PDA

View Full Version : Abbreviations?

kesava108
11-29-2006, 05:15 PM
Hi

I am confused what the actual sites are like p**, potuk, f*** and whathaveyou, anyone have a basic guide for these (i know the reason why they are abbreviated).

cheers i a

btw i've yet to find a better invite forum than this (excluding power user ones of course)

General2k
11-29-2006, 05:44 PM
They are blanked out for a reason. Those sites usually want to keep their names private. The best answer you will get out of most people here is that if you dont know the names you dont need to get into the site.

kesava108
11-29-2006, 06:26 PM
just mentioning them won't get anyone banned nugget, no shit they want to keep they're names private, but isn't that one of the reason anyone is here - to get on a good private torrent sites.

Anyway some great soul could msg me with info for good karma

bunny67
11-29-2006, 06:30 PM
u wood be very surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!

2flY
11-29-2006, 06:44 PM
There are sites like F*** that are just overrated and do not deseve not to be mentioned in public..

kavalchuk17
11-30-2006, 02:56 AM
just mentioning them won't get anyone banned nugget, no shit they want to keep they're names private, but isn't that one of the reason anyone is here - to get on a good private torrent sites.

yes it will. especially on F**

N@LiM
11-30-2006, 03:26 AM

yes it will. especially on F**
very true... I just managed to escape