PDA

View Full Version : snatch again

snowultra
11-22-2006, 08:32 AM
i just saw this again tonight for fun. do you think they will make a second one? it truely is a classic. loved this movie

manofstyle
11-22-2006, 09:45 AM
Yea it's a great film. Lock Stock was also excellent. Doubt they will be making a sequel since it's already quite old.

Cheese
11-22-2006, 10:15 AM
Guy Ritchie might go back to that tried and tested formula as his last two films have been flops (Swept Away and Revolver). Lock Stock and Snatch are two of my all-time favourite films.

mr. nails
11-22-2006, 10:44 AM
snatch was a superb film as was lock, stock & two smoking barrels. i also recommend these films too...

1. formula 51
2. layer cake
&
3. boondock saints

these films somewhat fit that genre.

Iceblade
11-25-2006, 06:21 PM
i think the above films are fantastic...i would also recommend sexy beast

lee551
11-27-2006, 06:46 PM
Guy Ritchie might go back to that tried and tested formula as his last two films have been flops (Swept Away and Revolver). Lock Stock and Snatch are two of my all-time favourite films.
snatch is one of my favorite movies ever!

revolver isn't so good huh? :( i d/l it cuz it was a guy ritchie movie & i have it on the 'puter but i haven't watched it yet. i'll check out boondock saints tho.

nos707
11-27-2006, 10:21 PM
I heard that snatch was supposed to be a serious film when they started making it, but Guy Richie made it into such a great film!!

DefX
11-29-2006, 07:08 AM
I didnt appreciate Snatch when i first saw it on HBO but when i watched it in my PC with subtitles on, I discovered why everyone is so big on it. Understanding what the hell they were saying made such a big difference. Now its one of my favs.

mr. nails
11-29-2006, 10:33 AM
I didnt appreciate Snatch when i first saw it on HBO but when i watched it in my PC with subtitles on, I discovered why everyone is so big on it. Understanding what the hell they were saying made such a big difference. Now its one of my favs.

not understanding half of what they were saying and their actions is what made this film for me. i have watched it countless amounts of times just so i can soak up all the lingo. priceless...