PDA

View Full Version : songs to have sex too

snowultra
11-26-2006, 01:31 AM
whats your favorites? i like house mixes.

like roger sanchez, and pussy dub foundation

delimare
11-26-2006, 01:44 AM
Jerry Reed's East Bound and Down from the Smokey and the Bandit soundtrack.

Bandit:
What's your twenty?

Snowman:
About fifteen miles this side of Mississippi
Whoa, hold it
I just passed another Kojak with a Kodak
This place is crawlin' with bears
Where the hell are you
Come back

Bandit:
I'm still tryin' to get rid of that Texas County Mountie
I don't know what the hell he wants

Snowman:
You know what he wants
I mean how'd you like to be the dude that handcuffs a legend

Bandit:
Listen, give me five minutes
We're gonna put some moves on that mother
I'll meet you at Ol' Miss

Snowman:
Well, you better hurry or we can just kiss that money goodbye
You understand that

Bandit:
I read you loud and clear
Ten four

Snowman:
You got the one Snowman
I'm east bound and down

tylerhauser
11-26-2006, 04:18 PM
That's just disturbing.

I'm so emo so I think it'd be hot to have sex to Jimmy Eat World. But seriously... Yeah, Jimmy Eat World. Final answer.

Hairbautt
11-26-2006, 04:36 PM
Frankly, I make my own :music: during :naughty: .

cpt_azad
11-27-2006, 01:18 AM
That's just disturbing.

I'm so emo so I think it'd be hot to have sex to Jimmy Eat World. But seriously... Yeah, Jimmy Eat World. Final answer.

Please don't make me come down there and punch you. Now do the world a favor, cut your hair and go get laid.

edit: to the actual thread, anything w/ a good beat (yes even rap, hey its sex not a concert)

S!X
11-27-2006, 01:54 AM
That's just disturbing.

I'm ashamed that you're Canadian and that we breathe the same air. :ph34r: :angry:

tylerhauser
11-27-2006, 04:55 AM
Hahaha, you guys are funny. I happen to have a girlfriend and very healthy sex-life. We've never actually had sex to music before. It's just so much better "au naturale".

So it seems I may have been joking about Jimmy Eat World.

I like my long hair though. I've had it short, now I will try long. Then, it will change.

cpt_azad
11-27-2006, 07:16 AM
Hahaha, you guys are funny. I happen to have a girlfriend and very healthy sex-life. We've never actually had sex to music before. It's just so much better "au naturale".

So it seems I may have been joking about Jimmy Eat World.

I like my long hair though. I've had it short, now I will try long. Then, it will change.

We're not here personally attacking you, we're here attacking the fad known as emo. It will pass, just like every other fad that has come before it. Unless you're one of those "wannabe" emo's (which you do sound like) in which case I can treat you like a normal person and say dude, stop acting like a wuss, stand up for yourself and drop the emo act.

MagicNakor
11-27-2006, 08:14 AM
Long hair != emo

:shuriken:

tylerhauser
11-27-2006, 09:03 AM
This is nothing :-/

Barbarossa
11-27-2006, 09:23 AM
Agadoo by black lace.

Or the birdie song.

Or that song by Spitting Image about chickens :unsure:

tylerhauser
11-27-2006, 11:57 AM
OK, I'm going to try to explain myself. I'm aware this may not work and just end up making me look worse...

I'm 22 and first got into "emo" (the music) with Dashboard Confessional in and around 2000. This got me started on bands like Jimmy Eat World and Something Corporate and whatnot. I followed these bands pretty religiously until, well, about a year ago, when my tastes in music shifted a bit (thanks to the influence of a different city and new friends). I still enjoy my old favourite and some of this new emo/screamo stuff that's floating around, but I've moved pretty fair away from this genre. For what it matters, I'm an indie slut now. But I love finding those hardly known bands and there's just tons and tons of indie bands flying under the radar (hence the name "indie"). That's the music side. I've always loved the music. (I like metal and hardcore too, but that's currently of no relevance http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/wink.gif).

As for dressing style and hair cuts, I've pretty much looked the same since high school. Jeans & band t-shirts. I wear nice shoes now and I happen to have long hair I comb to the side to keep it out of my eyes. And I've had these glasses for nearly 5 years and I NEED them.

I'd like to consider myself an "original emo kid"... one of those now "indie" people.

That's my defense. Sorry for the lengthly-ness.

Barbarossa
11-27-2006, 11:59 AM
Is there some reason why you reposted that self-obsessive over-analysed word-brick :blink:

tylerhauser
11-27-2006, 12:15 PM
Sorry... wtf? Can't I delete one? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/blink.gif

mr. nails
11-27-2006, 01:58 PM
relaxed to stoned to think = enigma
grudge fuck/drunk = cannibal corpse
xtc = nine inch nails
stripper whore = mostly whatever rap junk is popular at the time
bj in the truck = (right now it's) dry kill logic
country texas lass = lol, idk country so whatever she wants
gothic chic = (i prefer) type o negative (if u wanna call that goth)

i think that covers mine...

Hairbautt
11-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Long hair != emo
Watch it. I use to have the fade cut, but I grew it out once just a bit. My hair is really greasy though and people told me I looked like a drug dealer. So I cut it.:dabs: Kinda miss it.

xtc = nine inch nails

[Blah blah blah]

i think that covers mine...
Hehe...:shifty: ...you know that NIN's song "Closer"? Oh, yeah...:yup:

MagicNakor
11-27-2006, 06:05 PM
Watch it. I use to have the fade cut, but I grew it out once just a bit. My hair is really greasy though and people told me I looked like a drug dealer. So I cut it.:dabs: Kinda miss it.

!= means does not.

:shuriken:

Hairbautt
11-27-2006, 06:08 PM
Damn that trickery

tylerhauser
11-27-2006, 10:41 PM
Trickery indeed.

Barbarossa
11-28-2006, 09:28 AM

That wouldn't be an even steven with a temp taper fade at the back, would it? :unsure:

Hairbautt
11-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Seriously...I have no idea what that is.

bigboab
11-28-2006, 09:25 PM
Satisfaction.:cry:

digmen1
11-29-2006, 12:27 AM
Call me old fashioned but Barry White was good.

Regards

Digby

Lagwagon555
11-29-2006, 07:30 AM
Slayer - Necrophobic would be my first choice. Its incredibly fast, so bound to be a wild night! Although you will have to put the song on repeat, its only 1:40 long (because its so fast). A small sample of the lyrics:

Strangulation, mutilation, cancer of the brain
Limb dissection, amputation, from a mind deranged

Asphyxiation, suffocation, gasping for air
Explain to me the feeling after sitting in the chair?

Ripping apart
Severing flesh
Gouging eyes
Tearing limb from limb

Experimentation, slow infection, internal decay
Execution, need transfusion, body rots away

Sliced incision, zero vision, loss of vital signs
Skin contortion, bone erosion, your life becomes your fine

Omar9876
12-05-2006, 06:15 PM
akons new song, i wanna f*** you lol

dysfunkd
12-07-2006, 06:28 AM
hard hard techno

RamsesR1
12-08-2006, 04:41 AM
I guess it depends on your mood. Hard to go wrong with some D'angelo when your with someone your going to take your time and spend a few hrs with. But if your just looking for some rough angry sex, who has time for music? :)

ram75
12-08-2006, 11:49 AM
"my funny valentine"- chet baker mixed with "overkill" from motorhead!!!