PDA

View Full Version : Difficulties

Doida
12-04-2006, 08:20 AM
Hello everyone. I came to this site in hopes of getting an account on tl, (optionally even on another 0day to have 2 sources) and bitemetv. I'm not a very hard torrent consumer, except on tv shows, so these two would fit perfectly, with the optional 2nd 0day.

Well, getting TL was no problem, and I was surprised at the readyness and willingness to give one by the members of this site, merely asking for a proof of good behaviour in return :happy: Getting on bitemetv, now that's a different story. I found that to get to this site (and similars) one has to enter the "business" of tracker trading, which is something I both don't need (as I'm just interested in bitemetv and one more 0day) and don't know how to get into (just as you need money to make money, you need a good tracker to get more good trackers).

I've made my peace with the fact that I will need to get into tracker trading to get to bitemetv (hopefully not for too long), and so my question is: can anyone point me a starting point and/or a strategy on what to do?

Thank you! :)

Ne'tu
12-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Simple: read the thread for free invites (there are some these days), get as much as you can and then offer them for an invite to BitMeTV.

extremeblizz
12-04-2006, 10:22 AM
Best one- get invites on TL, you get 4 per week if you're a power user (takes a while) and trade em.

Buggyme
12-04-2006, 10:49 AM
TL invites are worthless here. Most if not all BitMeTV users who have invites already have an account at TL or have the power to get one for free.

Doida
12-04-2006, 04:56 PM
Yeah, I already thought about torrentleech, but it's what buggyme said, if they're given away for free, no one will accept a trade with them! There resides the problem: if they're given for free, no one trades them, and if they aren't, I can't access them!

Chi Pheo
12-04-2006, 07:13 PM
You need to be patient and work more on your ratio bcoz someone may give away invite to bitmetv but require good ratio from 2/3 decent trackers. If other members have better ratio, you will loose the chance!

My quote : " The higher ratio, The better you take care your account "

At least, it works for me, and that how I got my acc.

Cheer!

sert
12-04-2006, 08:01 PM
I found that to get to this site (and similars) one has to enter the "business" of tracker trading

Well you have a point here, nice comments :D

Doida
12-04-2006, 09:23 PM
You need to be patient and work more on your ratio bcoz someone may give away invite to bitmetv but require good ratio from 2/3 decent trackers. If other members have better ratio, you will loose the chance!

My quote : " The higher ratio, The better you take care your account "

At least, it works for me, and that how I got my acc.

Cheer!

Well, I'm trying as hard as I can to get a good ratio, so I guess I have to keep my fingers crossed and hope someone generous comes my way with an invite! :)