PDA

View Full Version : Just found this out.. lololololol

tralalala
11-27-2006, 06:42 PM
Apparently, Chamillionaire is actually a name of a Pokemon...
Chamillionaire evolved from Charizard.... into the Chamillitary.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

S!X
11-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Chamillionaire evolved from Charizard.... into the Chamillitary.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually it went like this, Charmeleon->Charmeleon->Charizard.... pokemon is so stupid :frusty: :angry: :ph34r:

tralalala
11-27-2006, 07:09 PM
And that rappers name is so bloody hillariouse now that I think of him as a Pokemon.. :lol::lol::lol:

cpt_azad
11-27-2006, 11:08 PM
And that rappers name is so bloody hillariouse now that I think of him as a Pokemon.. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

You got my vote. Oh and how was your military training? I can't wait to go in the summer for Officer's training :D

NinjaDuck
11-27-2006, 11:45 PM

Actually it went like this, Charmeleon->Charmeleon->Charizard.... pokemon is so stupid :frusty: :angry: :ph34r:

You mean Charmander->Charmeleon->Charizard :)

S!X
11-28-2006, 12:20 AM

You mean Charmander->Charmeleon->Charizard :)

oh yeah, didn't realize I pasted charmeleon twice lol :mellow:

tralalala
11-28-2006, 02:44 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

You got my vote. Oh and how was your military training? I can't wait to go in the summer for Officer's training :D

Surprised you remembered mate.. :)
check out this thread.. will tell you all about it :lol: it was absolutely brill :D
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-first-experience-idf-post1511131/postcount10

:)