PDA

View Full Version : command prompt problem

Nardz
11-24-2006, 02:59 AM
hey guys im trying to run a program called fpipe but every time i open it command prompt opens then immediately closes. so i then went to start/program files and ran command prompt and then drag and dropped fpipe into the command window which will then executes the program but then immediately returns to C:\Documents and Settings\Brian Webber> no longer giving me access to the program. how do i get command prompt to leave me in control of the program? hope this makes sense

thanks dudes :D

lysine
11-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Start > Run > cmd <enter>
fpipe <options>

Nardz
11-24-2006, 11:48 PM
Start > Run > cmd <enter>
fpipe <options>

thanks! for your reply but im not sure what you mean by <options> ? do i enter the word options after fpipe or do i some how go into the options of cmd? sorry guys im real noob when it comes to cmd

peat moss
11-25-2006, 01:48 AM
Theres some help here :

This is the usage line as reported by typing "FPipe", "FPipe -h"or"FPipe -?".

FPipe v2.1 - TCP/UDP port redirector.
Copyright 2000 (c) by Foundstone, Inc.
http://www.foundstone.com

FPipe [-hvu?] [-lrs ] [-i IP] IP

-?/-h - shows this help text
-c - maximum allowed simultaneous TCP connections. Default is 32
-i - listening interface IP address
-l - listening port number
-r - remote port number
-s - outbound source port number
-u - UDP mode
-v - verbose mode

http://www.foundstone.com/index.htm?subnav=resources/navigation.htm&subcontent=/resources/assessment.htm

lynx
11-25-2006, 02:03 AM
Foundstone - a division of McAfee

Fpipe Version 2.1, Released 12/21/2000
Command line port redirector for NT/2000. Now with UDP piping capability. Only port redirector we know of that can bind to a static port to bypass firewalls

Nice - the people who are "making their reputation" on security developing products to bypass security.

But why am I not surprised.

peat moss
11-25-2006, 02:16 AM
Yea Lynx I saw that too, a little ironic eh ?

Nardz
11-25-2006, 09:30 AM
thanx for your help guys got it to work! but it still didnt solve my problem :( owell i guess