PDA

View Full Version : Entire Albums?

caesius
05-14-2003, 09:54 AM
There are so many versions of songs out there, its more convenient just to get the whole album. But when I search for whole albums I get somthing like;

U2 Best of 1990-2000(entire album).mp3
/\
|

When this is finished downl'ding, will you just have one, rather large mp3 file? What is the best way to downl'd entire albums?

P.S I'm not being lazy, I would download it and find out but I use a 56k :).

jay973
05-14-2003, 10:07 AM
Type in albumwrap.Then you need a proggy called albumwrap extractor to unzip these files into seperate tracks.The proggy is free,just do a search on google. :D

Ad
05-14-2003, 01:00 PM
I dont like download a whole album at once personaly I like to preview different songs at a time rathe then having to listen to th whole thing over and over but thats just me

N£MO
05-14-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by caesius@14 May 2003 - 10:54
There are so many versions of songs out there, its more convenient just to get the whole album. But when I search for whole albums I get somthing like;

U2 Best of 1990-2000(entire album).mp3
/\
|

When this is finished downl'ding, will you just have one, rather large mp3 file? What is the best way to downl'd entire albums?

P.S I'm not being lazy, I would download it and find out but I use a 56k :).
If its not an albumwrap then you will need to get yourself an mp3 splitter to split them into individual tracks.You can get one here (http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~pesch/#1by1). :)