PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Zune

Skiz
11-30-2006, 05:50 PM
What format does the video need to be? Will it play Podcasts?

suprafreak6
11-30-2006, 09:37 PM
dont get it, has worst reviews ever...

Shiranai_Baka
11-30-2006, 11:25 PM
If you send songs to your friends or you get songs from your friends through the Zune the song only lasts 3 days or 3 plays! OH JOY!

Fuck that DRM shit.

Skiz
12-01-2006, 02:54 AM
dont get it, has worst reviews ever...

On the contrary, I spent about an hour reading reviews from various sites around the net and I only read one bad review. I won't even give that review credit as all it said was "Zune sux". :dry:

I've owned two iPods (original and nano) and both were total pieces of shit and I'll never buy another - not a chance in hell.

If you send songs to your friends or you get songs from your friends through the Zune the song only lasts 3 days or 3 plays! OH JOY!

Fuck that DRM shit.

This has been hacked already. Very basic softmod.

suprafreak6
12-01-2006, 03:01 AM
thats cool my bas skizo shoulda known you did your research

General2k
12-01-2006, 09:36 PM

Fuck that DRM shit.

You really think that is gonna last. They will have that patched in no time. The only people that will have the 3 days/plays will be the incompitent honest people.

Busyman™
12-03-2006, 02:22 PM

Fuck that DRM shit.

You really think that is gonna last. They will have that patched in no time. The only people that will have the 3 days/plays will be the incompitent honest people.

How is M$ gonna patch it if Skiz doesn't want it patched?

Busyman™
12-03-2006, 02:23 PM
What format does the video need to be? Will it play Podcasts?

I'd imagine it'll play WMV.

mikeco
12-03-2006, 08:20 PM

Fuck that DRM shit.

:rolleyes:
tbh its 1 of the best ideas they could do, its another way of advertising songs :P and it costs them nothing.

ur just looking at the bad side of it,

bad side of that feture:
it goes after 3days/3plays

good side:
it advertises the song
u can go home and download it urself (no need to write it down or forget what the song was)

u can listen to it 3 times rather than not have the song at all :P