PDA

View Full Version : Offering RSR (One of The Top,Best and Rarest Trackers Ever)

Patriot foreve
11-30-2006, 01:24 PM
hi

i am offering Today one of the top,best and rarest trackers ,it's the Romanian Sharereactor (RSR) the well known tracker so here is the deal

The Trade is Done

see u in another trades soon

nihility
11-30-2006, 01:30 PM
i want invite

i dont understand you, its like you cant read or think or something, i dont know. you really need to read the post before you reply, then you would realise that he wants something in return, and you saying you want one isnt actually going to get you one.

nihility
11-30-2006, 01:34 PM
well i dont think youll be taking anymore either, nobody will give you anything :)

middleman
11-30-2006, 01:36 PM
Shut Up

Patriot foreve
11-30-2006, 02:09 PM
hey u little child called middleman

stop spamming and act like men or just go to hell or rot in the streets

zaguar
11-30-2006, 02:32 PM
Did you get any other rare trackers patriot foreve? I remeber you looking for them a few days ago.

Patriot foreve
11-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Did you get any other rare trackers patriot foreve? I remeber you looking for them a few days ago.

well,if u have what i am looking for and willing to trade,pm me and i will tell u my biggest offer and the rare trackers i am offering :)

magister
11-30-2006, 03:05 PM
hmmm... I always wanted RSR... I'll see if I can get a FB for you

Itachi_Avenger
11-30-2006, 03:49 PM
middleman you are a big spammer,go away from here

Patriot foreve
11-30-2006, 07:59 PM
Still accepting offers,Just Pm me :)

pECi
11-30-2006, 08:35 PM
i feel my presence is needed here :lol: ... where are u ne'tu when i wanna have fun...nevermind me...go on :D

zyduuu
11-30-2006, 08:36 PM
Can anyone compare it to C-Z for me ? :)

pECi
11-30-2006, 08:37 PM
czone is far better :D many more torrents and many more seeds :D

ps...check out my awesome sig :D

Ne'tu
11-30-2006, 08:46 PM
czone is far better :D many more torrents and many more seeds :DYes, that's 10 times better than iPLAY, THE absolute tracker to have... :rolleyes:

I've already told Patriot foreve you'll be here, spoiling the thread. :lol: :whistling

zyduuu
11-30-2006, 08:49 PM

Thanks for the info :)

Metal.Iplay is great site also ;)

pECi
11-30-2006, 08:56 PM
I've already told Patriot foreve you'll be here, spoiling the thread. :lol: :whistling

yeah...couldn't help it:D had to be at the show :D and iPlay is better than Czone:naughty:

@zyduuu...thx...we try to be the best :D

freedom
11-30-2006, 09:00 PM
In Romania the best tracker is rSR (the pre-time is verry verry good) then yplai, filezone, c-zone, tb.ro..

11-30-2006, 09:01 PM

:lol: who didn't expect to see that coming from you?

seriously pECi, rsr has improved significantly since you left... you can't really compare it to czone right now and you know why. they're both awesome sites though <3

hmm the ranking overall is something like this i think: iplay>czone>rsr>tb.ro>filezone>nimda

for rarity i'd rank em: rsr>czone>iplay>tb.ro>filezone>nimda

is that about right or am i missing something?

pECi
11-30-2006, 09:15 PM
@freesky who lied to you?? :D

@default...you kinda right except the overall ranking is iplay>czone>tb.ro>rsr>filezone(spammed me with an invite...i logged in only once...then the account was deleted due to inactivity:whistling )>nimda

Ne'tu
11-30-2006, 09:25 PM
You are really a hater of RSR, I wonder what they've done to you.

Getting into RSR is much harder than C-Zone or TB (which btw had open signups a few weeks ago).

And just a word for you: RSR is taking many of their releases directly from the scene, not stealing like iPLAY from ScT and warez forums. And as SyD told you, it's really shame that thay also tag their name into the releases.

But wait: iPLAY is the best. :rolleyes:

pECi
12-01-2006, 01:00 PM
iPLAY is the best.

at least u end with a true statement...see u around in the next topic

rsr also did the tagging thing as well as other trackers...

ps. the scene is awfully small...never knew it had only a few releases:whistling

Patriot foreve
12-01-2006, 01:30 PM
hey pECi

what happened to you at RSR and made u hate it that much ;) ?

iplay (u must be kidding) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

iplay is the most available tracker here ,every member here seems to have that iplay account and have u asked yourself why they wanna trade it if it's that good :) ?

Although i think iplay has good releases (mostly stolen from other trackers) but that don't say that it's better than RSR or other Trackers

RSR is considered one of the rarest trackers with fast pres,and although its amount of seeders is less than iplay but the speeds there is great and i am sorry u mayn't be able to experince that yourself because u left the tracker since awhile.

Also Have U seen anybody offering RSR since amonth or more ago ???

u know why is that, because it's very hard to get it not just like the other sites u r talking about which is available everyday in alot of threads here in the forum

do u know that PU at RSR get only 1 invite each month because RSR doesn't want to be like another TB or something,they prefer the quality to the quantity and that's why it become one of the best trackers

Any Way,i am still accepting offers and the best offer will be the lucky one who will get into the Great RSR

Ne'tu
12-01-2006, 01:34 PM
rsr also did the tagging thing as well as other trackers...Oh, really? :lol: Ohhh... I remember now... They specified the original source (ScT) in their packs. iPLAY splitted the packs and put their tag on the packs. Shame on them!

ps. the scene is awfully small...never knew it had only a few releases:whistlingYou didn't understand what I was talking about... :whistling

showbox
12-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Patriot , there r 2 sides of this topic

1 - rarest
2 - Best

there r alot of ppl here " like me " not just looking for the rarest sites , but looking for the best trackers ..... (( i'm not tracker's collector .. just need the best ))

so i think pECI , talk about that ;) ... i mean if i just have one good Romany sites with alot of best seeders & releases .... it's enough man :)

why running hard after some sites , if there r alot of sites like it : the same level , and the same quality :) and the same Nationality ;)

finally ... Good Luck IN Trading ur Rarest One ;)

pECi
12-01-2006, 01:42 PM
seems u have a really short memory...rsr didn't specified the source...it put rSR instead :D but hey maybe you're using glasses

...what about the 0day packs on iPlay...

patriot_forever ...u don't have to tell me stories about rsr...duuuh...

they don't have many peers...let's put it this way...they don't have peers...and the speeds...if u don't have peers...just think a little how are the speeds....don't try to boost up the site just because ur trading it

now about iPlay...not everybody here has it...and lots of ppl have it?? because it had open signup a while ago and in 1 day or two 2000 people signed up...and they are trading it because they know it a very valuable tracker and maybe because it's not an english site

do u know that PU at RSR get only 1 invite each month because RSR doesn't want to be like another TB or something,they prefer the quality to the quantity and that's why it become one of the best trackers

are u a merchandiser or something :D ?? they would like to be like TB i know...preferably like the original TB as in dead perhaps

Ne'tu
12-01-2006, 01:54 PM
No, I don't need glasses. Here's below how one of the movie packs looks in uT. And they mentioned the source on their forums. :cool:

And about the peers you are wrong again, take a look at the picture of a torrent with 14 seeds. In my opinion RSR is a lot like F*N. :naughty:

showbox
12-01-2006, 02:02 PM
hi my budy Patriot :) i wanna say that too :

don't try to boost up the site just because ur trading it

plez man , be cool ;) just put ur offer & without Rarest & hardest ... like this :)

i saw ur other topic in our Fourm " D*D4.... " u know it :)

u posted all ur topic with this Title (( hardest , ect..... )) :)

finally , don't be angry from me ;) have Nice Day .

pECi
12-01-2006, 02:02 PM
:lol: what does a screenshot of ut prove...it could have been taken from anywhere...see older releases ... older gamepacks releases :whistling but they probably are not on the site anymore due to the vast amount of peers

find me that pack with iPlay as the source...if u want to prove something...between wishing to be like and being like there's a great difference...and if that pack it were to be uploaded on iPlay it would have had hundreds of seeds not only a few...and another thing that list of seeds DOES NOT PROVE it's from that pack...u don't even know how to make a proper screenshot...until u show clearly that those seeds are from that pack which is named like that in rsr your screenshots are useless

Ne'tu
12-01-2006, 02:09 PM
I could make a flash movie in a few minutes to prove you I'm saying the truth. And if I'm right you'll say all this month (december) in your signature that RSR is the best. Agree?

Patriot foreve
12-01-2006, 02:27 PM
now about iPlay, they are trading it because they know it a very valuable tracker and maybe because it's not an english site

they would like to be like TB i know...preferably like the original TB as in dead perhaps

pECi

PPl trading iplay because it's valuable :D :D,what agreat saying,are u lying to yourself??????

PPl trading iplay because it's dull and there are alot of trackers that offers the same releases better than iplay like F** ,iplay is the great robber as it takes most of the its releases from other sites

and about RSR,of course they donna wanna be like TB ,if the wanna be like TB the would have done that but they donn't want to because as i said because it's amatter of quality not quantity

also if u didn't like RSR that much ,why did u download 67GB from it before your account got disabled? or it is now bad because u are out from it :whistling

i think you are ahater because they disabled your account there and u never got it again and u failed to get anew one ;)

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/618/peciep5.jpg

zaguar
12-01-2006, 02:31 PM
I'm a member of iPlay, and I genuinely haven't noticed what it can offer ahead of sites like TL. I've got a 24mbit connection, and the larger TL community means that I can quite saturate my downstream easily. At iPlay, it seems that there are less users on every torrent and hence, lower speeds. And don't get me started on F*N!

pECi
12-01-2006, 02:40 PM
dude...u know nothing...if u saw my account there it was from 2005...and those 67 are from then...since they came with the new source and iPlay got bigger i never downloaded anything from there...and i asked them to disable my account...u can check t.ro forums

and let's not make iPlay the big robber...coz there are tons of trackers that take stuff from another trackers...and rsr does the same thing...and tl does the same thing...

sct, tl , ftn , scc , revtt and other trackers have almost the same releases...why because they have the same objective...

and if iPlay was that dull and not so good as u said before...u couldn't have traded it for something good as u did

Patriot foreve
12-01-2006, 03:11 PM
your talking about the speeds pECi ,then here is the proof that RSR is as fast as any other tracker

this is taken now from the Lady in the water movie torrent,one for iplay and the other for RSR,have alook

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6588/iplayap5.jpg

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/3134/rsrjh1.jpg

are u satisfied,same speeds although iplay has 131 peers and RSR have only 33 but u got the same speed

pECi
12-01-2006, 03:13 PM
u only showed the first peers...from 113 to 33 is a loooong looooong way...let's see how much it stays alive on both trackers

Ne'tu
12-01-2006, 03:18 PM
find me that pack with iPlay as the source...if u want to prove something...between wishing to be like and being like there's a great difference...and if that pack it were to be uploaded on iPlay it would have had hundreds of seeds not only a few...and another thing that list of seeds DOES NOT PROVE it's from that pack...u don't even know how to make a proper screenshot...until u show clearly that those seeds are from that pack which is named like that in rsr your screenshots are useless

1. I don't know how to make a screenshot? You are very funny, I cropped the screenshot in order to protect the seeders. If you don't know what "crop" means search on Google.

2. The pic with the seeds is NOT from the movie packs, it's from a movie posted today. I made that one to prove you that the seeders are fast in RSR. This is what you have said: they don't have many peers...let's put it this way...they don't have peers...and the speeds...if u don't have peers...just think a little how are the speeds....don't try to boost up the site just because ur trading it.

3. I don't really understand what you are saying there, make some proper use of English. As I said before, those movie packs from ScT were splitted into categories and then upped on iPLAY. Ohhh... I searched for the action ones and they have a lot of seeds now. Really a lot! :lol:

pECi
12-01-2006, 03:25 PM
first of all my english is way better than yours...it's not my fault u don't understand english...and u still haven't showed me the sct tag in rsr...and for your information sct is not a release group

buddy
12-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Lol.. This has turned into a three way match-up! :lol:

Peci vs Ne'tu Vs patriotforeve :lol:

And I thought this was about trading an RsR acc..

Sorry for pokin my nose in fellas.. but I had to say this :lol:

pECi
12-01-2006, 03:39 PM

i can take'em :D i watched a lot of wrestling :D

Ne'tu
12-01-2006, 03:44 PM
first of all my english is way better than yours...it's not my fault u don't understand english...and u still haven't showed me the sct tag in rsr...and for your information sct is not a release groupWell... here's a simple grammar rule to start with: use capital letters at the beginning of sentences. I can teach you a little bit of English but I'm afraid you have to pay for it... :naughty:

I'll ignore the ScT thing. I made a video just for you to see the ScT name... :P

Proof.avi (http://www.plunder.com/Proof-avi-download-37239.htm)

buddy
12-01-2006, 03:45 PM

i can take'em :D i watched a lot of wrestling :D

haha.. Go Tiger Go.. :01:

/me thinks he done enough spamming in Patriot's thread. :ermm:

pECi
12-01-2006, 03:54 PM
nice desktop...other than that u didn't showed me nothing i haven't already saw...is that so hard to make a screenshot of the sct release in rsr??

Patriot foreve
12-01-2006, 03:54 PM
u only showed the first peers...from 113 to 33 is a loooong looooong way...let's see how much it stays alive on both trackers

what a lame response is that!!!!!

that's what i was talking about and i proved it,RSR is about quality ,the tracker isn't just the amount of seeds but who are the seeds and how fast they are

i have showed u how a 31 seeds in RSR beat a 131 seeds in iplay

and i think u r doing all these responses because u can't get an account there now so u don't an other to have an account there ,it's just selfish

Patriot foreve
12-01-2006, 04:00 PM

why don't u join us and post your opinions,i think it's becoming amusing in here :D

Ne'tu
12-01-2006, 04:01 PM
nice desktop...other than that u didn't showed me nothing i haven't already saw...is that so hard to make a screenshot of the sct release in rsr??I think you don't want to see (very probable) or you are blind.

I've loaded that torrent into uTorrent using drag and drop. Does it write ScT there? Or maybe you are too tired and can't read very well right now... :huh:

erax
12-01-2006, 04:03 PM
:phone: RSR Staff with you

:D

buddy
12-01-2006, 04:03 PM

why don't u join us and post your opinions,i think it's becoming amusing in here :D

I would love to, but I dont have RsR and I've never been there.. I'm not looking for 0-day anymore..

And as for Iplay.. It is a kewl tracker too! The only thing is that they dont give invites to powerusers there.. so I cant trade here.. :ermm:

pECi
12-01-2006, 04:05 PM
me: dude how many times i've told u
me: i don't want rsr
patriot forever: i know
patriot forever: it's the way the war goes my friend ,the propaganda

well...that's the honest patriot forever :lol:

let me tell u one more time...maybe u'll get it this time...I (as in me) don't want rsr (as in never ever) ... had it...don't wanna go back there anymore...and that's a laugh...how can a few peers from rsr beat hundreds of peers from iPlay...let's be reasonable

freedom
12-01-2006, 04:05 PM
yplai vs rSR .. this dispute was more enjoyable on t.ro :D

buddy
12-01-2006, 04:06 PM

hehe.. pwned! :lol:

you have to dig deep fill this patriot.. :lol:

Patriot foreve
12-01-2006, 04:09 PM
nice desktop...other than that u didn't showed me nothing i haven't already saw...is that so hard to make a screenshot of the sct release in rsr??I think you don't want to see (very probable) or you are blind.

I've loaded that torrent into uTorrent using drag and drop. Does it write ScT there? Or maybe you are too tired and can't read very well right now... :huh:

it seems that our dear friend pECi needs glasses here and a cup of water to overcome the shock :D

pECi
12-01-2006, 04:14 PM
i've only asked for a screenshot from rsr showing the sct release...is that so hard?? :D

and patriot forever ... now go somewhere and lick your wounds coz you're near knockout :D

@freesomething...i know u liked more the show from t.ro coz u understood more from it...u don't even know how to spell basic words:D

shosh
12-01-2006, 04:16 PM
can't we all just get along

buddy
12-01-2006, 04:18 PM
can't we all just get along

Do you really want that to happen?!?!!! They are getting near the knock out blow for christsakes.. Even Peci thinks so.. :ermm:

:w00t:

pECi
12-01-2006, 04:21 PM
ok...i've made them enough publicity for one day:D...join us next time for the brand new episode:D

@ne'tu u don't seem to get me...have it your way...i'm sick of posting the same thing all over again...it's hard to make a screenshot of a section of the browse page...but nevermind...i don't want it anymore...and this is my last post...until next time...stay classy san diego:D

buddy
12-01-2006, 04:22 PM
You have got 10 audiences here.. more than some of them tv shows have :lol:

Ne'tu
12-01-2006, 04:23 PM
i've only asked for a screenshot from rsr showing the sct release...is that so hard?? :DMan, that torrent IS from RSR. I've downloaded it, moved it on the dektop and made the movie for you. Is it THAT hard to understand? :blink:

Patriot foreve
12-01-2006, 04:39 PM

let me tell u one more time...maybe u'll get it this time...I (as in me) don't want rsr (as in never ever) ... had it...don't wanna go back there anymore...and that's a laugh...how can a few peers from rsr beat hundreds of peers from iPlay...let's be reasonable

hahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D

u have seen yourself and the pics shows itself that RSR is away better than iplay

when u talked earlier to me at the messenger my friend u said that u don't wanna RSR because u have issues there ,well u start to play rough here in the forum and lower atop site so i had to go rough also

if u have issues with the staff there that doesn't give u the right to lower aTop Rated site just because u don't like it and got disabled there and u have seen for yourself that you are the only one who doesn't like the Great and Most Valuable RSR tracker so your opinion against everybody doesn't worth much really ;)

Ne'tu
12-01-2006, 04:54 PM
I've just read on another forum: there is a war between RSR and iPLAY caused by some unknown reasons (to me).

pECi is a good friend of iPLAY leaders and he's a HUGE hater of RSR. Every time someone would want to trade RSR here, he will come and try to spoil RSR's reputation. This is not a fair attitude from you pECi, you are behaving like a 14 year old kid. Or maybe you really are 14. So stop behaving like this, give RSR credit for what it is!

The truth is that iPLAY and RSR are very good trackers, each with their advantages and drawbacks.

Patriot, close this thread for a couple of days. ;)

Patriot foreve
12-01-2006, 05:44 PM
my dear friend Ne'tu

if u have seen pECi's posts u will find that he doesn't ruin RSR trades only but he tries to ruin alot of trades here,it seems that he hates everything

but his biggest hatred is for RSR of course but anyway RSR will still on the Top whatever he does because it's not just my opinion,it's alot of other people's opinion

it seems that he is getting furious just because RSR gets alot better and rarer than his beloved iplay that opened signups earlier acouple of weeks ago because it didn't find vrowd when it was closed while RSR never opens signups because its capabilities is away above that iplay my but that's how it goes pECi (one day for you and the other day for someone else)

pECi
12-01-2006, 10:28 PM
my friend u must have some mental disorders if u start making up things like i ruin everyone's trade here...you are talking about sites you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about...i have my opinions based on some well founded reasons...what u talking about...just to be my adversary here...u are praising rsr just to trade it to get fb...you're a shallow man and very hypocrite as i proved earlier with that quote from our conversation on Y!M and there u was only a small fragment and i can prove more...but i will stop here coz i made my point

Patriot foreve
12-01-2006, 10:34 PM
well,i dare u to show the whole conversation because i got nothing to hide,u have pissed me off and if u showed the whole the conversation if u dare u will find that the whole conversation i was talking to you nicely and just making fun of our depate,and what the hell that little frag proves that that u told me that u don't want RSR because u have issues with the staff there and when u explained it i told u then that i know now that u don't want RSR and that's was after my post here,wasn't it?

u didn't made your point because u donna have any points or ideas of what you are talking about,u just donn't want to admit that your tiny little tracker failed to stand against the great RSR

i am not praising RSR to trade it because all the Bigger Traders know how much this site worth,you were the only one today here defending iplay and i think that u can't stand against the flood

and your talking like a child especially after editing our last post after i replied to it

i have proved by pics that RSR is away better than your little site which all the people here try to get rid of it ,have u seen how many threads today offering your precious iplay trying to get rid of it?

you are the one with the mental disorders here because u have alimited mind and couldn't accept the facts that was proven

i didn't say that i don't want to trade the invite of RSR i have,yeah i want to trade the invite but i am not raising the site to trade it because the site i am trading is on the top already and it doesn't wanna be raised

anyway,RSR still Rules whether you accept it or not because Your opinion goes to the trash here

Ne'tu
12-01-2006, 11:02 PM
I've told you to close the thread. ;)

He will NEVER recognize that RSR is a good and rare tracker whatever you say and prove.

That's about it.

erax
12-01-2006, 11:05 PM
damn it , why you still keep this shit

12-01-2006, 11:22 PM
yeah, we've heard both sides and most agree that rsr is a superb tracker. pECi is still holding a grudge against them for an unknown personal reason so we must remind ourselves of that and not take his opinion into consideration of where it stands.

i do agree with pECi though that rsr has received enough attention here. i for one wouldn't want others to start posting more about it and eventually bringing it into syD's list or even worse... it would be best if it stayed less known because it's f**king awesome as it is and i wouldn't change a thing about it. :cool:

Patriot foreve
12-01-2006, 11:23 PM
I've told you to close the thread. ;)

He will NEVER recognize that RSR is a good and rare tracker whatever you say and prove.

That's about it.

closed for a while now,still accepting offers also and the best offer wins

Patriot foreve
12-02-2006, 12:34 PM
still accepting offers,dead time will be very soon

Pm me Your offers

Patriot foreve
12-02-2006, 03:03 PM
The Trade is Done

see u in another trades soon