PDA

View Full Version : Are You A Criminal?

Chilly
05-14-2003, 11:14 AM
This is what i got:

Criminal
How much time are you allowed on the internet when you're behind bars? With those answers that is the only place you can be… You're a bad piece of work who must be doing some time at Her Majesty's pleasure. Either that or you're some kind of Harry Houdini when it comes to paying your debt to society.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 62 Potential fine: £9500

http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-14-2003, 11:41 AM
:huh: This is Bullshit....everybody has done these things.

111 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

vivitron 15
05-14-2003, 02:01 PM
Q4. have you ever dled music off net :) me....no :P

kaspiske
05-14-2003, 03:07 PM
:ph34r: Years in prison: 26.5 Potential fine: £7000 :ph34r:

I am not a bad boy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bender
05-14-2003, 03:14 PM
Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 80 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

So glad I don't live in the UK or US. :D

Livy
05-14-2003, 03:20 PM
Dodgy

Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 86.5 Potential fine: £2000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed

Petri
05-14-2003, 03:22 PM
In the clear

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £0

Amadeus
05-14-2003, 03:25 PM
Years in prison: 50.5 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Proper Bo
05-14-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Bender@14 May 2003 - 16:14
So glad I don't live in the UK or US. :D
Huh? Why not in the UK? We don't have the death penalty, Oh right the drinkin thing!

In the clear
You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 19 Potential fine: £0

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

4play
05-14-2003, 03:37 PM
Criminal
How much time are you allowed on the internet when you're behind bars? With those answers that is the only place you can be… You're a bad piece of work who must be doing some time at Her Majesty's pleasure. Either that or you're some kind of Harry Houdini when it comes to paying your debt to society.

Years in prison: 121 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty

im a bad bwoy. lucky i have never been caught.

Proper Bo
05-14-2003, 03:39 PM
How am I "in the clear" with 19 possible years in prison!
It must be cause of no possible fines!
YAY for me!

insanebassman
05-14-2003, 03:41 PM
Years in prison: 121 Potential fine: £7000

I am a bit of an asshole aren't I?

I gues I will not be honest about my history with the authorities...

Skweeky
05-14-2003, 04:29 PM
Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 60.5 Potential fine: £2000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

lol, hey, I'm not THAT evil afterall

ugluk
05-14-2003, 04:57 PM

Years in prison: 23 Potential fine: £7000

23 years! i am a nice boy. :D

Skillian
05-14-2003, 05:11 PM
Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 86.5 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Curley
05-14-2003, 05:13 PM
Risky
I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 8 Potential fine: £7000

:rolleyes:

netblade83
05-14-2003, 07:41 PM
I just had to see what it would say if i did EVERYTHING..

Downright Nasty:
You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person… Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

Years in prison: 132 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

namzuf9
05-14-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by www.thesite.org 20:50 14/5/2003
Crooked Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)
Years in prison: 96.5 Potential fine: £2000

I'm glad I got a small fine, I'm not made of money you know!

nahan
05-31-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by netblade83@14 May 2003 - 20:41
I just had to see what it would say if i did EVERYTHING..

Downright Nasty:
You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person… Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

Years in prison: 132 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!
God dam 131 years 7000 fine and death .But I though myn was bad .

There was 2 qestions I said no to #11 Ever used a sex toy: no,
#12 Ever paid for sex/been paid for sex: no

And only one person had a higher score than me so,in conclusion:

I never used a toy and I refused to have sex for cash.

ShareDaddy
05-31-2003, 09:42 AM
Risky
I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 27 Potential fine: £7000

Darn and I thought I was an upstanding citizen most of the time.

thisiswhoweare
05-31-2003, 10:07 AM
12 years and £2000 fine.

some of those laws are absolutely bull. For heaven's sake who makes them... :angry: