PDA

View Full Version : Please keep her...please?

j2k4
12-05-2006, 12:19 AM
Gwyneth Paltrow would rather be with the Brits...

http://www.playfuls.com/news_0003629_Paltrow_Lashes_at_Americans_Praises_More_Intelligent_Brits.html

...but is desperate to leave the bridge intact.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1565719,00.html

Keep this useless twit, and her neighbor Madonna as well.

As a bonus, we'll send you a Kennedy starter set for Christmas. :dabs:

vidcc
12-05-2006, 01:05 AM
You missed an opportunity there to suggest that of course she would think that of Americans. After all the only ones she comes into contact with are those hollywood liberals :rolleyes:

Skiz
12-05-2006, 01:50 AM
Gwyneth Paltrow would rather be with the Brits...

http://www.playfuls.com/news_0003629_Paltrow_Lashes_at_Americans_Praises_More_Intelligent_Brits.html

...but is desperate to leave the bridge intact.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1565719,00.html

Keep this useless twit, and her neighbor Madonna as well.

As a bonus, we'll send you a Kennedy starter set for Christmas. :dabs:

Don't forget Michael Jackson - He left us too. :wave:

j2k4
12-05-2006, 02:11 AM
You missed an opportunity there to suggest that of course she would think that of Americans. After all the only ones she comes into contact with are those hollywood liberals :rolleyes:

Your pecksniffian crassitude forces you to overlook my magnanimity in omitting that particular (and obvious) fact.

Ava Estelle
12-05-2006, 03:06 AM
Keep this useless twit ..

So anyone who comes to the obvious conclusion that .. " "The British are much more civilised and intelligent." is a twit?

Thank you for that new definition of 'twit' j2k4, but I fear a backlash from those twits who are happy with the accepted definition.

GepperRankins
12-05-2006, 03:12 AM
brits are fucking stupid. :dabs:

srs.

j2k4
12-05-2006, 03:22 AM
Keep this useless twit ..

So anyone who comes to the obvious conclusion that .. " "The British are much more civilised and intelligent." is a twit?

Thank you for that new definition of 'twit' j2k4, but I fear a backlash from those twits who are happy with the accepted definition.

Must you always reach.

Those who would claim her are indeed "twits", my definition, which, after all, is the only one that counts.

Everose
12-05-2006, 03:36 AM
Please include those definitions with each and every large word you use, J2.

You know how I need them. :lol:

MagicNakor
12-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Paltrow is a descendant of a famous 17th-century rabbi, David HaLevi Segal of Cracow, through the Russian rabbinical family Paltrowitch, which produced thirty-three rabbis over several generations.

This is the only remotely interesting piece in that article.

:shuriken:

bigboab
12-05-2006, 08:57 AM
It is near the Xmas festivities. I hope we are not going to have another rebellion in the colonies. The English are having enough trouble with those convicts throwing balls at them without the Americans starting to cause trouble.

I am however thankful that Clocker is now too old for active service. I would not want him coming over here and meeting my 'second' wife.:rolleyes:

j2k4
12-05-2006, 10:46 AM
Please include those definitions with each and every large word you use, J2.

You know how I need them. :lol:

Hey, "Rose :)

II am however thankful that Clocker is now too old for active service. I would not want him coming over here and meeting my 'second' wife.:rolleyes:

Fear not, Bob...Clocker has found an entrancing new mistress, and her name is Mazda RX7.

MagicNakor
12-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Anna! will be crushed.

Everose
12-05-2006, 01:17 PM
The sad part about going different places in this world to get away from perceived negative elements is that it doesn't work since wherever we go...there we are.:)

After reading this, I am pondering the possibility that maybe American yogurt just doesn't contain as much live bacteria as British yogurt?

Hey Boab........nice to see you.:)

vidcc
12-05-2006, 03:59 PM
It seems that ms. Paltrow may have been misquoted (wouldn't be the first time someone has been quoted as saying something they didn't).

bigboab
12-05-2006, 06:38 PM
It seems that ms. Paltrow may have been misquoted (wouldn't be the first time someone has been quoted as saying something they didn't).

I wonder what makes you think that? :)

Hello Rose.:wave:

Biggles
12-05-2006, 07:17 PM
I quite like Madge, Paltrow I am less familiar with.

Jacko is further afield I believe :)

JPaul
12-05-2006, 07:18 PM
Chaps, let's be perfectly honest. She's only telling the truth.

I'm just interested in how j2 came across such an article, in Playfuls.com

vidcc
12-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Could I interest any other country in taking Ann Coulter ?????

Biggles
12-05-2006, 07:33 PM

NO!!!!

I saw her on Fox News for the first time a couple of weeks ago - she is barking mad!

JPaul
12-05-2006, 08:59 PM

NO!!!!

I saw her on Fox News for the first time a couple of weeks ago - she is barking mad!

And

Biggles
12-05-2006, 09:03 PM
NO!!!!

And

Fair point well presented.

I am sure Boris Johnstone has a spare room.

j2k4
12-05-2006, 09:19 PM

So horrible it seems to have happened to her, wouldn't you say?

Such elites are supposed to be immune, or so I've been led to believe.

JPaul
12-05-2006, 09:28 PM
And

Fair point well presented.

I am sure Boris Johnstone has a screw loose.

Fixed

vidcc
12-05-2006, 09:41 PM
So horrible it seems to have happened to her, wouldn't you say?

I always smile when I hear the "elites" thing. It almost always come from a conservative commentators.
Is it inferiority complex or jealousy.:rolleyes:

j2k4
12-05-2006, 11:31 PM
I always smile when I hear the "elites" thing. It almost always come from a conservative commentators.
Is it inferiority complex or jealousy.:rolleyes:

There's a difference?

Must be a liberal thingie. :dabs:

Anyhow, "elites" as applicable to such as Barbra Streisand, who has no conservative correspondent.

Everose
12-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Chaps, let's be perfectly honest. She's only telling the truth.

Hey now JP. I want you to know I noticed this. :P

But so as to not appear to possess the 'bad side of American psychology'... I will keep quiet about it. Sort of.:D

vidcc
12-06-2006, 12:46 AM
There's a difference?

Must be a liberal thingie. :dabs:

Anyhow, "elites" as applicable to such as Barbra Streisand, who has no conservative correspondent.

So someone who has succeeded in the entertainment area but only if they are liberal......a conservative "elite" either doesn't exist or is acceptable.

I was always under the impression that the "American dream", the target, was to achieve success and wealth. Seems that success and wealth are reasons to criticise, despise and demand no opinion ever be uttered. (if it's a liberal opinion)

Where did you get that idea? Nobody should be immune from criticism, but I think it's cheating to make things up.
All too often when a celebrity, well know person or just someone with a platform to speak makes a comment that isn't agreed with the habit is to attack and smear the person, instead of responding to the opinion (hannityisms).

j2k4
12-06-2006, 02:50 AM
So someone who has succeeded in the entertainment area but only if they are liberal......a conservative "elite" either doesn't exist or is acceptable.

I was always under the impression that the "American dream", the target, was to achieve success and wealth. Seems that success and wealth are reasons to criticise, despise and demand no opinion ever be uttered. (if it's a liberal opinion)

Where did you get that idea? Nobody should be immune from criticism, but I think it's cheating to make things up.
All too often when a celebrity, well know person or just someone with a platform to speak makes a comment that isn't agreed with the habit is to attack and smear the person, instead of responding to the opinion (hannityisms).

I think events so far militate toward her backtracking, having realized her mis-step, and yes, I do believe there was a mis-step.

You, on the other hand, are so concerned with defending the poor little liberal lady you've swallowed whole her proffer the original interview never even happened.

More on point, I couldn't care less about her opinion, apart from noting my distaste for those (anyone) who retreat to a far shore in order to throw their stones, secure in the knowledge they do so from friendly confines.

A really "tough" liberal (to coin a term) could do it stateside. :whistling

BTW-

"Elite" equates rather well with "superior", the attitude she exudes so smugly.

I will grant that not all elites are liberal, but aver nonetheless that they exist in a proportion proximate to that existing between Arabs and terrorists, currently.

Ava Estelle
12-06-2006, 05:53 AM
Wow, all this fuss over someone giving her honest opinion!

Lucky the American press didn't pick up on her comment that British men have bigger dicks than American men, and make better lovers.

It's also strange that her comments a few months ago, that the only way American women can have an orgasm is to masturbate or find a foreign lover, weren't picked up either.

j2k4
12-06-2006, 10:49 AM
Lucky the American press didn't pick up on her comment that British men have bigger dicks than American men, and make better lovers.

She didn't say that.

She's misguided, not blind, insensate, and daft. :dry:

MagicNakor
12-06-2006, 10:52 AM
The only explanation I can come up with for the furor that seems to be that there really is absolutely nothing of import happening in the world that is worthy enough to be diegned by American attention.

vidcc
12-06-2006, 03:41 PM
I think events so far militate toward her backtracking, having realized her mis-step, and yes, I do believe there was a mis-step.

She would have had to issue an "I love America" statement if she made the comment or not. The interview was in a foreign language publication.....Darn over here we can't even get accurate quotes from interviews in our own language.

You, on the other hand, are so concerned with defending the poor little liberal lady you've swallowed whole her proffer the original interview never even happened.
Where did I say the interview never happened? I said

Originally Posted by vidcc
It seems that ms. Paltrow may have been misquoted
I have no opinion one way or the other about Ms. Paltrow. I haven't seen her films and haven't (apart from this thread) heard any of her opinions/ seen any interviews.
I merely stated that she may have been misquoted. You think that impossible or just don't want to believe it. I guess you believe anything you read when it suits. This is evident in that you felt compelled to state the "liberal elite" thing.

More on point, I couldn't care less about her opinion, apart from noting my distaste for those (anyone) who retreat to a far shore in order to throw their stones, secure in the knowledge they do so from friendly confines.

A really "tough" liberal (to coin a term) could do it stateside. :whistling Then you would be saying "if you don't like it here go somewhere else".
I actually think it's good for America that we are seen as not being so arrogant that we can't criticise ourselves in the open. I mean she wasn't calling for our destruction. After all what kind of impression do you think the world is now getting about us by this reaction....
Across the ocean, Americans, bound to take everything personal, are rallying against her.That we like free speech? (oh I forgot....free speech needs to be "reexamined" (http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Gingrich+raises+alarm+at+event+honoring+those+who+stand+up+for+freedom+of+speech&articleId=d3f4ee4e-1e90-475a-b1b0-bbcd5baedd78))

BTW-

"Elite" equates rather well with "superior", the attitude she exudes so smugly.

I will grant that not all elites are liberal, but aver nonetheless that they exist in a proportion proximate to that existing between Arabs and terrorists, currently.Liberals are a security a risk and are plotting to kill americans?... funny because all the domestic terrorists and domestic terrorist sympathizers are right wingers. Calls to blow up the state dept and kill all our diplomats (http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2006/11/hawks_exit_ente.html) as an example.
What about suggesting killing the supreme court justices using rat poison? (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,183006,00.html) She says it was a joke....is she just back tracking? I mean you have people like Chad Castagana as an example of how seriously those words are taken.

BTW is "bad mouthing americans" only wrong when it's by a liberal? I mean liberals are attacked all the time by conservatives abroad...look back to when Clinton was in power.

And what is the difference between saying it while abroad and saying things on "news stations" such as fox that are broadcast worldwide? what is the difference between saying it while abroad and publishing a novel attacking Clinton or just liberals that is sold worldwide. what is the difference between saying it while abroad and producing a "docudrama" full of falsehoods that is distributed worldwide. Is it only attacking america if it criticisies conservative views?
what is the difference between saying it while abroad and you bad mouthing americans using this international forum as a platform.
and is this hatred for "overseas citicisms" only if americans do it? right wingers love frenchmen that come here and badmouth france......if an Arab badmouths his county right wingers have orgasms

ann coulter on the bbc bad mouthing America (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aiHbUplz3k) Where was the conservative outrage? :rolleyes:

Ava Estelle
12-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Ann Coulter is really a liberal, she's playing a very clever game of caricaturing conservatives.

She reminds me of a female Borat Sagdiyev.

j2k4
12-06-2006, 08:28 PM

A really "tough" liberal (to coin a term) could do it stateside. :whistling

Then you would be saying "if you don't like it here go somewhere else".

No, then I would be saying, "if you prefer things where you are, please stay there..."

I actually think it's good for America that we are seen as not being so arrogant that we can't criticise ourselves in the open.

I don't quite see her as having done that.

To me, she seems to be saying, "Gee, I really find the company of the people I find in Britain to be superior to that I've found in America."

As you can see, I've cherry-picked a few of your comments to respond to; I'm not going to engage in the finger-numbing exercise you seem to prefer, and will be doing things in a piece-meal fashion from now on, unless the mood strikes me to do more.

Busyman™
12-06-2006, 11:05 PM
If she made the statement, fuck her. Hopefully she'll STFO of America.

If not then great.

Either way I never really cared for her as an actress. The last thing I remember about in a movie is her head got chopped off and Brad Pitt just lost it.:ermm:

JPaul
12-06-2006, 11:17 PM
Seriously chaps, don't get all sniffy about it, she does actually have a point.

That's not making a value judgement, heaven forfend, it's simply that what she's saying is true.

vidcc
12-07-2006, 12:29 AM
As you can see, I've cherry-picked a few of your comments to respond to; I'm not going to engage in the finger-numbing exercise you seem to prefer, and will be doing things in a piece-meal fashion from now on, unless the mood strikes me to do more.
You usually ignore any awkward points anyway so no change there. You seem to think I actually expected you to do different.

Ava Estelle
12-07-2006, 08:12 AM
Seriously chaps, don't get all sniffy about it, she does actually have a point.

That's not making a value judgement, heaven forfend, it's simply that what she's saying is true.

The TRUTH? They can't HANDLE the truth!

As you can see, I've cherry-picked a few of your comments to respond to;

You usually ignore any awkward points anyway so no change there.

j2k4 3, vidcc 3.

OK you two, one more go each and if there's no winner we go to a penalty shoot-out.

j2k4
12-07-2006, 10:47 AM
You usually ignore any awkward points anyway so no change there. You seem to think I actually expected you to do different.

You're right; responding coherently to your nonsense is awkward...at a minimum, one runs the risk of giving offense. :whistling

jimbo12345
12-07-2006, 02:35 PM
ok, this is my honest opinion on our American friends.

I think they get a bad press because the 6% of americans that actually own a passport and vacate to new places, are a set of ignorant c#$Tz.

I've lived in about 8 countries over the years, and hae been privlidged to have a massive melting pot of different creeds and races that i can call friends, and it amazes me that i've had conversations with all of them starting with several variations of the last word "americans are wankers/tits/mo'fo's". Having also met the Americans in question, i would also agree, 99% are tits of the highest order.

But, i wouldnt let others opinions shape mine. So lets look at the things that actually had some effect on me, other than a deaf ear/face full of spit as some dozy yank insists on giving me a 20 second introduction of his zip-code,street, district, town, state, GPS position, when all i asked was, so where you from mate?

Please, just cos u got sexual thrills from reciting every state til your blue in the face as a kid, we didnt.

It makes no difference to me if you tell me you are from "204 Jefferson Drive, on the left, next to the grey Cadillac, yeah, the one with the green door, Wiggleborough, The Blue Bear city, Kunmuck, Illinois State, west of lilttle Britain, east of Japan, UUUU SSSSSS OOFFFF AAAAA, 163.123 N 123.842 E" or you just say "America", it's all the same to me. I have no idea where you just said is, nor does anyone else within the mile range of the decibels of your slobbery voice. So just say your German or irish. Cos you are. Except you Juan Paolo, you is a "home-boy from spicy Meh KEY Co. Essay....".

Anyway, back to the point. Why Americans are blind to the world or anyone around them. My sister, a soldier for 18 years and served twice in Iraq, Afghanistan and many years in N. Ireland. Been shot? Yes she has. Twice in fact. Taliban? NOOOOOO. Alqueeda? NOOOOO. Some drunken irish dude? NOOOO.

Yep, you got it, twice, yes twice, she has been shot by a dumb ass american. As i believe, Americans were given advacned warning for 2 weeks that they would be operating in this specific area. They reminded htem every day. "Do not shoot/bomb this area". A plane flies over, radios in mass Taliban troop movement to the US command, and within 10 mins the whole team are pinned on a mountain side as rockets, round after round of machine gun fire bounding around them. It took over 3/4 of an hour, from the initial emergncy call to US command to ask they stop trying to kill everyone, to a radio call sent through to the frontline saying "boys, you fucked up again." During the period, my sister had a massive hole ripped out og her thigh.

Iraq round 2....shot by an American recon team who were part of a duel operation with the Brits, and shot my sister and another guy.....the actual people they were directing to a certain hot zone.

I've been to America, it was ok, but everything felt like Disney World characters. And i was in Washington State.

Oh, and Georg Bush....what a man to elect to represent your people. Well done.

vidcc
12-07-2006, 03:41 PM
You're right; responding coherently to your nonsense is awkward...at a minimum, one runs the risk of giving offense. :whistling Yes indeed you might throw a crying fit and state that henceforth you will ignore my post....hows that going? :rolleyes:

vidcc
12-07-2006, 04:03 PM
j2k4 3, vidcc 3.

OK you two, one more go each and if there's no winner we go to a penalty shoot-out.

well he started it...
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ferreter/george05.jpg

so there...... :P

vidcc
12-07-2006, 04:20 PM
@ jimbo12345

It's a fair comment.

I am saddened by the lack of awareness many in the USA have when it comes to the world at large. This isn't to say that we are the only ones that suffer such ignorance or that only Americans make bad ambassadors for their country.
Tourists from all over the world leave bad impressions of their country. Americans have excelled in having the reputation precede them.
As a generalisation, we are arrogant, greedy, and selfish. But we have a generous and unselfish side also. ( I won't argue the arrogant bit)

Bad reputations and stereotypes are not always justified. The british do visit the dentist, do bathe and don't all think if they talk loudly and slowly enough the spanish storekeeper will understand them.

So it saddens me that comments as benign as the one ms. paltrow supposedly said could cause such outrage....it re-enforces a stereotype

Busyman™
12-07-2006, 11:14 PM
@ jimbo12345

It's a fair comment.

I am saddened by the lack of awareness many in the USA have when it comes to the world at large. This isn't to say that we are the only ones that suffer such ignorance or that only Americans make bad ambassadors for their country.
Tourists from all over the world leave bad impressions of their country. Americans have excelled in having the reputation precede them.
As a generalisation, we are arrogant, greedy, and selfish. But we have a generous and unselfish side also. ( I won't argue the arrogant bit)

Bad reputations and stereotypes are not always justified. The british do visit the dentist, do bathe and don't all think if they talk loudly and slowly enough the spanish storekeeper will understand them.

So it saddens me that comments as benign as the one ms. paltrow supposedly said could cause such outrage....it re-enforces a stereotype

I don't think it's all that. Again, if she did say it she can go fuck herself.

I won't have kind words for a person that insults me cuz of my nationality.

I remember Johnny Depp making similar comments....while living in France.

j2k4
12-08-2006, 12:45 AM

Quite right.

I really don't understand why anyone would take exception with anyone else who expresses an offish opinion over her remarks.

Again, another instance of the most basic misapprehension of what is meant by freedom-of-speech...so many sincerely believe it guarantees the speaker the right to voice any thing at all without counter; that such statements should (especially if uttered by a celebrity!) stand alone, so that their profundity might be properly appreciated. :dry:

j2k4
12-08-2006, 12:49 AM
You're right; responding coherently to your nonsense is awkward...at a minimum, one runs the risk of giving offense. :whistling Yes indeed you... might state that henceforth you will ignore my post...

Oh, sorry.

Done.

vidcc
12-08-2006, 01:00 AM

I was replying to jimbo12345's post, or at least part of it, not what ms. paltrow allegedly said. :)

Busyman™
12-08-2006, 02:08 AM

Quite right.

I really don't understand why anyone would take exception with anyone else who expresses an offish opinion over her remarks.

Again, another instance of the most basic misapprehension of what is meant by freedom-of-speech...so many sincerely believe it guarantees the speaker the right to voice any thing at all without counter; that such statements should (especially if uttered by a celebrity!) stand alone, so that their profundity might be properly appreciated. :dry:

She also has a right to face the consequences if Americans decide to rebuff her at the box-office.

She could then count on the movie market outside the US.

JPaul
12-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Quite right.

She also has a right to face the consequences if Americans decide to rebuff her at the box-office.

Absolutely, freedom of speech includes living with the consequences.

j2k4
12-14-2006, 08:48 PM
This, for those who feel compelled to grant her the benefit of the doubt over "what she really meant"...

In January of this year, a statement to the British newspaper, the Guardian:

"I love the English way, which is not as capitalistic as it is in America. People don't talk about work and money; they talk about interesting things at dinner parties. I like living here because I don't tap into the bad side of American psychology, which is 'I'm not achieving enough, I'm not making enough, I'm not at the top of the pile.'"

Back at it again in February (for some, criticizing the U.S. is a full-time job), to Britain's Star magazine:

"Brits are far more intelligent and civilised than Americans. I love the fact that you can hail a taxi and just pick up your pram and put it in the back of the cab without having to collapse it. I love the parks and places I go for dinner and my friends."

In 2005, she said this, to The New York Post:

"I've always been drawn to Europe. America is such a young country, with an adolescent swagger about it. But I feel that I have a more European sensibility, a greater respect for the multicultural nature of the globe."

She was also quoted that year explaining her decision to move to London to the New York Daily News:

"I just had a baby and thought, 'I don't want to live there.'"

In 2004, to Britain's Glamour magazine:

"At the moment there's a weird, over-patriotic atmosphere over there, like, 'We're number one and the rest of the world doesn't matter.'"

She has my personal indictment, based on all this. ;)

Ava Estelle
12-15-2006, 07:54 AM
I see your 'problem' as one of a blow to your ego.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what she said, and she has not only seen both sides, but she is perfectly entitled to express her opinions.

It seems to me that, according to your attitude, it's what she said that annoys you, not the fact that she said it.

"I love the English way, which is not as capitalistic as it is in America. People don't talk about work and money; they talk about interesting things at dinner parties. I like living here because I don't tap into the bad side of American psychology, which is 'I'm not achieving enough, I'm not making enough, I'm not at the top of the pile.'"
What annoys you here? Is it because what she describes as the "bad side of American psychology" is actually how you feel?

"Brits are far more intelligent and civilised than Americans. I love the fact that you can hail a taxi and just pick up your pram and put it in the back of the cab without having to collapse it. I love the parks and places I go for dinner and my friends."
I can see how the first sentence here would offend your superiority complex, but do you object to her not having to fold her pram too?

"I've always been drawn to Europe. America is such a young country, with an adolescent swagger about it. But I feel that I have a more European sensibility, a greater respect for the multicultural nature of the globe."
Surely this couldn't offend you ... could it?

"I just had a baby and thought, 'I don't want to live there.'"
I'm surprised you posted this bit, is she not allowed to say anything?

"At the moment there's a weird, over-patriotic atmosphere over there, like, 'We're number one and the rest of the world doesn't matter.'"
How many times have we seen that opinion posted here?

So I guess the next thing to do is to ready up the poison tipped umbrella and get an agent over there, before she opens her mouth again.

j2k4
12-15-2006, 11:03 AM
She is indeed entitled.

As am I, which fact seems to have your knickers in a twist. :whistling

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-16-2006, 03:05 PM
To be honest, if the British, as they apparently do, consider her wise and insightful, kind of makes a joke of her statements...

j2k4
12-16-2006, 03:56 PM
To be honest, if the British, as they apparently do, consider her wise and insightful, kind of makes a joke of her statements...

Yes, it would appear that (if you are British) merely thinking yourselves superior is important.

I think it's Britain's proximity to France and it's sphere of influence, actually; given France's slightly diminished stature these days, a true Francophile would be well-advised to appreciate Gaulle from the gallery that is Britain.

So to speak. :dabs:

Busyman™
12-16-2006, 04:05 PM
She is indeed entitled.

As am I, which fact seems to have your knickers in a twist. :whistling

Eggggzacklee.

Ava Estelle
12-16-2006, 04:57 PM

Why?

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-16-2006, 09:47 PM

Why?

X11

j2k4
12-16-2006, 10:02 PM
Why?

X11

Fair point, well presented.

Ava Estelle
12-17-2006, 05:24 AM

Why?

X11

Classic! I knew you had no answer to that, just more 'off the top of the head' bullshit.

Next time you post crap, try to think of a reason for it first, it could save you embarrassment later.

JPaul
12-17-2006, 10:56 AM

I personally consider the lassie neither. She's an actor of average ability. Probably successful because she is attractive and inane enough to be appealing to the second largest film industry in the World.

Her wisdom and insightfulness are maters of no importance whatsoever.

JPaul
12-17-2006, 10:58 AM
Next time you post crap, try to think of a reason for it first, it could save you embarrassment later.

Schoolboy error, you just know someone is going to post that back at you.

clocker
12-17-2006, 02:20 PM
Didn't you just?

JPaul
12-17-2006, 09:15 PM
Didn't you just?

Never thought of that.

j2k4
12-17-2006, 11:00 PM
I read elsewhere that Ava wishes to advise me my sarcasm has bitten my backside, yet I feel no discomfort.

Could she be wrong? :huh:

Snee
12-18-2006, 03:41 PM
I can take her (Paltrow, not Billie).

I'm sure she can do the laundry or sth.

TYPE R
12-23-2006, 11:45 PM
plz com over lol

digmen1
01-01-2007, 07:03 PM
I am a fan of celebs, and I remember reading in a womens magazine that she had been living in Enland for a year and liked it, but she was n ot getting asked out on dates.

The reasons for that is not Englishmen, but the fact that she is so plain and boring and has the figure of a flat mackerel.

I can see why Chris Martin chose her, he is much the same !