PDA

View Full Version : How Ironic Mr Hetfield

brotherdoobie
05-14-2003, 06:59 AM
"It was like Lars is this rich kid who's got this record collection,it's like he's got a record store at his house.
He had everything. and I would spend weeks at his house just taping stuff."

James Hetfield
The MTV Icon Interviews.

How nice for you James.... :rolleyes: I didn't have a rich friend to tape my music off of.
I use p2p and share with my friends and you want to boo-hoo about it.......How ironic...............buzz off you ass. :P

Peace brotherdoobie : B)

m8t
05-14-2003, 09:17 AM
:D
Precisely brotherdoobie !
he did it at a friends house and we do it on our computer. no difference at all apart from our selection range.
regards
m8t :D

Bender
05-14-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie@14 May 2003 - 08:59
"It was like Lars is this rich kid who's got this record collection,it's like he's got a record store at his house.
He had everything. and I would spend weeks at his house just taping stuff."

James Hetfield
The MTV Icon Interviews.
Wouldn't it be great if the artists sued him. :lol: :lol:

Guillaume
05-14-2003, 09:39 AM
Oh no! Not a thread about Metallica and the way they turned when exposed to large sums of money again! Why can't you people consider them the way we consider Jimi Hendrix and other dead musicians: they were great but they're dead now... So just listen to their great albums (no need to establish a list, I think!), shed a tear or two... That's what I do!
Now, if it's a thread about being a disgusting, betraying sell-out, That's gonna be a very long one !!!

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-14-2003, 11:12 AM
;) Not to start nothing at all by this.Fuck Metallica...trust me.

But if you own a PC and can pay to connect to the internet or lets say pay for broadband too download Music you are doing pretty good.And haveing a big enough harddrive to hold hundreds of Albums.

Its my freinds that are not that well off that I do this for half the time.I hear them say they want some new album and I know they will probably not have the Money for it.

I am just babbling...been up all night and my Soul is weary. :blink:

*What did I just Post?*

Jibbler
05-14-2003, 03:45 PM
I'm looking forward to posting hashes for Metallica's new CD when it gets ripped. Nothing would give me more pleasure. :)

BigBank_Hank
05-15-2003, 02:34 AM
I'm with you Jibbler! I bought all those damn cd's when they came out and I even bought the Live Shit box set which was $100 bucks. That was before all the drama went down. I was just a kid then and I had to mow grass all summer for that damn box set. I have since then ripped all those cd's down and have them in my shared folder so other people can have it. Tight asses :angry: