PDA

View Full Version : acid-l***** login problem

nodzv
11-30-2006, 01:50 PM
they say that ...

"Due to a database restore, you will have to use recover.php before you can log in."

i used the recover function, and i still get This account has been disabled. :(

is here someone that can help me figure what happened there?

thank u all

BR
nodZV

phooart
11-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Maybe that is exactly what is happening to you. Your account got disabled :-(

nodzv
11-30-2006, 02:38 PM
im not interested in a "maybe"
i want to find out if other member have or not the same problem ...
of course if im the only one with this problem .. its clear i got disabled...

N@LiM
11-30-2006, 03:04 PM
I just logged in few minutes ago..

BTW there's new announcement

FROM NOW ON ANYONE CAUGHT POSTING OR MENTIONING ACIDS URL WILL BE INSTANTLY BANNED FROM ACID AS THIS IS A VERY BIG NO you have been warned.

Thank you
ACIDKING

nodzv
11-30-2006, 04:25 PM

FROM NOW ON ANYONE CAUGHT POSTING OR MENTIONING ACIDS URL WILL BE INSTANTLY BANNED FROM ACID AS THIS IS A VERY BIG NO you have been warned.

Thank you
ACIDKING
i know this announcement... i have read it yesterday i think ... when i changed my email address ... and today i cant login ...
and i have for shure not mentioned the name ... only now when it seams im no longer a member :angry::frusty:

N@LiM
11-30-2006, 04:52 PM

i know this announcement... i have read it yesterday i think ... when i changed my email address ... and today i cant login ...
and i have for shure not mentioned the name ... only now when it seams im no longer a member :angry::frusty:

if u want I can check ur name on site and find whether disabled or not.. I checked for nodzv but no such user exists

Melvinmeow
11-30-2006, 08:58 PM
They have their own forum section on TPG that you can probably leave a post in and have one of their staff reply back to you in.

N@LiM
11-30-2006, 09:10 PM
They have their own forum section on TPG that you can probably leave a post in and have one of their staff reply back to you in.
I already directed him there and have PMed a staff myself...

Shadowfire
11-30-2006, 09:25 PM
/nevermind

N@LiM
12-01-2006, 05:41 AM
So was earlier decision was right regarding not PMing the mod there... but I pmed.. I hope they don't relate me to u... :(

nodzv
12-01-2006, 10:12 AM
i havent done nothing wrong there ... so dont wory...
well in this world u can be inocent and still be guilty :D

Melvinmeow
12-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Send me a pm on here if the login issue still isnt fixed and I can message the owner for you.

N@LiM
12-02-2006, 04:21 AM
Send me a pm on here if the login issue still isnt fixed and I can message the owner for you.
He already posted on TPG... Check the posts by user ripnix

http://thepeergroup.net/thread.php?postid=66783#post66783