PDA

View Full Version : "Kramer" Is A Fucking Bitch

Busyman
11-21-2006, 04:34 PM
http://www.tmz.com/

I like how he says "we" as if he's part of the KKK.

GepperRankins
11-21-2006, 04:43 PM
lol!

he should say he's an alcoholic :pinch:

gustafo
11-21-2006, 04:45 PM
honestly, i never liked Kramer... actually I hate Kramer...

Skiz
11-21-2006, 04:47 PM
A much better clip here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dufHYw-W6j4

I think the above clip pretty much sums it up tbh.

papir
11-21-2006, 05:50 PM
no shit ?!

Gripper
11-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Strange when Richard Pryor called people that,they laughed and clapped him.

Skiz
11-21-2006, 07:32 PM

How could you even begin to compare those two? :huh:

Richard Pryor said it in the middle of jokes or as part of a joke. Michael Richards was not. He even admits that it wasn't part of his act and that he had gone into a "rage".

I do however think it's bullshit that blacks can say "nigger" or "nigga" all day long and it's ok. Do blacks expect the word to go away when we're constantly reminded of it by those that deem it unspeakable?

tdoar
11-21-2006, 08:36 PM

One can make fun of his own like the seinfeld chapter about the dentist that converted to judism just for the jokes

Mr. Mulder
11-21-2006, 08:37 PM
it's a good job black people aren't allowed to use the internet or they might see that and be offended :pinch:

Busyman™
11-21-2006, 11:15 PM
it's a good job black people aren't allowed to use the internet or they might see that and be offended :pinch:

Where's the punchline?:ermm:

Busyman™
11-21-2006, 11:16 PM
I do however think it's bullshit that blacks can say "nigger" or "nigga" all day long and it's ok. Do blacks expect the word to go away when we're constantly reminded of it by those that deem it unspeakable?

Can I talk to your friends the way you do?

Busyman™
11-21-2006, 11:17 PM

He's black and joking too.

Proper Bo
11-21-2006, 11:31 PM

So I can't call people niggers because I'm white?

edit: assuming that's the word in question, obviousement

Busyman™
11-21-2006, 11:45 PM

What's the context?

For instance, Kramer wasn't joking at all.

Also you can do whatever you wanna do. In some instances it might get you fucked up. In others you might get cheers and laughter.

Proper Bo
11-21-2006, 11:47 PM

What's the context?

For instance, Kramer wasn't joking at all.

Also you can do whatever you wanna do. In some instances it might get you fucked up. In others you might get cheers and laughter.

Wow, I was expecting a straight "no" and then I was going to call you a racist. You spoilt than one, twunt:pinch:

j2k4
11-22-2006, 12:12 AM
No excuse for that.

Cross him off the list for good.

vidcc
11-22-2006, 12:40 AM
an interesting take on the whole thing (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-ridley/a-couple-of-n-words-wal_b_34664.html) imo.

Could a white guy post that opinion?

Smith
11-22-2006, 12:43 AM
I love how Jerry Seinfeld is there defending him.

Proper Bo
11-22-2006, 12:45 AM
an interesting take on the whole thing (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-ridley/a-couple-of-n-words-wal_b_34664.html) imo.

A Couple of "N Words" Walk into a Comedy Club

So, Michael Richards gets heckled, has a meltdown, calls some guys niggers, gives a detailing of a forked-based lynching (?), then gets the public flogging he deserves as he crawls around looking for absolution.

And that's all as it should be.

But a query: what exactly do you call a couple of black guys who go to a public place where people paid money to enjoy themselves and who then begin to yell and scream at the person on stage who is trying to do his job?

As an ex-stand up, I can tell you that a comedy club isn't a place you go looking to get the abuse you just can't seem to find in daily life. The stage is a performer's domain. You protect that domain. You are not on stage to take what's given just 'cause you're getting paid. If you are attacked, you retaliate. If you can be high minded and pithy with your retribution, bravo. But if necessary, if you need to be brutal, such is the nature of things. You go for a heckler's weakness - physical failings, appearances, or stereotypes. Such as; the stereotype of SOME blacks who are unable to be demure in public. SOME blacks who are oblivious to a code of conduct.

Some would call such individuals niggers.

Clearly, do to so in this PC-ified age - even in a comedy club, even after having been attacked - is to risk one's career.

Comparisons have been made to Richards and Mel Gibson, but I don't fully entertain them. When Gibson lost his mind - or made his true id evident - he was driving drunk. And when law officers charged with protecting the public attempted to do their job Gibson let loose with an unprovoked tirade.

Richards was on stage, practicing his craft in a professional setting, when he was chided to the point he could stand no more. Should he have found a better way to express his displeasure?

Absolutely.

But that cannot obfuscate the fact that if these "gentlemen" had merely kept their mouths shut and enjoyed the show - or, failing that, quietly made their way to an exit - no one would have said a word to them. Yet, now, after inciting the incident, they have the audacity to play the victim; act as though they are completely oblivious as to why - WHY - someone would "out of the blue" call them the dreaded "N Word" (and please don't get me started on how the Caucasian-dominate media makes matters worse by unilaterally deciding for blacks that nigger is forever a hurtful word).

These couple of guys, who have become poster-children for racial insensitivity with the rapidity of the rise of a teen pop queen, are not innocent blacks who were smeared merely for the color of their skin. They are loud-mouthed smart-alecks who were looking for trouble. And trouble once found, they and their paternalistic coddlers seek a group hug from the rest of us when really they are in need of a spanking and a lesson in manners.

No, I'll save my sympathy for some real victims. Not a couple of "N words" who walked into a comedy club.

done.

vidcc
11-22-2006, 12:52 AM

So, Michael Richards gets heckled, has a meltdown, calls some guys niggers, gives a detailing of a forked-based lynching (?), then gets the public flogging he deserves as he crawls around looking for absolution.

But a query: what exactly do you call a couple of black guys who go to a public place where people paid money to enjoy themselves and who then begin to yell and scream at the person on stage who is trying to do his job?

As an ex-stand up, I can tell you that a comedy club isn't a place you go looking to get the abuse you just can't seem to find in daily life. The stage is a performer's domain. You protect that domain. You are not on stage to take what's given just 'cause you're getting paid. If you are attacked, you retaliate. If you can be high minded and pithy with your retribution, bravo. But if necessary, if you need to be brutal, such is the nature of things. You go for a heckler's weakness - physical failings, appearances, or stereotypes. Such as; the stereotype of SOME blacks who are unable to be demure in public. SOME blacks who are oblivious to a code of conduct.

Clearly, do to so in this PC-ified age - even in a comedy club, even after having been attacked - is to risk one's career.

Comparisons have been made to Richards and Mel Gibson, but I don't fully entertain them. When Gibson lost his mind - or made his true id evident - he was driving drunk. And when law officers charged with protecting the public attempted to do their job Gibson let loose with an unprovoked tirade.

Richards was on stage, practicing his craft in a professional setting, when he was chided to the point he could stand no more. Should he have found a better way to express his displeasure?

Absolutely.

But that cannot obfuscate the fact that if these "gentlemen" had merely kept their mouths shut and enjoyed the show - or, failing that, quietly made their way to an exit - no one would have said a word to them. Yet, now, after inciting the incident, they have the audacity to play the victim; act as though they are completely oblivious as to why - WHY - someone would "out of the blue" call them the dreaded "N Word" (and please don't get me started on how the Caucasian-dominate media makes matters worse by unilaterally deciding for blacks that nigger is forever a hurtful word).

These couple of guys, who have become poster-children for racial insensitivity with the rapidity of the rise of a teen pop queen, are not innocent blacks who were smeared merely for the color of their skin. They are loud-mouthed smart-alecks who were looking for trouble. And trouble once found, they and their paternalistic coddlers seek a group hug from the rest of us when really they are in need of a spanking and a lesson in manners.

No, I'll save my sympathy for some real victims. Not a couple of "N words" who walked into a comedy club.

done.

:pinch:

j2k4
11-22-2006, 01:14 AM

Absolutely.

done.

Another good point.

Hey, if calling someone "nigger" is bad for some, it should be bad for all, yes?

Or are we gonna fuck around with the meaning of the word "equality", too?

If black-on-black use of the word is okay, then other contexts are legitimate as well.

In the real world, where I live, blacks are not special, they are regular people, and I can do them no better than to treat them that way.

Seedler
11-22-2006, 02:01 AM
that teh h4rsh.

GepperRankins
11-22-2006, 02:58 AM
truth is he picked the first difference he noticed between him and the heckler. if they were fat he would have gone on about them being fat. if they were a woman he would have picked at that. the painful thing is that he couldn't just come out and say that on telly :pinch:

Busyman™
11-22-2006, 03:18 AM

Sure but the talk around "the watercooler" at work doesn't have these hecklers made out to be victims at all. In fact I haven't heard such a thing (I'm sure it might be out there....somewhere).

The consensus around people I know is basically, "Kramer can kiss my ass, the motherfucker." The hecklers aren't a second thought.

Furthermore, heckling does not give a comedian carte blanche to say whateverthefuck. A comedian must remember that he is ultimately there to entertain and that he might not just grossly offend hecklers but others in the audience (and viewers of the recording :shifty:).

Kramer obviously didn't realize that those hecklers weren't just two black people in a sea of KKK audience members.:dry:

Busyman™
11-22-2006, 03:20 AM
done.

Another good point.

Hey, if calling someone "nigger" is bad for some, it should be bad for all, yes?

If black-on-black use of the word is okay, then other contexts are legitimate as well.

No it isn't.

j2k4
11-22-2006, 03:38 AM
Another good point.

No it isn't.

Yes, they are, which is to say that in the context of black-on-black, use of the word is illegitimate, whether you as a black man do it or not.

You doing it and being "okay" with it does not make it right, and being black does not entitle you to some lame-ass proprietary claim to it's use.

Further, I would extend the same caveat to the habit of black men of using the terms "bitch" (and it's vernacular variations, such as "biatch) and "ho" to refer to their women.

Busyman™
11-22-2006, 03:53 AM
No it isn't.

Yes, they are, which is to say that in the context of black-on-black, use of the word is illegitimate, whether you as a black man do it or not.

You doing it and being "okay" with it does not make it right, and being black does not entitle you to some lame-ass proprietary claim to it's use.

Further, I would extend the same caveat to the habit of black men of using the terms "bitch" (and it's vernacular variations, such as "biatch) and "ho" to refer to their women.

Person A calls Person B out of their name and Person B is cool with it.

Person A and B don't a give a fuck what you think nor would they care if their speech was legitimized by you. It's legitimized by them and that's all that matters since it's their convo.

Bitch and ho aren't just used by black men. It's probably safe to say you haven't the slightest idea what black men call their women. Citing some references in the media doesn't make it a "black men habit".

Maybe you should let this subject pass by your radar. You are starting to sound like the clueless guy right now.

The way one talks to another has to do with exactly who they are talking to. I couldn't talk to your wife the way you do. I couldn't scold your daughter.

I could also call my friends motherfucker and they not be offended. Could you do the same? No, you'd get your ass kicked.

Would your argument be, "Well Busy called you a motherfucker so I'm entitled tooooo."

Fuck no.

You know it makes sense.

edit: FYI: Ho's are cumbuckets (and nothing more) and bitches are well....women that are assholes.

GepperRankins
11-22-2006, 04:16 AM

Person A and B don't a give a fuck what you think nor would they care if their speech was legitimized by you. It's legitimized by them and that's all that matters since it's their convo.

Bitch and ho aren't just used by black men. It's probably safe to say you haven't the slightest idea what black men call their women. Citing some references in the media doesn't make it a "black men habit".

Maybe you should let this subject pass by your radar. You are starting to sound like the clueless guy right now.

The way one talks to another has to do with exactly who they are talking to. I couldn't talk to your wife the way you do. I couldn't scold your daughter.

I could also call my friends motherfucker and they not be offended. Could you do the same? No, you'd get your ass kicked.

Would your argument be, "Well Busy called you a motherfucker so I'm entitled tooooo."

Fuck no.

You know it makes sense.

edit: FYI: Ho's are cumbuckets (and nothing more) and bitches are well....women that are assholes.
saying that though. can't you see that this kramer guy was only trying to be as offensive as possible to this one, or few people? the other audience members were really just the third party

Busyman™
11-22-2006, 04:40 AM
A much better clip here:

How is that a much better clip?

It's the aftermath on David Letterman.:blink:

Skiz
11-22-2006, 08:39 AM
A much better clip here:

It's the same clip as you posted, but I can actually see it. The one on the site you linked was blurry as hell.

Busyman™
11-22-2006, 11:20 AM

It's the same clip as you posted, but I can actually see it. The one on the site you linked was blurry as hell.

Hmmm I saw David Letterman and now it's been removed.

Gripper
11-22-2006, 04:20 PM
Why was someone secretly filming him anyway,was it some kind of set up.
Isn't it illegal to film performers at theses places, :whistling:

nrfuller
11-22-2006, 05:38 PM
The letterman apology was almost more painful to watch than the actual incident.

Who uses the term "afro-american" anymore?

j2k4
11-22-2006, 08:26 PM

Fuck no.

You know it makes sense.

I though the term in question was "nigger".

If the word is presumed offensive due to it's historical context (and it is, isn't it?), then why is it okay for blacks to use but not whites?

Use of the term incites and evokes offense among blacks when used by whites, right?

Suppose you were in a restaurant and just around the corner, out of your sight, but certainly within earshot, you hear a voice say, "That nigger is a fool", and several other like comments in a way that doesn't indicate any sense of propriety or place.

What do you do?

Keep in mind, this is a generic voice - could be whitey, but maybe not.

Are you gonna step up on a brother and break up his "convo"?

Busyman™
11-22-2006, 11:42 PM

Fuck no.

You know it makes sense.

If the word is presumed offensive due to it's historical context (and it is, isn't it?), then why is it okay for blacks to use but not whites?

Use of the term incites and evokes offense among blacks when used by whites, right?

Suppose you were in a restaurant and just around the corner, out of your sight, but certainly within earshot, you hear a voice say, "That nigger is a fool", and several other like comments in a way that doesn't indicate any sense of propriety or place.

What do you do?

What the hell? What "brother"?

In this historical context did blacks persecute blacks cos of their skin?

Is it ok for me to talk to your wife anywhichaway I feel?

Busyman™
11-22-2006, 11:48 PM
The letterman apology was almost more painful to watch than the actual incident.

Who uses the term "afro-american" anymore?

:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

Afro is a hairstyle.

Tbh, I don't like the term African-American either.

I ain't from Africa.:ermm: Maybe, even with the inclusion of Pangea Theory, it can be determined that all humans started in what is now Africa, but it doesn't quite work out to call everyone African-American.:ermm:

j2k4
11-23-2006, 12:11 AM

What do you do?

Is it or is it not your position that you would be righteously offended (to the point of trying to "kick someone's ass") by a white person using a term which is in no way offensive if uttered by a black person?

BTW-

Why don't you do yourself proud and answer my question plainly?

If you do, I promise to be as effusive in praising you as you were with me.

Busyman™
11-23-2006, 12:32 AM

Is it or is it not your position that you would be righteously offended (to the point of trying to "kick someone's ass") by a white person using a term which is in no way offensive if uttered by a black person?

BTW-

Why don't you do yourself proud and answer my question plainly?

If you do, I promise to be as effusive in praising you as you were with me.

I have no problem with plainly answering questions....save the brother shit though.

That is not my position, btw. Save the praise. It's not my thing.

Do yourself proud and ask questions plainly to get answers in kind.

j2k4
11-23-2006, 12:42 AM

Suppose you were in a restaurant, and just around the corner, out of your sight, but certainly within earshot, you hear a voice say, "That nigger is a fool", and several other like comments in a way that doesn't indicate any sense of propriety or place.

What do you do?

I have no problem with plainly answering questions....

Hmmm.

In reviewing, I see your dilemma.

The intricate/arcane/nuanced wording of my questions must have you, um........flummoxed.

Never mind, then.

vidcc
11-23-2006, 01:52 AM
Sure but the talk around "the watercooler" at work doesn't have these hecklers made out to be victims at all. In fact I haven't heard such a thing (I'm sure it might be out there....somewhere).

The consensus around people I know is basically, "Kramer can kiss my ass, the motherfucker." The hecklers aren't a second thought.

Furthermore, heckling does not give a comedian carte blanche to say whateverthefuck. A comedian must remember that he is ultimately there to entertain and that he might not just grossly offend hecklers but others in the audience (and viewers of the recording :shifty:).

Kramer obviously didn't realize that those hecklers weren't just two black people in a sea of KKK audience members.:dry:

Just heard that the two hecklers have asked him to meet with them and a retired judge so they can discuss possible compensation for pain and suffering, and if he refuses they are threatening to take him to court for the damages :ermm:

j2k4
11-23-2006, 10:51 AM

Just heard that the two hecklers have asked him to meet with them and a retired judge so they can discuss possible compensation for pain and suffering, and if he refuses they are threatening to take him to court for the damages :ermm:

This confuses you?

Busyman™
11-23-2006, 03:04 PM

I have no problem with plainly answering questions....

Hmmm.

In reviewing, I see your dilemma.

The intricate/arcane/nuanced wording of my questions must have you, um........flummoxed.

Never mind, then.

Oh you left you left out one (conveniently).

Why pepper me with questions and top it off with the "brother" shit at the end? Flummoxed, hardly. I just think your a clueless idiot.

Maybe you missed the answer in my last post.

That is not my position, btw.

Again, what's with the brother shit? Are you turning into the clueless guy again?

Busyman™
11-23-2006, 03:11 PM

This confuses you?

Was there a confused smiley used or something? I'll help. He used this :ermm: cause he thinks it's fucking stupid as do I. Not this :blink: or this :huh: .

Those hecklers know they aren't damaged. They just wanna get paid.

They were called a racial slur after heckling which hardly justifies them compensation. Next up: sue the Laugh Factory.:ermm:

The last sentence does not mean I'm flummoxed, btw.

Now if they were getting dinner at a restaurant, asked for water, and the waiter went on the same tirade, I could be symapthetic.

manker
11-23-2006, 04:16 PM
I just think your a clueless idiot.Busyman using irony or Busyman being fucking stupid.

I simply can't decide :huh:

Busyman™
11-23-2006, 05:38 PM
I just think your a clueless idiot.Busyman using irony or Busyman being fucking stupid.

manker chiming in to be a bitch. Yeah that's it. I was hoping that would be jay with a response.

The word police has back-up apparently.

manker
11-23-2006, 06:07 PM
Busyman using irony or Busyman being fucking stupid.

manker chiming in to be a bitch. Yeah that's it. I was hoping that would be jay with a response.

I was sincerity itself.

Everything pointed to irony; the context, your italics - but given the precedent your past posts provide, I just couldn't credit you with it.

Still can't.

Busyman™
11-23-2006, 06:11 PM

I was sincerity itself.

Everything pointed to irony; the context, your italics - but given the precedent your past posts provide, I just couldn't credit you with it.

Still can't.

Fair enough. I wish you woulda just let jay reply first, ya fuckwit.

100%
11-23-2006, 07:17 PM
Why was someone secretly filming him anyway,was it some kind of set up.

Film everything and you may get loads of cash if you catch the right moment.

This post is unfilmable.

Skiz
11-28-2006, 03:08 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/11/kramer-apology.html

:shuriken:

tesco
11-28-2006, 05:21 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/11/kramer-apology.html

:shuriken:
:lol::P

tesco
11-28-2006, 05:43 PM
http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/4781/The_Targets_Of_Kramers_Outburst_Speak_Out

was posted here: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/funny-stuff/t-the-targets-kramers-outburst-speak-out-139816

vidcc
11-28-2006, 09:52 PM
the lost seinfeld episode (http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid203712201/bclid192880073/bctid335844850)

tesco
11-28-2006, 10:01 PM
the lost seinfeld episode (http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid203712201/bclid192880073/bctid335844850)that's great :lol:

namzuf9
11-28-2006, 11:04 PM
What I want to know is; would the outrage be as loud if Richards (Kramer) lost his temper on a couple of fat dudes. Would there be all this controversy if he had a go at someone because of his age? Or sexuality?
I don't think so. There's a phrase that describes this: "positive discrimination".

Lets assume that Richards was heckled twice during his routine, once by a fat man, and once by a black man. Now assuming he lost his temper with both parties' and called the fat man "lard arse" and the black man "nigger". Which one of the insults causes the most damage?

Busyman™
11-28-2006, 11:14 PM
What I want to know is; would the outrage be as loud if Richards (Kramer) lost his temper on a couple of fat dudes. Would there be all this controversy if he had a go at someone because of his age? Or sexuality?
I don't think so. There's a phrase that describes this: "positive discrimination".

Lets assume that Richards was heckled twice during his routine, once by a fat man, and once by a black man. Now assuming he lost his temper with both parties' and called the fat man "lard arse" and the black man "nigger". Which one of the insults causes the most damage?

One is racism and the other isn't. I imagine they could cause the same amount of damage. A self-conscious fat person could be offended just the same.

However, people laugh at themselves. Lard arse can be funny. Nigger? Hardly.

I'd like to know if the fellas' (hecklers) story is true. It changes things a bit.

namzuf9
11-28-2006, 11:26 PM
Would you like to explain to me why the insult of "lard arse" is funnier than the insult of "nigger"?

ilw
11-28-2006, 11:44 PM
Would you like to explain to me why the insult of "lard arse" is funnier than the insult of "nigger"?
maybe because 50 years ago they didn't used to string fat people up just for the craic :dabs:

Busyman™
11-28-2006, 11:55 PM

The same reason why fat jokes can be funny while racism isn't.
The same reason someone can call somone else on here a lard arse and it's no big deal but calling someone a nigger would be.

I mean really if you wanna open up the sensitivity bridges we couldn't have name calling at all.

For instance, I've been called a fat ass on here but I didn't go into an uproar over it.
People are just jealous of my luxurious body and resort to name-calling.:snooty:

There's is a fella at work that tried to put it in perspective by saying that if you are black and call your friends "niggas" that you are a hypocrite for getting mad at Cosmo.

I wouldn't really call him an idiot but just a little clueless.

Whoever doesn't realize that offense can change depending on who is saying the words then they need to get off their soapbox and delve into their own noggin a bit.

It's quite easy.

Busyman™
11-28-2006, 11:57 PM
maybe because 50 years ago they didn't used to string fat people up just for the craic :dabs:

Thank you.

Racism vs. old fashioned name-calling

I guess it's out-of-bounds to make fun of someone's style of dress too.

namzuf9
11-29-2006, 12:01 AM

So a person can only feel insulted if a previous generation has physically suffered as a result of what the insult entails?

Zequabie
11-29-2006, 12:05 AM
What's the big deal. It's america ain't it, freedom of speech. I don't think he should have even apologized for it. If that's how he sees things fine, a person can believe what they wan't to believe "in america" right.

namzuf9
11-29-2006, 12:06 AM

Thank you.

Nigger is just a name. Oh no it's racism! Lard arse is just a name. Oh no It's fatism!
By using the term "old fashioned name-calling" I'm assuming you believe that the insulting of fat people pre-dates the insults recieved by black people?

Busyman™
11-29-2006, 12:09 AM

So a person can only feel insulted if a previous generation has physically suffered as a result of what the insult entails?

A person can feel insulted for any name-calling.

I'll put it in perspective.

Situation 1:

Me and a white co-worker get into an argument. He calls me a motherfucker.

Situation 2:

Me and a white co-worker get into an argument. He calls me a nigger.

In Situation 1 we can comeback to being "cool" again. In Situation 2, there is no comeback.

namzuf9
11-29-2006, 12:14 AM

The same reason why fat jokes can be funny while racism isn't.
The same reason someone can call somone else on here a lard arse and it's no big deal but calling someone a nigger would be.

I mean really if you wanna open up the sensitivity bridges we couldn't have name calling at all.

For instance, I've been called a fat ass on here but I didn't go into an uproar over it.
People are just jealous of my luxurious body and resort to name-calling.:snooty:

There's is a fella at work that tried to put it in perspective by saying that if you are black and call your friends "niggas" that you are a hypocrite for getting mad at Cosmo.

I wouldn't really call him an idiot but just a little clueless.

Whoever doesn't realize that offense can change depending on who is saying the words then they need to get off their soapbox and delve into their own noggin a bit.

It's quite easy.

Sorry I got a post behind somehow. Let me answer to you here.

To me fat jokes are funny as are racist jokes.
Why is a big deal to call someone a nigger on here?
Why not open up the sensitivity bridges and save the feelings of the lard arse as well as the nigger?
You've been called a fat ass and not got upset by it, would you be upset if you got called a nigger or would it depend on the context? (I'm assuming you are a black man from previous experience on the board as well as this thread)

Situation 1:

Situation 2:

In Situation 1 we can comeback to being "cool" again. In Situation 2, there is no comeback.
In situation 2 why is there no comeback it's just an insult all the same? Explain to me why nigger is worse than motherfucker.

Busyman™
11-29-2006, 12:15 AM
Thank you.

Nigger is just a name. Oh no it's racism! Lard arse is just a name. Oh no It's fatism!
By using the term "old fashioned name-calling" I'm assuming you believe that the insulting of fat people pre-dates the insults recieved by black people?

Again, then all name-calling is out of the question. I could remove "lard ass" and insert "hairy motherfucker" and you'd think it's the same as "nigger".

If you believe that all name-calling is the same then you don't have a gist of what the real world is like.

You are logically thinking....in a bubble.

"That's name-calling and that's name-calling....voila."

:no:

namzuf9
11-29-2006, 12:22 AM

Again, then all name-calling is out of the question. I could remove "lard ass" and insert "hairy motherfucker" and you'd think it's the same as "nigger".

If you believe that all name-calling is the same then you don't have a gist of what the real world is like.

You are logically thinking....in a bubble.

"That's name-calling and that's name-calling....voila."

:no:

So because a person is black an insult hits harder than if he was fat or hairy?
Or are you saying black people suffer more than fat people (any race does'nt matter could be turkish)

Busyman™
11-29-2006, 12:24 AM
Hey which is worse..

Calling someone a lard ass or joking about Jews in gas chambers?:blink:

tesco
11-29-2006, 12:27 AM
What's worse: calling someone a nigger or joking about black people being used for slave labour

namzuf9
11-29-2006, 12:29 AM
What's worse: calling someone a nigger or joking about black people being used for slave labour

Exactly! Its all about the context in which a word is used.

Busyman™
11-29-2006, 12:30 AM

Excellent!

It took you long enough. It also matters who's saying it.

vidcc
11-29-2006, 12:31 AM
he seemed upset that he wasn't called one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aER93bqN0)

namzuf9
11-29-2006, 12:34 AM

Excellent!

Why does it matter who's saying it. Surley a nigger is a nigger as much as a lard arse is a lard arse? Or is it only ok for a nigger to call someone a nigger as is its ok for a lard arse to call someone a lard arse?

Busyman™
11-29-2006, 12:36 AM
he seemed upset that he wasn't called one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aER93bqN0)

THE WIRE FTW!

Although that season (2) was the worst one. It focused on the Baltimore docks.

Busyman™
11-29-2006, 12:38 AM
Excellent!

Why does it matter who's saying it. Surley a nigger is a nigger as much as a lard arse is a lard arse? Or is it only ok for a nigger to call someone a nigger as is its ok for a lard arse to call someone a lard arse?

Like it's ok for me to talk to your wife, son, and friends the same way you do.

You are in a bubble.

vidcc
11-29-2006, 12:44 AM
THE WIRE FTW!

Sorry I don't talk street:unsure: FTW????

Zequabie
11-29-2006, 12:47 AM

Situation 1:

Situation 2:

What I'll do in situation 2 is... Ask the co-worker there definition of nigger. If that co-worker 1)Black 2)Dirty 3)Lazy 4)sub-human. Then after that I would say besides the black part how does the other definitions apply to me. He/she is my co-worker so I can't be lazy, dirty etc. I wouldn't cut someone off as a friend or whatever for being a little ignorant. I mean I got black friends who are racist but don't act on it (not extreme).

Busyman™
11-29-2006, 12:48 AM
THE WIRE FTW!

Neither was I.:wacko:

This must be Stereotype Day.

Busyman™
11-29-2006, 12:49 AM

Situation 1:

Situation 2:

What I'll do in situation 2 is... Ask the co-worker there definition of nigger. If that co-worker 1)Black 2)Dirty 3)Lazy 4)sub-human. Then after that I would say besides the black part how does the other definitions apply to me. He/she is my co-worker so I can't be lazy, dirty etc. I wouldn't cut someone off as a friend or whatever for being a little ignorant. I mean I got black friends who are racist but don't act on it (not extreme).

Ahaaaaa.....I said nothing about this person being a friend.

vidcc
11-29-2006, 12:54 AM

This must be Stereotype Day. so what does "FTW" stand for?????????

vidcc
11-29-2006, 12:56 AM
Situation 1:

Were you in your tent at the time ;)

Proper Bo
11-29-2006, 12:56 AM

Word.

namzuf9
11-29-2006, 01:03 AM

Like it's ok for me to talk to your wife, son, and friends the same way you do.

You are in a bubble.

The thing is my friend: I AINT SAYING ITS OK TO INSULT ANYONE!
If nigger is an insult then fine lets all get pissed off when people use the word.
If lard arse is an insult lets all get pissed off when people use the phrase.
The point is all insults are designed by their very nature to hurt. Why should it hurt more for someone to be called a nigger than if they were called a lard arse?
Consider that nigger is adapted from the word negro which is a descriptive term for a black man. Lard arse is not actually in the dictionary so it's complete slang concivied purely to insult.

My quarry is not with how insulting the "n" word might be but how it should be more insulting than anything else that deals with a persons attributes.

manker
11-29-2006, 01:13 AM
My quarry is not with how insulting the "n" word might be but how it should be more insulting than anything else that deals with a persons attributes.The reason is because the word 'nigger' invokes memories of slavery, lynch mobs and persecution. Calling someone a 'lard-arse' invokes no such memories.

Therefore calling a fat black bloke that you don't know a 'nigger' is much more offensive to him than calling him a 'lard-arse'.

It's fucking obvious.

Proper Bo
11-29-2006, 01:16 AM
I thought slavery was abolished loiyke over a hundred years ago in 'merka:unsure:

not that i'm condoning the use of the word nigger or any other racial slur, like.

namzuf9
11-29-2006, 01:19 AM
I'm off to bed now,It's to damn late for me to continue this debate. If anyone cares to reply, I will be back tommorow.

At this stage I would like to mention I am not a racist in fact I have a lot of black family. My aunt married my uncle in 1974. My uncle came from Jamica and as a result the marriage was deeply frowned upon. My aunt and uncle suffered real racist abuse, the "n" word was the very least of their worries with people spitting on them in the streets and bricks being thrown through their windows.
I recently went to my aunts 70th birthday party and felt like the spot on a domino! So before some idiot decides to tell me I dont know anything about black people and the black community please fuck off!

S!X
11-29-2006, 01:22 AM
I dunno how this guy just lost it and went off on those African American folks, it was definitely uncalled for.

manker
11-29-2006, 01:25 AM
I'm off to bed now,It's to damn late for me to continue this debate. If anyone cares to reply, I will be back tommorow.

At this stage I would like to mention I am not a racist in fact I have a lot of black family. My aunt married my uncle in 1974. My uncle came from Jamica and as a result the marriage was deeply frowned upon. My aunt and uncle suffered real racist abuse, the "n" word was the very least of their worries with people spitting on them in the streets and bricks being thrown through their windows.
I recently went to my aunts 70th birthday party and felt like the spot on a domino! So before some idiot decides to tell me I dont know anything about black people and the black community please fuck off!
I don't think you're a racist but having black family/being black/liking rap does not preclude someone from being racist.

FYI.

manker
11-29-2006, 01:27 AM
I thought slavery was abolished loiyke over a hundred years ago in 'merka:unsure:Yeah it was :unsure:

silent h3ro
11-29-2006, 01:35 AM
Excellent!

True, but there is history tied to the word nigger. If a white person calls a black person a nigger (and are complete strangers) and he means it then it sounds very bad (because he's white). If a white person calls a black person a nigger even if they are friends then it still sounds bad because of the history tied to the word (because the person is white some black people must insist he's racist because of that fact he said that but at the same time they are too if he does not mean it - of coarse its hard to tell most of the time).

People make fun of Jews all the time, even on t.v. (ex: Southpark) and there is history tied to that ethnicity too. There is no slang for the word so it doesn't sound bad if any person calls a Jew a Jew. I mean, it is okay to call a Jew a Jew because that is what they call themselves. Black people continue to call themselves niggers and it seems like that is what they want to call themselves because of how often they use it and how they use it.

America has a Black History month, but do we have a Jewish history month? No. I'm not trying to stereotype black people but our country seems to care more about black people than Jews not like it really seems like a big deal to most people.

I don't think anyone should use the word because of its meaning. We have to learn our history and learn from our mistakes.

I'm white, by the way, and I like Jews and black people (I have black friends). Just my 2 cents... ;)

Busyman™
11-29-2006, 01:43 AM

Word.

:lol:

manker
11-29-2006, 01:44 AM
You do realise that Southpark makes fun of people who take the piss out of Jewish people, rather than poking fun of Jewish people themselves, don't you :dabs:

Oh, wait. You're 16 and your interweb handle is 'Gam3Guy'.

NVM.

silent h3ro
11-29-2006, 01:46 AM
You do realise that Southpark makes fun of people who take the piss out of Jewish people, rather than poking fun of Jewish people themselves, don't you :dabs:

NVM.Oh, so that means I'm stupid? Theres a difference between a Jewish person and a Jew, btw.

Proper Bo
11-29-2006, 01:48 AM
I thought slavery was abolished loiyke over a hundred years ago in 'merka:unsure:Yeah it was :unsure:

So how can the word nigger stir up memories of slavery?:blink:

Proper Bo
11-29-2006, 01:49 AM

NVM.Oh, so that means I'm stupid?

Pretty much so.

manker
11-29-2006, 01:50 AM

NVM.Oh, so that means I'm stupid?Not at all.

It just lead me to believe that you really didn't know that the SouthPark writers aren't anti-semitic :)

tesco
11-29-2006, 01:51 AM
Oh, so that means I'm stupid?Not at all.

It just lead me to believe that you really didn't know that the SouthPark writers aren't anti-semitic :)
one of them is jewish.;)

silent h3ro
11-29-2006, 01:54 AM
Oh, so that means I'm stupid?Not at all.

It just lead me to believe that you really didn't know that the SouthPark writers aren't anti-semitic :)I understand that. I'm saying it's okay to call people certain things as long as they have the right intention. I know the SouthPark writers aren't anti-semetic - they poke fun at everyone and everything without a bad intention. That's why I love that show.

Busyman™
11-29-2006, 01:54 AM

Aww man, not the "I have black family and friends so I can't be racist" bit. :slap:

I was waiting for Cosmo to give the "I'm have black friends" testimonial.:lol:

It's not that I don't think you know about black people. I don't think you know the human condition in general.

You "logicalize" nigger as simple name calling yet can't seem to grasp why is it that almost an entire group of people find it more offensive than lard ass.:ermm: It is a lack of common sense.

Obviously having black family didn't put you over the hump.

manker
11-29-2006, 01:55 AM
Yeah it was :unsure:

So how can the word nigger stir up memories of slavery?:blink:It only would if the person could either remember 100 years ago, could remember someone older than them telling them about it or could remember garnering the information from some kind of third party. Like a book or whatever.

Other than that you're right, there is absolutely no way whatsoever that the word 'nigger' could invoke a memory of slavery.

Busyman™
11-29-2006, 01:58 AM
Yeah it was :unsure:

Probably because there are black people that were born yesterday but eventually will learn their history. An actual memory? No.

manker
11-29-2006, 01:59 AM
Not at all.

It just lead me to believe that you really didn't know that the SouthPark writers aren't anti-semitic :)I understand that. I'm saying it's okay to call people certain things as long as they have the right intention. I know the SouthPark writers aren't anti-semetic - they poke fun at everyone and everything without a bad intention. That's why I love that show.They're not poking fun at Jews for being Jews - or cripples for being crippled - or black people for being black, dickhead.

They're poking fun at ignorant people. That's the joke. Duh.

Proper Bo
11-29-2006, 02:00 AM

Probably because there are black people that were born yesterday but eventually will learn their history.

True but not all black (read as african-american if you're one of those over the top politically correct merkins) people were slaves or descended from slaves.

Not really sure it's relevant, but I'm correct tho':smilie4:

silent h3ro
11-29-2006, 02:24 AM
I understand that. I'm saying it's okay to call people certain things as long as they have the right intention. I know the SouthPark writers aren't anti-semetic - they poke fun at everyone and everything without a bad intention. That's why I love that show.They're not poking fun at Jews for being Jews - or cripples for being crippled - or black people for being black, dickhead.

They're poking fun at ignorant people. That's the joke. Duh.So I guess I am a "dickhead" for saying what you said only more generally. Wow, you are a fucking prick.

manker
11-29-2006, 02:38 AM
They're not poking fun at Jews for being Jews - or cripples for being crippled - or black people for being black, dickhead.

They're poking fun at ignorant people. That's the joke. Duh.So I guess I am a "dickhead" for saying what you said only more generally. Wow, you are a fucking prick.You're a dickhead for saying 'People make fun of Jews all the time, even on t.v. (ex: Southpark)' and believing it.

Ok?

HeavyMetalParkingLot
11-29-2006, 02:57 AM
Just a little scene & song from a Broadway show I saw over the weekend...

Princeton:
Say, Kate, can I ask you a question?

Kate Monster:
Sure!

Princeton:
Well, you know Trekkie Monster upstairs?

Kate Monster:
Uh huh.

Princeton:
Well, he's Trekkie Monster, and you're Kate Monster.

Kate Monster:
Right.

Princeton:
You're both Monsters.

Kate Monster:
Yeah.

Princeton:
Are you two related?

Kate Monster:
What?! Princeton, I'm surprised at you! I find that racist!

Princeton:
Oh, well, I'm sorry! I was just asking!

Kate Monster:
Well, it's a touchy subject.
No, not all Monsters are related.
What are you trying say, huh?
That we all look the same to you?
Huh, huh, huh?

Princeton:
No, no, no, not at all. I'm sorry,
I guess that was a little racist.

Kate Monster:
I should say so. You should be much more
careful when you're talking about the
sensitive subject of race.

Princeton:
Well, look who's talking!

Kate Monster:
What do you mean?

Princeton:
What about that special Monster School you told me about?

Kate Monster:
What about it?

Princeton:
Could someone like me go there?

Kate Monster:
No, we don't want people like you-

Princeton:
You see?!

You're a little bit racist.

Kate Monster:
Well, you're a little bit too.

Princeton:
I guess we're both a little bit racist.

Kate Monster:
Admitting it is not an easy thing to do...

Princeton:
But I guess it's true.

Kate Monster:
Between me and you,
I think

Both:
Everyone's a little bit racist
Sometimes.
Doesn't mean we go
Around committing hate crimes.
Look around and you will find
No one's really color blind.
Maybe it's a fact
We all should face
Everyone makes judgments
Based on race.

Princeton:
Now not big judgments, like who to hire
or who to buy a newspaper from -

Kate Monster:
No!

Princeton:
No, just little judgments like thinking that Mexican
busboys should learn to speak goddamn English!

Kate Monster:
Right!

Both:
Today.
So, everyone's a little bit racist
Okay!
Ethinic jokes might be uncouth,
But you laugh because
They're based on truth.
Don't take them as
Personal attacks.
Everyone enjoys them -
So relax!

Princeton:
All right, stop me if you've heard this one.

Kate Monster:
Okay!

Princeton:
There's a plan going down and there's only
one paracute. And there's a rabbi, a priest...

Kate Monster:
And a black guy!

Gary Coleman:
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Kate?

Kate Monster:
Uh...

Gary Coleman:
You were telling a black joke!

Princeton:
Well, sure, Gary, but lots of people tell black jokes.

Gary Coleman:
I don't.

Princeton:
Well, of course you don't - you're black!
But I bet you tell Polack jokes, right?

Gary Coleman:
Well, sure I do. Those stupid Polacks!

Princeton:
Now, don't you think that's a little racist?

Gary Coleman:
Well, damn, I guess you're right.

Kate Monster:
You're a little bit racist.

Gary Coleman:
Well, you're a little bit too.

Princeton:
We're all a little bit racist.

Gary Coleman:
I think that I would
Have to agree with you.

Princeton/Kate Monster:
We're glad you do.

Gary Coleman:
It's sad but true!
Everyone's a little bit racist -

All right!

Kate Monster:
All right!

Princeton:
All right!

Gary Coleman:
All right!
Bigotry has never been
Exclusively white

All:
If we all could just admit
That we are racist a little bit,
Even though we all know
That it's wrong,
Maybe it would help us
Get along.

Princeton:
Oh, Christ do I feel good.

Gary Coleman:
Now there was a fine upstanding black man!

Princeton:
Who?

Gary Coleman:
Jesus Christ.

Kate Monster:
But, Gary, Jesus was white.

Gary Coleman:
No, Jesus was black.

Kate Monster:
No, Jesus was white.

Gary Coleman:
No, I'm pretty sure that Jesus was black-

Princeton:
Guys, guys...Jesus was Jewish!

Brian:
Hey guys, what are you laughing about?

Gary Coleman:
Racism!

Brian:
Cool.

Christmas Eve:
BRIAN! Come back here!
You take out lecycuraburs!

Princeton:
What's that mean?

Brian:
Um, recyclables.
Hey, don't laugh at her!
How many languages do you speak?

Kate Monster:
Oh, come off it, Brian!
Everyone's a little bit racist.

Brian:
I'm not!

Princeton:
Oh no?

Brian:
Nope!

How many Oriental wives
Have you got?

Christmas Eve:
What? Brian!

Princeton:
Brian, buddy, where you been?
The term is Asian-American!

Christmas Eve:
I know you are no
Intending to be
But calling me Oriental -
Offensive to me!

Brian:
I'm sorry, honey, I love you.

Christmas Eve:
And I love you.

Brian:
But you're racist, too.

Christmas Eve:
Yes, I know.
The Jews have all
The money
And the whites have all
The power.
And I'm always in taxi-cab
With driver who no shower!

Princeton:
Me too!

Kate Monster:
Me too!

Gary Coleman:
I can't even get a taxi!

All:
It's true.
But everyone is just about
As racist as you!
If we all could just admit
That we are racist a little bit,
And everyone stopped being
So PC
Maybe we could live in -
Harmony!

Christmas Eve:
Evlyone's a ritter bit lacist!

P.S. for vid:FTW stands for f*ck the world, a slogan of white supremist groups.

tesco
11-29-2006, 03:11 AM
that's too long :/

jokerrutd00
11-29-2006, 05:29 AM
I used to be a huge fan of Cramer, and was even defending him when I first heard he weant off.. but after watching that video, that SH$$ was disgusting. I dont give 2 FU%%s about him or his racist career. He deserves whats coming to him.. oh yeah, and I am black

100%
11-29-2006, 06:49 AM
http://zine.nationallampoon.com/index.php?option=com_jambozine&layout=article&view=page&aid=247&Itemid=32

silent h3ro
11-30-2006, 09:23 PM
So I guess I am a "dickhead" for saying what you said only more generally. Wow, you are a fucking prick.You're a dickhead for saying 'People make fun of Jews all the time, even on t.v. (ex: Southpark)' and believing it.

Ok?First off, you are over analyzing what I said. Secondly, you need to get outside because you have been on this board for two years and you have over 30,000 posts. Lastly, you are being a prick for trying to prove me wrong.

So how about you fuck off, dickhead.

manker
11-30-2006, 10:38 PM
You're a dickhead for saying 'People make fun of Jews all the time, even on t.v. (ex: Southpark)' and believing it.

Ok?First off, you are over analyzing what I said. Secondly, you need to get outside because you have been on this board for two years and you have over 30,000 posts. Lastly, you are being a prick for trying to prove me wrong.

So what you're basically saying is 'fuck off, get a life, get laid, wanker'.

I always thought that was interweb speak for 'I capitulate' - but it can't be cos you're so worldly wise and I'm a sad fuck with no life.

Quelle conundrum.

NikkiD
11-30-2006, 10:46 PM

Have you ever noticed though, that those who say "get a life" are typically the ones that need a life?

100%
11-30-2006, 10:46 PM
This thread is about insulting other people.

For once you are on topic.

manker
11-30-2006, 10:52 PM

Have you ever noticed though, that those who say "get a life" are typically the ones that need a life?Surely you're not suggesting that Gam3Guy might be a bit of an introvert who has trouble speaking to girls without stammering or dribbling down the front of his cardigan :o

I had taken him to be the straight A, quarterback, babe-magnet type.

NikkiD
11-30-2006, 11:01 PM

But of course. Hardcore gamers usually are, no?

manker
11-30-2006, 11:10 PM

I've never met a hardcore gamer who hasn't been a total babe magnet.

Of course, that may because I've never actually met a hardcore gamer because they're always at home. Alone.

NikkiD
11-30-2006, 11:25 PM

Of course, that may because I've never actually met a hardcore gamer because they're always at home. Alone.

Hmmmm... I think I may be afraid to meet one. They always have such tough looking avatars.

j2k4
11-30-2006, 11:33 PM
First off, you are over analyzing what I said. Secondly, you need to get outside because you have been on this board for two years and you have over 30,000 posts. Lastly, you are being a prick for trying to prove me wrong.

I always thought that was interweb speak for 'I capitulate' - but it can't be cos you're so worldly wise and I'm a sad fuck with no life.

Quelle conundrum.

Beware "chrome-bin-buying-banker's guilt" over your exceedingly cruel behavior. :whistling

Busyman™
11-30-2006, 11:51 PM
Probably because there are black people that were born yesterday but eventually will learn their history.

True but not all black (read as african-american if you're one of those over the top politically correct merkins) people were slaves or descended from slaves.

Not really sure it's relevant, but I'm correct tho':smilie4:

You are correct and it wasn't relevant but thanks tho'.:smilie4:

Busyman™
11-30-2006, 11:55 PM

Have you ever noticed though, that those who say "get a life" are typically the ones that need a life?

Actually no. Many times those who have that said to need to get a life, but not always.

It'll be someone who puts so much stock in their post count, etc.

If I say to that person, "get a life", it doesn't mean I need a life jus' cuz I said it.:unsure:

Busyman™
11-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Have you ever noticed though, that those who say "get a life" are typically the ones that need a life?Surely you're not suggesting that Gam3Guy might be a bit of an introvert who has trouble speaking to girls without stammering or dribbling down the front of his cardigan :o

Busyman™
11-30-2006, 11:56 PM

Fatal1ty probably gets lots of pussy.:idunno:

manker
11-30-2006, 11:57 PM

Actually no. Many times those who have that said to need to get a life, but not always.That's why Nikki qualified the statement with 'typically', ya doughnut.

manker
11-30-2006, 11:59 PM
Fuck, even tho' what Busy wrote made absolutely no sense whatsoever, I understood what he was trying to say.

"Many times those who have that said to need to get a life, but not always."

After many months of reading Busyman's posts, my brain has learned to comprehend and interpret bollocks :huh:

Busyman™
12-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Actually no. Many times those who have that said to do need to get a life, but not always.That's why Nikki qualified the statement with 'typically', ya doughnut.

I disagreed by saying "many times" it's the opposite, squeeb.

The highlight is a correkshun for clitification.

Busyman™
12-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Fuck, even tho' what Busy wrote made absolutely no sense whatsoever, I understood what he was trying to say.

After many months of reading Busyman's posts, my brain has learned to comprehend and interpret bollocks :huh:

I didn't see this. You posted while I was posting.

Okay if that's so, why were you correcting me?:unsure:

I don't bother with a spell-check, or even a once over, and am usually busy when I post.

When I'm not as busy there are less mistakes.

manker
12-01-2006, 12:06 AM
For the hell of it.

No-one is paying me for services rendered or anything.

Busyman™
12-01-2006, 12:11 AM
For the hell of it.

Well they should. The Word Police is an integral part of any forum.:snooty:

NikkiD
12-01-2006, 12:16 AM
For the hell of it.

Well they should. The Word Police are an integral part of any forum.:snooty:

Fixed

manker
12-01-2006, 12:19 AM

I don't bother with a spell-check, or even a once over, and am usually busy when I post.

When I'm not as busy there are less mistakes.Ooh, a busy-edit

You should know that using a spell checker doesn't preclude one from posting complete bollocks - and that seems to be your main problem. Your spelling isn't too bad.

manker
12-01-2006, 12:20 AM
Well they should. The Word Police are an integral part of any forum.:snooty:

Fixed:lol:

===

He'll try to claim a rod there. A busy-rod™, as it were.

Busyman™
12-01-2006, 12:39 AM
Fixed:lol:

===

Actually I did notice that afterwards and let it be. Not a rod but I noticed the mistake and left it.

Busyman™
12-01-2006, 12:44 AM

When I'm not as busy there are less mistakes.Ooh, a busy-edit

You should know that using a spell checker doesn't preclude one from posting complete bollocks - and that seems to be your main problem. Your spelling isn't too bad.

Looking over your posts before hitting Submit Reply helps though.

Having grammar mistakes and/or dropped words would be eliminated. I just don't really bother.

Everyone makes errors.

j2k4
12-01-2006, 01:24 AM

===

Actually I did notice that afterwards and let it be. Not a rod but I noticed the mistake and left it.

Easy for you to say.

Are your screenplays written with a similar attention to detail.

AH! :O

I think I understand...you believe that if you put no effort whatsoever into your posts, people will conclude you are posting effortlessly...

Makes sense, in a really weird, bizarro-world kind of way. :)

Busyman
12-01-2006, 01:51 PM

Easy for you to say.

Are your screenplays written with a similar attention to detail.

See that's thing. This ain't a screenplay.:ermm:

Now when I'm writing down ideas for a screenplay or an outline, I don't have that attention to detail either. The screenplay itself is another story.

AH! :O

I think I understand...you believe that if you put no effort whatsoever into your posts, people will conclude you are posting effortlessly...

Makes sense, in a really weird, bizarro-world kind of way. :)

I don't really go into all a dat. If people get it they get it. If they see my post has a missing or misspelled word and are dumbfounded, oh well.

When I read a post, as long I know what a person is trying to say, I got it.

If this was a Mensa webtalk then I'd take care more.:mellow:

Cheese
12-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Anyone else think Seinfeld was way over-rated?

Busyman
12-01-2006, 05:37 PM

No but I bet people are now a little turned off the show (repeats of course) now.

I didn't watch Seinfeld until it went into syndication. Way back when the show was new, a coworker of mine, stay at work to catch the show in the break room. He would have missed it during his drive home.

I worked past primetime TV hour back then.:angry:

100%
12-01-2006, 05:40 PM
Utterly and completly

tesco
12-01-2006, 11:31 PM
Anyone else think Seinfeld was way over-rated?No but Jerry Seinfeld is...
His comedy acts always have the same jokes (the dog one, the Florida one, pharmacy, etc...some were even on the show :lol:).

I mean, his jokes are funny, but they're the same jokes in every vid I've found of him on youtube.:huh:

d5dd
12-02-2006, 01:29 AM
Skizo u basically hit the nail with your comment "I do however think it's bullshit that blacks can say "nigger" or "nigga" all day long and it's ok. Do blacks expect the word to go away when we're constantly reminded of it by those that deem it unspeakable?" As a black man I could give two shits about the word.Maybe its because being in the military I've opened my eyes to see that life is to short to give a shit about a word, that unfortunately has been abused by many people. Another thing i'm not black im freaking brown why the hell do people continue to say black.LoL SHit ShoOt Huh OOhra!!!!!
Oh yea I sense a little uhhh huh in your wording.

Bah whatever if the person is funny I'll laugh!!

100%
12-02-2006, 01:34 AM
pause

j2k4
12-02-2006, 01:45 AM
Skizo u basically hit the nail with your comment "I do however think it's bullshit that blacks can say "nigger" or "nigga" all day long and it's ok. Do blacks expect the word to go away when we're constantly reminded of it by those that deem it unspeakable?" As a black man I could give two shits about the word.Maybe its because being in the military I've opened my eyes to see that life is to short to give a shit about a word, that unfortunately has been abused by many people. Another thing i'm not black im freaking brown why the hell do people continue to say black.LoL SHit ShoOt Huh OOhra!!!!!
Oh yea I sense a little uhhh huh in your wording.

Bah whatever if the person is funny I'll laugh!!

Good post.

You seem to be biased toward the practicality of real-life, which is not at all fair to the self-anointed utopians who presume to inform the rest of us what is or isn't acceptable.

What about these people, who insist life should be whatever la-la-land they prefer?

d5dd
12-02-2006, 04:06 AM
Nukem ....Just joking. Life is grand. One second your taking a group of school children on their first trip to the twin towers next your 1000 mile's away baking in the sun. And here we are bitching about a word, who's meaning has been distorted through time.

Busyman™
12-02-2006, 05:35 AM
Nukem ....Just joking. Life is grand. One second your taking a group of school children on their first trip to the twin towers next your 1000 mile's away baking in the sun. And here we are bitching about a word, who's meaning has been distorted through time.

Bitching about a word?

Are you saying Michael Richards did nothing wrong?

BawA
12-02-2006, 09:18 AM
these so called "Blacks" people cant forget about their past unless they want to, stop making big things out of just a word, seriously this word is like a big advantage for them these days, they just want to remember people what have been done to them.
they talk all about eliminating racial hate while they keep refreshing people with slavery age by using their own words( "Nigger" ) 24/7, even they cant drop this word so how can others do.
I like Michael Richards and i would have thrown anything on those hecklers if i was in his place regardless of race. so back of the guy :sneaky:

j2k4
12-02-2006, 02:01 PM
With regard to the tendency to retain the old crutches, reminders, and buzz words of past offense and racial strife, one of my favorite black commentators/pundits had this to say:

When your handicap becomes your empowerment, any solution becomes your enemy.

It fits.

Busyman™
12-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Wayans BANNED (http://ww.tmz.com/2006/12/06/wayans-drops-n-bomb-faces-fallout/)

j2k4
12-10-2006, 02:41 AM

Just think:

We were here to see the tide finally turn in the battle against racism.

Praise the Lord, we're free at last! :dry:

GepperRankins
12-10-2006, 02:50 AM

Just think:

i think it pwnz. it could be double standards, but it's not :happy:

Busyman™
12-10-2006, 03:04 AM

Just think:

What the fuck are you talking about?

j2k4
12-10-2006, 03:31 AM
Just think:

I'd have thought my sarcasm too bluntly formulated for you to miss.

What a disappointment to find I overshot the mark...

Busyman™
12-10-2006, 12:55 PM

So you're not going to explain yourself. Fannnnntastic.

I don't care about your blunt formulations. Say what the fuck you mean or is it you had nothing to say?

Sarcastic exaggeration is not your strong point.

j2k4
12-10-2006, 03:41 PM

I don't care about your blunt formulations. Say what the fuck you mean or is it you had nothing to say?

Oh, you really don't want me to respond to that, do you?

Okay, real slow, just for you, let's go through this:

Why did you post the bit about Wayans in your "Kramer" thread?

GepperRankins
12-10-2006, 03:54 PM

possibly because it's a related incident :dabs:

j2k4
12-10-2006, 03:56 PM

Really.

Let him do his own work, The.

GepperRankins
12-10-2006, 04:02 PM
sorry, i just thought you might find my faux naivety endearing :happy:

yes i did check the dictionary three times

j2k4
12-10-2006, 05:07 PM

Do you mean to say that your "faux" naivete is real.

GepperRankins
12-10-2006, 09:15 PM

yes

j2k4
12-10-2006, 09:17 PM
yes

Well done, then.

Dictionaries are wonderful things, aren't they?

GepperRankins
12-10-2006, 09:31 PM
yes

Well done, then.

Dictionaries are wonderful things, aren't they?
yes, but i couldn't eat a whole one

Busyman™
12-11-2006, 02:11 AM

Really.

Let him do his own work, The.

Sorry but that was CaptainObvious but I'll explain real slow for the dumb (hell the answer is right there in the link ffs, maybe you didn't click it) and won't even use smartass sarcasm.

Kramer used "nigger" at

THE LAUGH FACTORY.

On a subsequent visit, Damon Wayans used "nigger" at

THE LAUGH FACTORY.

The word "nigger" and

THE LAUGH FACTORY

are the relation.

Now could have posted about comedian Andy Dick doing a joke about the Kramer situation but it was even less related cuz it wasn't at the

THE LAUGH FACTORY.

j2k4
12-11-2006, 02:55 AM
So then-

From the fact that

Kramer used "nigger" at

THE LAUGH FACTORY.

THE LAUGH FACTORY.

and was subsequently banned as well, you draw no conclusions vis a vis any societal more as to the propriety of any man, white or black, using the word "nigger" in his act.

Does this not bespeak a good-faith nod to the idea of equality.

Or are you only tuned in when "whitey" misuses the word.

Busyman™
12-11-2006, 05:51 AM
So then-

From the fact that

Kramer used "nigger" at

THE LAUGH FACTORY.

THE LAUGH FACTORY.

and was subsequently banned as well, you draw no conclusions vis a vis any societal more as to the propriety of any man, white or black, using the word "nigger" in his act.

Goodness fuck, you really are clueless.

I am not as offended when a black person uses the word than when a white person does. Also it plays into how any person is using the word.

You cannot make a person be offended when they are not.
You cannot say a person has no right to be offended when only such and such says it.

It's all quite simple. Use that thesaurus backed up noggin of yours and realize that if I were to talk to your daughter the way you do, she juuuust might get offended. The same might go for your friends, your wife, etc.

Good lord, I don't get how this is so hard to understand?

I call my friends motherfuckers and bitches on occasion. Maybe just maybe I can't do that with everyone I meet. Any person should learn that there is place for any language that they let loose and that there are consequences should they say it in the wrong place.

For instance, I remember Wayans trying to trademark the word so he could sell clothing with it and I thought it crazy.

I remember Katt Williams saying it in his act and thought he used it too much yet the motherfucker was funny as all get out. If Jay Leno used it like that, he could go fuck himself.

Equality? No, fucking know your audience, sumumabitch.

Barbarossa
12-11-2006, 11:34 AM
You were almost normal for a few months, and now you've turned into a twat again.

Is it a seasonal thing :dabs:

Busyman
12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
You were almost normal for a few months, and now you've turned into a twat again.

Is it a seasonal thing :dabs:

Fuck you, Barbara.:smilie4: I speak the truth.

GepperRankins
12-11-2006, 07:37 PM
knowing your audience is one thing. double standards is another :smilie4:

j2k4
12-12-2006, 03:14 AM
So then-

From the fact that

I am not as offended when a black person uses the word than when a white person does. Also it plays into how any person is using the word.

You cannot say a person has no right to be offended when only such and such says it.

It's all quite simple. Use that thesaurus backed up noggin of yours and realize that if I were to talk to your daughter the way you do, she juuuust might get offended. The same might go for your friends, your wife, etc.

I call my friends motherfuckers and bitches on occasion. Maybe just maybe I can't do that with everyone I meet. Any person should learn that there is place for any language that they let loose and that there are consequences should they say it in the wrong place.

For instance, I remember Wayans trying to trademark the word so he could sell clothing with it and I thought it crazy.

I remember Katt Williams saying it in his act and thought he used it too much yet the motherfucker was funny as all get out. If Jay Leno used it like that, he could go fuck himself.

Okay, let me get this straight:

1. "Nigger" is a word whose origin is white vernacular, historically used by white European types to refer to blacks since the days of slavery.

2. Use of the word in this day and age by whites in any context at all is quite rightfully regarded as maximally offensive to blacks, as such use connotes eternally inescapable racism.

3. Conversely, blacks have appropriated the word "nigger" exclusively for black-on-black use, which context they are entirely comfortable with.

4. Unrestricted use of this otherwise supremely offensive word among blacks is not seen by them as ironic.

I stumbled across this the other day:

"Kramer's" apology opens the door for others
By Larry Elder
Thursday, November 30, 2006

Here's my holiday wish list:

Dear Revs. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton,

Please accept my apology for launching into a racist tirade against two black hecklers at my comedy show. Because I attacked two blacks in particular, I know this means I harbor deep-seated racist feelings about all blacks. While, in return, I heard words like "f---ing white boy" and "cracker-ass motherf---er," I know those epithets were directed toward me, as an individual, and not at the entire white race.

Again, please accept my deepest apologies.

Michael Richards, aka "Kramer" of "Seinfeld"

Dear Anti-Defamation League,

Once again, please accept my apology for calling Jews "Hymies" and referring to New York City as "Hymie-town." As I said at the time, "Charge it to my head . . . not to my heart."

Sincerely, Rev. Jesse Jackson

Dear NAACP, Urban League and Congress of Racial Equality,

Please accept my apology for, during concerts in which I sang my song "Gold Digger," giving whites permission to sing along and use the "n-word." Perhaps Michael Richards attended one of my concerts and left not realizing his license had expired.

Kanye West, hip-hop artist/rapper

Dear Jewish Defense League, Korean-American Grocer Association and Council on American-Islamic Relations,

Please accept my apology for, while serving as a Wal-Mart spokesperson, condemning Jewish, Korean and Arab inner-city merchants for "overcharging" blacks. I also inexcusably said that these merchants sell "stale bread and bad meat and wilted vegetables." Charge that to my head, not my heart.

Sincerely yours, Andrew Young, former U.N. ambassador for the United States, former mayor of Atlanta and former colleague of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Dear Democratic National Committee,

During the recent election cycle, the Republican Party ran a number of blacks -- among them Maryland Lieutenant Governor Michael Steele for Senate, Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell for governor, and Lynn Swann for governor in Pennsylvania. So please accept my apology for saying Republicans have a "white-boy attitude," which means "I must exclude, denigrate and leave behind."

Sincerely yours, Donna Brazile, former Al Gore 2000 campaign manager

Dear White Community,

Please accept my apology for my statement during the 2002 "Millions for Reparations" rally: "I just might walk up to the nearest white man and say, 'You don't understand this, this is a black thing,' and slap 'em, just for my mental health. If they don't pay us reparations now, we're talking about scorched earth." There goes my head!

Sincerely yours, Charles Barron, New York City councilman

Please accept my apology. I lost my temper during my husband's unsuccessful 1974 congressional campaign. Bill's campaign adviser, Paul Fray, and his wife publicly claim that I called Fray a "f---ing Jew bastard." I don't recall this, but assuming I did, what was I thinking? It wasn't my heart.

Sincerely yours, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton

Dear Jesse Jackson and local Little Rock, Ark., black activist Robert "Say" McIntosh,

Former Arkansas State Trooper Larry Patterson publicly claimed I referred to the two of you as "n--gers." Ditto what Hillary just said.

Sincerely, Former President of the United States Bill Clinton

Dear Ward Connerly and anyone in an interracial relationship,

When you led the successful campaign in California to end race-based preferences, I criticized you, a black man, saying, "He's married a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black." My bad.

Sincerely, Rep. Diane Watson, D-Calif.

Dear Republican National Committee,

Please accept my apology for saying, after the Republicans took over Congress in 1994, "It's not 'spic' or 'n--ger' anymore. They say 'let's cut taxes.'" Also, I apologize for, following Katrina, publicly saying, "George Bush is our Bull Connor" -- referring to the former Birmingham, Ala., police commissioner, who turned water hoses and dogs on civil rights workers. My head and heart were clashing.

Rep. Charlie Rangel, D-N.Y., incoming House Ways and Means Committee chairman

Dear Anti-Defamation League and White Community,

Please accept my apologies for calling whites "interlopers" and referring to Jews as "diamond merchants," and, during a conflict between Jews and blacks, saying, "If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house." They were mistakes of the head, not the heart.

Rev. Al Sharpton, civil rights activist and former host of "Saturday Night Live"

Dear Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice and other minority members of the Bush administration,

Please accept my apology for, while co-hosting a radio show in 2001, calling Bush's minority appointees "Uncle Tom types." I made a mistake of the head, not of the heart.

Sincerely yours, Gloria Allred, attorney at law, currently representing the black "victims" of Michael Richards' racist rant

Now, don't we all feel better?

GepperRankins
12-12-2006, 03:51 AM

1. "Nigger" is a word whose origin is white vernacular, historically used by white European types to refer to blacks since the days of slavery.

2. Use of the word in this day and age by whites in any context at all is quite rightfully regarded as maximally offensive to blacks, as such use connotes eternally inescapable racism.

3. Conversely, blacks have appropriated the word "nigger" exclusively for black-on-black use, which context they are entirely comfortable with.

4. Unrestricted use of this otherwise supremely offensive word among blacks is not seen by them as ironic.

"Kramer's" apology opens the door for others
By Larry Elder
Thursday, November 30, 2006

Here's my holiday wish list:

Dear Revs. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton,

Please accept my apology for launching into a racist tirade against two black hecklers at my comedy show. Because I attacked two blacks in particular, I know this means I harbor deep-seated racist feelings about all blacks. While, in return, I heard words like "f---ing white boy" and "cracker-ass motherf---er," I know those epithets were directed toward me, as an individual, and not at the entire white race.

Again, please accept my deepest apologies.

Michael Richards, aka "Kramer" of "Seinfeld"

Once again, please accept my apology for calling Jews "Hymies" and referring to New York City as "Hymie-town." As I said at the time, "Charge it to my head . . . not to my heart."

Sincerely, Rev. Jesse Jackson

Dear NAACP, Urban League and Congress of Racial Equality,

Please accept my apology for, during concerts in which I sang my song "Gold Digger," giving whites permission to sing along and use the "n-word." Perhaps Michael Richards attended one of my concerts and left not realizing his license had expired.

Kanye West, hip-hop artist/rapper

Dear Jewish Defense League, Korean-American Grocer Association and Council on American-Islamic Relations,

Please accept my apology for, while serving as a Wal-Mart spokesperson, condemning Jewish, Korean and Arab inner-city merchants for "overcharging" blacks. I also inexcusably said that these merchants sell "stale bread and bad meat and wilted vegetables." Charge that to my head, not my heart.

Sincerely yours, Andrew Young, former U.N. ambassador for the United States, former mayor of Atlanta and former colleague of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Dear Democratic National Committee,

During the recent election cycle, the Republican Party ran a number of blacks -- among them Maryland Lieutenant Governor Michael Steele for Senate, Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell for governor, and Lynn Swann for governor in Pennsylvania. So please accept my apology for saying Republicans have a "white-boy attitude," which means "I must exclude, denigrate and leave behind."

Sincerely yours, Donna Brazile, former Al Gore 2000 campaign manager

Dear White Community,

Please accept my apology for my statement during the 2002 "Millions for Reparations" rally: "I just might walk up to the nearest white man and say, 'You don't understand this, this is a black thing,' and slap 'em, just for my mental health. If they don't pay us reparations now, we're talking about scorched earth." There goes my head!

Sincerely yours, Charles Barron, New York City councilman

Please accept my apology. I lost my temper during my husband's unsuccessful 1974 congressional campaign. Bill's campaign adviser, Paul Fray, and his wife publicly claim that I called Fray a "f---ing Jew bastard." I don't recall this, but assuming I did, what was I thinking? It wasn't my heart.

Sincerely yours, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton

Dear Jesse Jackson and local Little Rock, Ark., black activist Robert "Say" McIntosh,

Former Arkansas State Trooper Larry Patterson publicly claimed I referred to the two of you as "n--gers." Ditto what Hillary just said.

Sincerely, Former President of the United States Bill Clinton

Dear Ward Connerly and anyone in an interracial relationship,

When you led the successful campaign in California to end race-based preferences, I criticized you, a black man, saying, "He's married a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black." My bad.

Sincerely, Rep. Diane Watson, D-Calif.

Dear Republican National Committee,

Please accept my apology for saying, after the Republicans took over Congress in 1994, "It's not 'spic' or 'n--ger' anymore. They say 'let's cut taxes.'" Also, I apologize for, following Katrina, publicly saying, "George Bush is our Bull Connor" -- referring to the former Birmingham, Ala., police commissioner, who turned water hoses and dogs on civil rights workers. My head and heart were clashing.

Rep. Charlie Rangel, D-N.Y., incoming House Ways and Means Committee chairman

Dear Anti-Defamation League and White Community,

Please accept my apologies for calling whites "interlopers" and referring to Jews as "diamond merchants," and, during a conflict between Jews and blacks, saying, "If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house." They were mistakes of the head, not the heart.

Rev. Al Sharpton, civil rights activist and former host of "Saturday Night Live"

Dear Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice and other minority members of the Bush administration,

Please accept my apology for, while co-hosting a radio show in 2001, calling Bush's minority appointees "Uncle Tom types." I made a mistake of the head, not of the heart.

Sincerely yours, Gloria Allred, attorney at law, currently representing the black "victims" of Michael Richards' racist rant

Now, don't we all feel better?
kramer is the only not racist one there :pinch:

GepperRankins
12-12-2006, 04:04 AM
scratch that. half of them are just stupid. :ermm:

Busyman™
12-12-2006, 04:06 AM

:lol: You stumbled across it?:lol:

You are clueless. I just explained it to you. You still don't get it. Actually others have explained it too. You still don't get it.

Among some blacks, it is not offensive and it similar to some jokingly calling each other motherfucker. Normally that would be offensive. When it is used in such a manner, it is not.

In some cases, I might jokingly call a friend a gorilla. In some cases, I have been called a house negro (cuz I'm light skinned). In some cases, we joke about a dark skinned black person and tell him that he's so black that the only time I can see him in the dark is if he smiles.

Now cuz we say it, are we supposed to not be offended automatically cuz a white says the thing. Am I supposed to say to myself, "Self, we are all equal so everything's cool."

Fuck no.

I don't run around calling white folks cracker, o-fey, or whitey to be a smartass. The double standard would come in if I did that and then got bent outta shape if they called me a nigger. White folks talking down to blacks with that "brother" shit is a clue that they are clueless also.

Some people are simply racially ignorant.

Funny enough, I have heard white folks jokingly call each other crackers, o-fey, and whitey and didn't feel the need to join in. That was their thing.

I have even seen white and black men jokingly call each other racial slurs. In those cases they were good friends.

THEY KNEW THEIR AUDIENCE.

GepperRankins
12-12-2006, 04:09 AM

You are clueless. I just explained it to you. You still don't get it. Actually others have explained it too. You still don't get it.

Among some blacks, it is not offensive and it similar to some jokingly calling each other motherfucker. Normally that would be offensive. When it is used in such a manner, it is not.

In some cases, I might jokingly call a friend a gorilla. In some cases, I have been called a house negro (cuz I'm light skinned). In some cases, we joke about a dark skinned black person and tell him that he's so black that the only time I can see him in the dark is if he smiles.

Now cuz we say it, are we supposed to not be offended automatically cuz a white says the thing. Am I supposed to say to myself, "Self, we are all equal so everything's cool."

Fuck no.

I don't run around calling white folks cracker, o-fey, or whitey to be a smartass. The double standard would come in if I did that and then got bent outta shape if they called me a nigger. White folks talking down to blacks with that "brother" shit is a clue that they are clueless also.

Funny enough, I have heard white folks jokingly call each other crackers, o-fey, and whitey and didn't feel the need to join in. That was their thing.

I have even seen white and black men jokingly call each other racial slurs. In those cases they were good friends.

:dabs: you're right about knowing your audience.

but, banning the use of a word by just one race, would be in itself uber racist.

j2k4
12-12-2006, 09:06 PM

Fuck no.

You've missed my point repeatedly.

You are speaking of the real world, and I agree that such usage as you describe can exist without giving offense on the one hand, while absolutely failing the sniff-test on the other.

What is undeniable, however, is that another such bellwether buzzword is "equality", the definition of which your statements do not countenance.

It follows logically that you should be able to see my argument rather easily, even considering it's theoretical nature, but it seems you aren't capable of admitting anything you do doesn't make sense when considered from the standpoint of logic.

Funny, too, that your rejection of logic always seems to revolve around the issue of race.

I am mystified by this, as I've seen you exercise it with a small degree of aplomb in other arguments...:huh:

vidcc
12-12-2006, 10:00 PM
A "white trash" comment (http://news.aol.com/entertainment/articles/_a/pauly-shore-punched-by-heckler-in-texas/20061212091509990001)

Proper Bo
12-12-2006, 10:05 PM
That's the first time I've evar laughed at pauly shore.

Busyman™
12-12-2006, 11:43 PM
A "white trash" comment (http://news.aol.com/entertainment/articles/_a/pauly-shore-punched-by-heckler-in-texas/20061212091509990001)

Man he totally bitched up. It's pretty bad when you beg and still get knocked out.:no:

Busyman™
12-12-2006, 11:48 PM

Fuck no.

You've missed my point repeatedly.

You are speaking of the real world, and I agree that such usage as you describe can exist without giving offense on the one hand, while absolutely failing the sniff-test on the other.

What is undeniable, however, is that another such bellwether buzzword is "equality", the definition of which your statements do not countenance.

It follows logically that you should be able to see my argument rather easily, even considering it's theoretical nature, but it seems you aren't capable of admitting anything you do doesn't make sense when considered from the standpoint of logic.

Funny, too, that your rejection of logic always seems to revolve around the issue of race.

I am mystified by this, as I've seen you exercise it with a small degree of aplomb in other arguments...:huh:

I haven't missed it. It's why I posted the link (before you made your point).

PR-wise there was no way to ban the word for a particular group. Damon Wayans was an idiot for saying it knowing full well he shouldn't. That's a case of know your audience but know your place of work.

I have coworkers that I can say that around but if my second level hears me say it, it's not good for job security.

I thought that point was CaptainObvious.

j2k4
12-13-2006, 12:10 AM

Yes, you have.

I've been making the same point since page two, and you still don't get it.

Enjoy your thread.

Busyman™
12-13-2006, 12:14 AM

Yes, you have.

I've been making the same point since page two, and you still don't get it.

Enjoy your thread.

Mmk. I gave you too much credit then.

So I was right about you being clueless.

No, not really. (oh and that was page 3).

vidcc
12-13-2006, 01:19 AM

Man he totally bitched up. It's pretty bad when you beg and still get knocked out.:no:

conspiracy surrounds events (http://www.tmz.com/2006/12/12/cops-say-pauly-shore-video-a-fake/) :blink: