PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed: Naruto Anime Fillers to end in February; Series Re-named

zedge_dean
11-27-2006, 04:29 PM
It has now been confirmed that the Japanese Naruto anime series will be returning to it's original storyline as told in the Naruto manga series, coming this next February, a few short months from now. Along with returning to the story, Naruto will be getting a brand new name to go by. It is nothing big that will blow your mind, but nonetheless a couple of words have been added - Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles - which appears to play reference to Naruto being a Wind Element user. This is also the name that the fourth Naruto movie, due to be released in theaters next Summer, will be going under as it is a movie that will take place after the time-skip. Now there, is something to the thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Peace,

Zedge.

DefX
12-01-2006, 03:11 AM
Finally! After what? 100 or so filler episodes? It came to a point that i just fastforwarded lots of episodes that didnt interest me the least bit. I used to love this series immensely. Now its stock has dropped down a lot in my book.

TYPE R
12-24-2006, 12:26 AM
at last

lightshow
01-12-2007, 03:31 AM
Hey, it got the record for the most amount of fillers for any show....ever.