PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Jackson

NeoTheOne
11-24-2006, 11:49 PM
For Yet another American History Essay

~ Btw, Thanks So Much To All Who Replied In My Previous Topic , You Guys Got Me a good marl ~

Anyways For Yet another American History Essay , We are to choose a point on Andrew Jackson and write a 6 paragraph essay on it. I can do the essay part, but i need to know what can i argue on him?

I was thinking off writing about why he was a Bad president because of the party he threw after he won the election (which supposedly lasted for 3 days? (needs confirmation) ), Talk about the Nullification crisis where he sent troops to California to enforce tariffs , and lastly talk about the Indian Removal Plan.

Are These Points Good, Would You Recommend A Different Topic that has to do with A.J ?

j2k4
11-28-2006, 01:08 AM
I really don't have time, neo.

Sorry. :huh:

NeoTheOne
11-28-2006, 09:49 PM

No Problem man , its all good :D , take care

j2k4
11-28-2006, 11:08 PM

Actually, the tariff set-to was in Carolina, not California.

You might google "Old Hickory" for a good essay topic; easy to execute and pre-presidential, to boot.

Anecdotal stuff is pretty easy to come by, and most of it is even true.

NeoTheOne
11-28-2006, 11:34 PM

You might google "Old Hickory" for a good essay topic; easy to execute and pre-presidential, to boot.

Thanks Man :D

j2k4
11-29-2006, 01:14 AM

Thanks Man :D

Let me know what you come up with. :)

skllbob
11-29-2006, 01:42 AM
You might want to Google the 'Trail Of Tears " or just do a search for Andrew Jackson ~ Pro's & Cons.