 AM
Yeah but unless you live in England you get cowboy Tradesman. they are a pain in the ass all they seem to do is brake more stuff than they fix.

GepperRankins
11-20-2006, 12:20 PM
how does manker pronounce llama?

Barbarossa
11-20-2006, 12:22 PM
Dunno, but when he says it he spits like one :dabs:

Cheese
11-20-2006, 03:23 PM
My homework this week: Read Jacob's Room, read a few short stories, make notes on all my reading, write a short story and do some work on my dissertation (for which I'm writing three short stories).

I sometimes wish I'd taken one of the easy subjects like accountancy or biology.

Acid_death69
11-20-2006, 03:25 PM
haha what did you take cheese?

tesco
11-20-2006, 03:26 PM
wtf $80/hour?:huh:

That's after 4 years of hard work. Duh.You said he started at $25 which is also still a lot for a first year apprentice.

CrabGirl
11-20-2006, 04:37 PM
My homework this week: Read Jacob's Room, read a few short stories, make notes on all my reading, write a short story and do some work on my dissertation (for which I'm writing three short stories).

I sometimes wish I'd taken one of the easy subjects like accountancy or biology.

And all that in just one week with nothing else to do as well? Harsh.

I however, have a 50 hour working week, 5 hours of college, homework, an assessment, housework, and a social life. As well as cooking and serving the man in my life. I agree with you about accountants though

Just as well women>men.

Cheese
11-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Reading Vagina Woolf is harder work than a 50 hour working week, 5 hours of college, homework, an assessment, housework, and a social life. As well as cooking and serving the man in my life. Fact.

manker
11-20-2006, 04:53 PM
The burden placed upon the shoulders of accountants by expectant clients with their befuddled faces imploring them to assist them against the evil VAT empire is almost too much for a mortal man to bear.

Studying to be an accountant is, however, a piece of pish. Seven years of adding stuff up with a calculator, ffs.

Cheese
11-20-2006, 10:46 PM
Reading Vagina Woolf is harder work than a 50 hour working week, 5 hours of college, homework, an assessment, housework, and a social life. As well as cooking and serving the man in my life. Fact.

My missus is right however. She works much harder than me, is far more intelligent AND she is a great cook. I, although I can read books and stuff, am a peasant and a bum in comparison. All Hail Crabgirl. Down with The Cheese.

gamer4eva
11-20-2006, 11:02 PM
It really really really does.

Beginning of every friday night I vow to myself to finish my hwk and study hard.

And yet again it's a sunday night and I haven't done any.

Guess I'll have to skip chemistry first period tomorrow to do my hwk...again.

It's only been 2 months of school, and I've already skipped 14 classes of chemistry:pinch:

Chemistry is easy as hell even at A-level standard....:lol: and yeah it can get boring I HATE TITRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

Barbarossa
11-21-2006, 09:39 AM

My missus is right however. She works much harder than me, is far more intelligent AND she is a great cook. I, although I can read books and stuff, am a peasant and a bum in comparison. All Hail Crabgirl. Down with The Cheese.

:eyebrows:

Gripper
11-21-2006, 10:21 AM

:blink: Drugs or serious hacking going on here.:unsure:

Acid_death69
11-21-2006, 01:14 PM
DRUGS!! :blink: