PDA

View Full Version : memory stick pro duo

fz_shurtugal
11-28-2006, 04:49 AM
What exactly is it used for?.............Can you transfer document etc. onto it from the computer?...........

fz_shurtugal
11-28-2006, 05:01 AM
I know its used to transfer images from digital cameras and ipods etc., but is it also for pc?

fz_shurtugal
11-28-2006, 05:02 AM
if anyone bothers to reply, please do so as soon as you can........I spent quite some money on it.....

Virtualbody1234
11-28-2006, 05:11 AM
You need to show a bit of patients.

fz_shurtugal
11-28-2006, 05:38 AM
you mean patience........remember me?, perhaps not........anyways, do you know whether or not you can transfer data from a pc to a memory stick pro duo?.......

S!X
11-28-2006, 06:42 AM
you mean patience........remember me?, perhaps not........anyways, do you know whether or not you can transfer data from a pc to a memory stick pro duo?.......

Whether capturing breathtaking digital images and video, enjoying music with friends, or transporting large and important files, Sony’s ultra-compact Memory Stick PRO Duo™ is always the perfect choice. Designed specifically for professional-quality compact digital cameras and entertainment devices, its ergonomic design makes it easy to insert and remove without hassle or fuss.

A little bit of searching on Google doesn't hurt.

Rip The Jacker
11-28-2006, 06:51 AM
Yeah why not. It's a memory card, if you have a memory card reader, it's basically removeable storage. Commonly used for Sony digicams and PSP.

I own 2 memory stick pro duos, and Google is your friend. :)