PDA

View Full Version : What Does It Take

boukisny
12-04-2006, 02:29 AM
What does it take to get on Bitme or Bitmetv?
I m sure that a lot of you out there have the same problem, that is the impassibility to join any decent torrent sides like the above. I m curious WHAT DOES IT TAKE to get a hold of an invite. And I know that you have to be a “good” user and have proved ratio record from other torrents etc etc; those attributes tho one can find in many users that face the same problem or issue with me. I m not asking for invites I m asking for directions?
Furthermore I would like to hear a story of someone that got an invite of a torrent that was hart to get like the above.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5761/bitspyderradioyw5.th.png (http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bitspyderradioyw5.png)http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bitspyderradioyw5.png
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6813/revolutionttradiofz9.th.png (http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=revolutionttradiofz9.png)
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/321/learnbitratioow0.th.png (http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=learnbitratioow0.png)

Updated
To make this thing live again I will ask people with the same problem with me to post their experience and their take to the Quest of the Private Torrent Hunt.
Thus educating the masses in FST in the topic of WHAT DOES IT TAKE.
And bare in mind that I got something out of this thus I assure you if you try to seek you will find thus…join …the post

phoenixfire
12-04-2006, 02:41 AM
Someone might get generous and invite you. :D

Chi Pheo
12-04-2006, 02:45 AM
Someone might get generous and invite you. :D

Still you should show some good ratio too from the sites u r mem of :yup:

bunny67
12-04-2006, 02:51 AM
Someone might get generous and invite you. :D that is very true i started coming in here bout 5 weeks ago with sod all to trade really n now i got sme of the best sites , keep trying ;)

filephile
12-04-2006, 03:02 AM
I think the hardest part is getting started. I begged on other forums for months until I was able to get any invites. I came here and was surprised at how many people are giving free invites and it seems if you are patient and friendly you will be able to get something to start off with.

it make take a month on some sites to become a power user so you can get invites to trade. then suddenly the amount of sites you have should be able to "explode".

then of course, there is another wall. the rare sites that are hard to get seem to be very very elusive to those of us who only have the more common sites. still most of these "common" sites are very good and probably all you need. but if you are like me, you want everything.

I'm not sure by your post if you have already joined some sites or have not been able to...but if you can show me some examples of good ratio I can invite you to some. if you can't, it might be a good idea to join some of the private sites that are open for signup (see relevant thread). that way you can build a good ratio and prove that you won't get your inviter warned or banned or cost him/her their invites.

hope this helps...

*update- just saw you added pic of bitspyder ratio after I posted, but I think you need to fix it

Jayruc
12-04-2006, 03:09 AM
will giv bitme invite if u show two screeny wit ratios 1 or above.

boukisny
12-04-2006, 03:13 AM
I would like to thank you for the response so far.
Furthermore I would like to point out that I m not new to Private torrent sites.
I have Learnbits Bitspyder Revolutiontt TL and a couple of more. I became a member because I manage to visit when they had open signups. Now for torrent that do not have or not intent to have open signups I find it impossible to join. That is why I would like to hear your take of how you got in those hart to get sides. Once again WHAT DOES IT TAKE?

filephile
12-04-2006, 03:15 AM

ahh see you don't even need THAT much patience on here, because the people here are so great:w00t:

BMTV invite may be a little harder to get, Im not sure about you guys but it's a comparatively difficult site to seed on (esp 0 day releases) and you need something like 65GB upload to become a PU and receive invites.

boukisny
12-04-2006, 03:17 AM
I have posted ratio in my edited first comment. If there are not visible just let me know and I will try to post again.
But once again this is not just for me to get an invite this is for the MASSES out there that are trying and failing every day and asking themselves WHAT DOES IT TAKE

filephile
12-04-2006, 03:17 AM
Once again WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
well apparently it doesn't take much more than you have given because somone is already offering to give you bitme invite!
if that does not work out for you I can send you one, but it looks like you should be set up as long as you know how to take screen shots.

maverick_andy
12-04-2006, 03:22 AM
you wanna know.what does it take??I too wanna know and i got it.

It takes TIME:). Just spend few time here to make familiar with FST. I know ppl here are generous and will help you but also littlebit scarious for new users.All i can say is earn trust from FST ppl.Which takes TIME:lol:
See we again come back to TIME.

So don't worry

filephile
12-04-2006, 03:25 AM
I think your question has been pretty much answered. besides post regularly, show good ratio, be patient, check often for free invites, what else is there?

remember that there is a reason it is not super easy to get invites for these sites. the behaviour already mentioned is necessary to show that you can handle being a member of any one of these great private sites. trust me, it was frustrating for me too but it's a process.

I believe this whole system was created was to keep the MASSES off of the majority of private sites.

boukisny
12-04-2006, 03:29 AM
Once again WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
well apparently it doesn't take much more than you have given because somone is already offering to give you bitme invite!
if that does not work out for you I can send you one, but it looks like you should be set up as long as you know how to take screen shots.
I did not receive anything from anyone. (By the way thanks for the offer.)
I believe that this is a great community and it helps by just being here for us to chat and chat and do what we do here but talking about chat I would like to “see” from fist hand experiences WHAT DOES IT TAKE to “get there” be one of “them” I mean HOW

Jayruc
12-04-2006, 03:29 AM
the screen r pretty blury, but hey. i kno u wouldnt lie.. so wats ur email.

Edit: pm ur email :)

phoenixfire
12-04-2006, 03:37 AM
And every once in a while a rare site will open up...

boukisny
12-04-2006, 03:38 AM
I understand that it takes time but do you know that many people out there (like me) have spent a lot of time trying, keeping up with good ratios. I know that it takes time and I realize that I realize that one has to participate in the forums and built a reputation. I know that you would not give invites to anyone that just asks for them. I tried and I tried to do all of these and I did like so many out there but again after trying for 6 months already it seems impossible this is why im asking WHAT DOES IT TAKE

maverick_andy
12-04-2006, 03:45 AM
I understand that it takes time but do you know that many people out there (like me) have spent a lot of time trying, keeping up with good ratios. I know that it takes time and I realize that I realize that one has to participate in the forums and built a reputation. I know that you would not give invites to anyone that just asks for them. I tried and I tried to do all of these and I did like so many out there but again after trying for 6 months already it seems impossible this is why im asking WHAT DOES IT TAKE
Are you scientist:naughty:
JAYRUC is ready to give you invite. still you are asking WHAT IT takes:frusty:

phoenixfire
12-04-2006, 03:45 AM

6 months? Are you kidding me? You must not be trying hard enough, I got invitations to most torrent sites in a month tops.

boukisny
12-04-2006, 03:49 AM

6 months? Are you kidding me? You must not be trying hard enough, I got invitations to most torrent sites in a month tops.
Which ones??????

boukisny
12-04-2006, 03:52 AM

I thank him for that but its not just for the invades I just want to educate myself in on the process and different ways that one can get an invite and by invite I mean to a side that its considered hart to get. And as for the scientist comment I wish I was one but I m not.

filephile
12-04-2006, 03:54 AM

I mean, to me, it seems like it only took you a half hour for a nice person like jayruc to give you an invite once you started this thread. what is so impossible about that? what else do u need? yes, to know WHAT IT TAKES but I think we're confused to what else you want to know about it?

maverick_andy
12-04-2006, 03:56 AM
I thank him for that but its not just for the invades I just want to educate myself in on the process and different ways that one can get an invite and by invite I mean to a side that its considered hart to get. And as for the scientist comment I wish I was one but I m not.

itz good to see you that you wannna educate in FST school:D.

boukisny
12-04-2006, 04:05 AM
To close this I thank you for you comments and as maverick_andy nicely??? Indicates this was an educational forum on FST thanks for coming and I hope you that you have learned that the meaning of WHAT DOES IT TAKE is ……

filephile
12-04-2006, 04:12 AM
is? (I'm in suspense)
or was that a rhetorical question?

boukisny
12-04-2006, 04:22 AM
is? (I'm in suspense)
or was that a rhetorical question?
At first it was rhetorical but thanks to Jayruc the answer is simple just ask in FST but don’t just ask? Ask and ask and ask and someone like Jayruc will come along to save the day. TX:yup:

mags23
12-04-2006, 04:58 AM
It's all about 'right place, right time'.
Every invite I scored, it was someone being generous and taking a chance on me. I never let anyone down, and always strive to become a power user, never trading away accounts given to me.
After that, it's all about building your creds on the boards. Names get around quickly if you're just swapping accounts to get a better deal.

boukisny
12-04-2006, 05:30 AM
It's all about 'right place, right time'.
Every invite I scored, it was someone being generous and taking a chance on me. I never let anyone down, and always strive to become a power user, never trading away accounts given to me.
After that, it's all about building your creds on the boards. Names get around quickly if you're just swapping accounts to get a better deal.
This is one excellent example of a "story" that I was looking to see and thus share within the forum of a user that is a member of the hard to get “private bitsites” and his endeavors /ways in getting the desire invite to the torrent that all of us dream of being a member.

Thanks for your input:D

Detale
12-04-2006, 05:51 AM
I'll give ya 1 next week if no one else does k?

boukisny
12-04-2006, 03:24 PM
I'll give ya 1 next week if no one else does k?
Thanks for your reply and offer
One what?

boukisny
12-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Updated
To make this thing live again I will ask people with the same problem with me to post their experience and their take to the Quest of the Private Torrent Hunt.
Thus educating the masses in FST in the topic of WHAT DOES IT TAKE.
And bare in mind that I got something out of this thus I assure you if you try to seek you will find thus…join …the post:yup: