PDA

View Full Version : Can someone give me Oink invite

torrent745
12-03-2006, 10:55 PM
power user in TL http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/2562/semttuloqv4.jpg and RevolutionTT account parked - willing to give them both.

Very appreciated :)

pECi
12-03-2006, 11:06 PM
no one will give you any free invites if u don't prove you are a good user especially for oink where they remove your invites forever if a person u invited cheated

davidkz23
12-03-2006, 11:07 PM
can i get? i think im a good user :)

gamer4eva
12-03-2006, 11:09 PM
i'm power user in TL and RevolutionTT.

Trust me it is very difficult to seed on oink even if you are a PU on other sites. Oink is a site where you need to actually upload content to get your ratios high. Although some don't because they have good connection speeds.:whistling

torrent745
12-03-2006, 11:13 PM
edit in the initial post.

filephile
12-04-2006, 01:56 AM
i'm power user in TL and RevolutionTT.

Trust me it is very difficult to seed on oink even if you are a PU on other sites. Oink is a site where you need to actually upload content to get your ratios high. Although some don't because they have good connection speeds.:whistling

yes I agree of all the sites I use oink is definitely the hardest site to seed on in my opinion. even when I snipe files I know are going to blow up I still rarely get my ratio for the file past 2.0. and that is when I am downloading stuff I don't even want just to boost ratio...
and my speeds are pretty dang good, esp upload.
ntm that it's hard finding something to up that isn't already there because they have everything!

phoenixfire
12-04-2006, 02:26 AM
Oink is pretty easy to seed.

Especially if you release a (scene)torrent. Then you'll probably get 10 gigs in a day or so.

mags23
12-04-2006, 02:49 AM
It's all about being patient.
Every album I grab from OiNK I can get over 1.0. It just takes a few days, sometimes a week, but it always happens.
I built my share there through discographies (which are no longer allowed on the tracker - bummer) but it's only a matter of looking to see what's being leeched the most and grabbing that.
Of course, the minimum ratio to stay there is only .25 (if d/l under 25 Gigs) so I feel that they've already taken the seeding difficulties into account.

superman1496
12-04-2006, 04:04 AM
Of course, the minimum ratio to stay there is only .25 (if d/l under 25 Gigs) so I feel that they've already taken the seeding difficulties into account.

theyre ratio tree is more than fair. As said above, anything downloaded from 5gb -25gb requires only a .25.

Even at the highest ratio level all you have to keep is .5, unlike alot of places where its .85 or more.

Just like anything else, dont go hog wild when you get there. Be selective and build a buffer.

filephile
12-04-2006, 04:16 AM
Just like anything else, dont go hog wild when you get there. Be selective and build a buffer.

I love the pun (in bold).
going hog wild on oink
get it?

superman1496
12-04-2006, 11:10 AM

going hog wild on oink
get it?

haha...that was totally unintentional, believe me. didnt even cross my mind hog-oink

:D

filephile
12-04-2006, 04:56 PM
going hog wild on oink
get it?

haha...that was totally unintentional, believe me. didnt even cross my mind hog-oink

:D

must by why you are the "superman"

eran
12-06-2006, 02:26 PM
that is great i was looking for invite i hope i get it

thanks