PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please

myopicfriend999
05-14-2003, 01:54 PM
I use fastrackmovies to download films as avi files. I then use TMPGenc to split the file into cd sized files and encode them to mpeg format. On some films after being encoded I find that the audio track has been lost completely but the video is fine. Has anyone encountered this problem and what can I do about it.

Alternatively does any one have a decent file splitter / encoder for me

:)

balamm
05-14-2003, 02:24 PM
Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
Mark Twain

ck-uk
05-14-2003, 02:33 PM
Balamm r u confusin ppl again :lol: :lol:

myopicfriend999 theres a member crack_man in his signiture theres all the guides on how-to do, and solutions to ur problem :D :D

Ad
05-14-2003, 02:35 PM
yes just go here (http://www.dvdhelp.com)

Nightwolf
05-14-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by myopicfriend999@14 May 2003 - 08:54
I use fastrackmovies to download films as avi files. I then use TMPGenc to split the file into cd sized files and encode them to mpeg format. On some films after being encoded I find that the audio track has been lost completely but the video is fine. Has anyone encountered this problem and what can I do about it.

Alternatively does any one have a decent file splitter / encoder for me

:)
Make sure you have the latest K-Lite codec pack installed (click on 'News' in the top left corner of this page). Before installing, use Add/Remove Programs to delete all your other codecs first. Then use GSpot to find out which audio codec this particular movie uses.

You could also try simply opening the file with Virtualdub. Sometimes that will automatically detect a problem and fix it for you.