PDA

View Full Version : Be aware

walczanin
12-02-2006, 08:57 PM
hi

i still havent got access to invitation thread, so i will take a risk with posting here, cause i think i should warn u guys

Week ago i lost my IPLAY account, but accidentily i tracked down one of the IPLAY administrators, who is polish. His nickname: CrC

I asked him if he can find out what was the reason for it.....
and he offered my to unban me and promote me to VIP!!! but he wanted one polish site in exchange, but didnt want to wait few days, so i offered him access to mine account for few days till i will get invite for him..........
He promised me not to steal mine account, besides u know he's admin of respected site, so i was quite sure about him....

Few min later friend of mine wrote to me that someone is offering to him mine account!!!!, can u imagine? min later he found out that i recoverd mine account and wrote to me that now i will never get mine IPLAY back, and he will ban permanently my ip address

If thers is any1 from poland u can go to torrentmania .info forum where he's offering vip, uploader ranks and so on......., I'm not 100% sure if that nickname (CrC) is true, but i think its easy to check - i guess his the only polish member of staff out here. If anyone from IPLAY staff is here, can provoke trade with him, and then busted!

Just wanted to let u know

Ne'tu
12-02-2006, 09:13 PM
What???

pECi, help him. :P

Crc is a friend of yours, isn't him? I don't want to think he is a low level scammer... :rolleyes:

wesedlup
12-02-2006, 09:19 PM
lol?

walczanin
12-02-2006, 09:26 PM
like i said im not 100%sure about his nickname, he said its Crc, but u never know, like i wrote probably he's only polish staff member so it easy to provoke him..........and u will see
u can also check the polsh forum i wrote about, hes offeing vips and uploader ranks etc, under different nickname i guess it begins with arek....

Ne'tu
12-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Afaik there is also a Crc at iPLAY (staff member) and he's Romanian.

Let's see if pECi can help.

walczanin
12-02-2006, 10:03 PM
i guess the best way to bust him, is to provoke trade with him
I know that he's in need of SCT/PT so offer hiom that invites in exchange for uprading your rank to VIP et..
And keep it udercover till the end, lets see how it will end

Ignacy
12-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Very funny - walczanin it is your account?
[/URL]:)
(http://f******.net/userdetails.php?id=545454056):D
[url]http://www.searchengines.pl/phpbb203/index.php?showuser=76431
ISP - neo640 : DL = 64KB, UL = 16KB :D :D :D

Sad but true

walczanin
12-02-2006, 10:16 PM
so? that + shell

Ignacy
12-02-2006, 10:17 PM
http://f******.net/userdetails.php?id=545454056
http://f******.net/userdetails.php?id=545454142

walczanin
12-02-2006, 10:34 PM
well everyone learns on his mistakes
p.s. now my f** looks far far better, belive me))

check my other accounts if u are willing to put so much effort)) pt, ht, tl, pisexy, blackcats etc u will see then i'm ipmroving

its getting off topic dont u think?

Ne'tu
12-02-2006, 10:38 PM
walczanin, let's wait a little more. ;)

I'll send you a PM soon if nothing happens.

Xsensei
12-02-2006, 10:47 PM
If you're an iPlay admin, you don't need polish trackers:D

Crc(iPlay staff) has an account here afaik, but I can't find his posts in the Invites Section ...I guess you make your trades on other boards and just complain in here...it's not fair , you know?:wacko: (are you sure is the same Crc?...if not, shut up).

pECi
12-02-2006, 10:58 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the best laugh i had in a while... Crc being polish...damn funny:D so if he is polish and your are polish (seeing your name) did u talk to him in polish?? show us :D

Crc is a friend of mine of course and he is Romanian as all of the other members of the staff...

another funny part...Crc asking you ( uuuh you're suuuuch an important person if he picked u :lol: ) for an invite to a polish site...:lol: why would he need a polish tracker ... he doesn't speak polish but he can have an account only by saying he wants one and somebody will give it to him

probably u were banned for fake share so shut up :D

and another thing...Crc can't waste his time with l00zerz ... go complain that feeling from sct is polish has stolen your polish tracker accounts

Ne'tu
12-02-2006, 11:08 PM
Now don't be rude and can him like that, this forum is not t.ro and he specified in the first post that he is not 100% sure about the nickname. :dry:

FFh
12-02-2006, 11:09 PM
imo, walczanin is ain't polish, he was probably kicked out from iplay because of cheating and now his all story seems so fake !

i wonder if he speaks polish at all, without the help of babelfish,
anyway, what a laugh !

pECi
12-02-2006, 11:10 PM
there is only one Crc at iPlay so he can't be sure of what??

and only a l0ser would make such lame acusations

ne'tu if u checked my post u've seen i speak nice to nice people:D but if some people are sooo lame

walczanin
12-02-2006, 11:11 PM
well, no comment

1. read with understanding
2. learn a little bit respect for other peeps
3. well it sounds like its all about IPLAY right? - other trackers sucks? if u think so its time to wake up

p.s. FFH can u speak polish? com on i can talk to u, lets see if u can talk me back
lol nice people, nevermind........
did i wrote that i want my iplay account back? NO, so whats the deal?

gamer4eva
12-02-2006, 11:14 PM
It would be best if you could clearly clarify who the person is. I would suggest you look back and see if you remember because thinking that it is him will not get you anywhere. I am sorry to say it like this but it is true. You have to be certain it is him then perhaps certain action could be taken.

pECi
12-02-2006, 11:16 PM
no...it's about knowing you're lame...did u ever read your post before making the thread...i don't think so...coz if u read it u would have realised it's hilarious

and for my amusement...if the mighty court of wolczanin or whatever finds him guilty what are proposing to do to him :lol: ban him here or on iPlay or what :lol:

and another reasonable question: what do you want to gain from this thread?? just out of curiosity

FFh
12-02-2006, 11:18 PM
i don't speak polish neither do u,

anyway if somebody have cheated on you, u should have his e-mail ect. and all u got are some fairy tales.

gamer4eva
12-02-2006, 11:20 PM
Although i doubt that someone would randomly pick out a person like yourself.....and ask for invites like that. If he is iplay mod/admin then who needs anything else. He practically owns it lol!!!!

pECi
12-02-2006, 11:24 PM
he's not some mod or admin...he's the owner of iPlay:D so...a owner of a big tracker would ask a random user of other nationality to give him some invites :lol:

FFh
12-02-2006, 11:24 PM
i think that walcznin was preaparing some con, and as we all see nothing went as he had planned,

well, let's see his next step.

walczanin
12-02-2006, 11:32 PM
i see that u peolple still have problems with understanding what others write:

I found him (whoever it was) at torrentmania.info. I wrote to that person trying to figure out what was the reason of ban.

FFh: hahahaahhahah= i see that u are loking for conspiracy, well i have to dissapoint u ->its the real world.
Take the blue pill, and look in the mirror, instead trying to be 2nd S.Holmes
hahahah
For your inf. YES I DO SPEAK polish, but i see not every one can speak few languages)))

buddy
12-02-2006, 11:34 PM
he's not some mod or admin...he's the owner of iPlay:D so...a owner of a big tracker would ask a random user of other nationality to give him some invites :lol:

Are you a staff in Iplay dude? You are the one guy in this forums who would probably give his life for Iplay :P

gamer4eva
12-02-2006, 11:36 PM

I own FST gimmie all your invites now....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pECi so he is s personal friend of yours??:cool: If thats the case i think that pECi is telling the truth here besides i would not want to think that the admins of a good site would want to take invites from other members of different nationality.:huh:

pECi
12-02-2006, 11:41 PM
yeah...crc is a personal friend of mine:D and iPLAY for LIFE:D

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5227/iplayroxoree2.gif http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5227/iplayroxoree2.gif http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5227/iplayroxoree2.gif

CrcRo
12-02-2006, 11:47 PM
rofl man .. i talked to you ? yeah? when and where? ... maybe i haven't sleep a long time ago and get some alcohol to my brain .. but i'm not an asshole or something and try to smug people for some invites and this kind of shit .. :noes:

ok .. let's get it straight .. i'm not mod/admin .. i'm a sysop ... peci is a good friend of mine .. and in most cases what he'll tell you is true and should not consider waiting for me to confirm it ..

i don't wanna some invites over some other trackers .. why? if i wanna them i get them by myself not tricking people ...

i don't give iplay accounts and / or vip status just for an invite ...

i don't know polish .. daca vrei putem vorbi in romana (as it for english ... we could talk in romanian if you wanna )

and of course if there is any problem anytime for anyone .. there is iplay_/[arond]\_xclusiv_/[dot]\_ro

gamer4eva
12-02-2006, 11:49 PM
Well looks like this case is solved. Lets all go back to sleep now......:lol:

I did say this much earlier. Why bother going into wars....lets all calm down.

pECi
12-02-2006, 11:53 PM
:lol: well...told u so :D

FFh
12-02-2006, 11:59 PM
lol, walczanin co jeszcze napiszesz ?

tbl
12-02-2006, 11:59 PM
Why would the admin need your account? That's one of the oldest tricks in the proverbial book.

walczanin
12-03-2006, 09:14 AM
nie ma sensu juz nic pisac, bo jak patrze na takich jak ty to rece opadaja

N@LiM
12-03-2006, 12:38 PM
lol......CrC and scammer........ he is very nice guy...and regarding invites.. he gives for free.. u just have to convince him a little !

DKre8ive1
12-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Lesson learned out of all this drama is be careful and just make sure to build up concrete evidence before you start pointing fingers.

Playing along with the person try to trick you can sometimes earn you the proof you need if that is the way it happened.

I choose no sides and give my neutral opinion on this.

FFh
12-03-2006, 01:21 PM
nie ma sensu juz nic pisac, bo jak patrze na takich jak ty to rece opadaja

can somebody translate this, i suspect it contains all "bad words", well i may be wrong, but walczanin had not enaugh courage to write it in english.

Ignacy
12-03-2006, 01:25 PM
i suspect it contains all "bad words",
Nice post :D

walczanin
12-03-2006, 01:25 PM
FFh: u wrote a mesage in polish so i answered it, thats all

p.s. if u dont understand that language dont use it!!

and no its nothing rude for your inf. try to translete it if u can

i think its about the time to close the thread, its offtopic.........

CrcRo
12-03-2006, 02:29 PM
glad to helped here ... believe me ... i give invites not bad guy but not using my invites to scramble users for another account on other torrents sites ...

Pamela69
12-03-2006, 03:49 PM
I think some of you guys are just as bad as the scammer that tried to rip his account off...

Why don't you give him the benefit of the doubt......what could he possibly gain
by spinning a yarn like that, if it wasn't true....

There's a zillion misfits out there in Net Land and one day some of you peeps will get scammed too and you'll be hollering just as loud...

CrcRo
12-03-2006, 04:56 PM
@pamelas .. and the scope of your post is? ... i don't know and even don't care how many scammers there are on the net ... the best way to keep you safe is to make a big "eye" everytime and proceed with care ... it's very simple to wrote a CrC nickname and say that it's me .. but ... in all these i don't see any where even a single part of me guilty ....

Pamela69
12-03-2006, 05:11 PM
If you don't comprehend the gist of my post,..why bother to refer to it.
However no matter how careful you may be some day someone will
get the better of you....

pECi
12-03-2006, 06:35 PM
Pamela...first of all...there's no need to write every post in different colour...and then why would someone who has access on the best trackers, on ftps and stuff would want to scam a mere user for a foreign regional tracker or whatever...think a little before u post for god's sake...

I think some of you guys are just as bad as the scammer that tried to rip his account off...

as long as the scammer is not from this board nobody here cares

Why don't you give him the benefit of the doubt......what could he possibly gain by spinning a yarn like that, if it wasn't true....

i dunno...ask him...maybe envy?

There's a zillion misfits out there in Net Land and one day some of you peeps will get scammed too and you'll be hollering just as loud...

well sorry to dissagree but we won't...there is a thread here for scammers...no decent person makes a thread about a fake scam from another site...remember he didn't even knew who scammed him...thought crc was polish...so what's the big deal...geeez

if i were in crc's place i would have kindly asked u to drop by for a cup of tea at a mental institution...:angry:

Ne'tu
12-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Please delete your last sentence.

I think the mods should close this thread, everything is settled now.