PDA

View Full Version : Philotorrent....got nirvana after reading this

maverick_andy
12-05-2006, 05:46 PM
This is originally from Zeropaid c0mmunity by pamela69:yup:

Most Torrent sites a pretty much the same,a lot have the same content even...

The most valued sites are the ones who's invites are in short supply.....

Who wants TD.TL,ST.......they are considered mediocre now.....WHY....because there's heaps of invites around.

They are basically good sites......

Peeps now want ScT......Why.....cause its hard to get into,...probably has the same content as all the other lower class sites.

It's the same old story....the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence........That is .....until u get there....

In six months time they'll be chasing some other supposedly Hotshot site.

Wow what a philosophical in torrent:lol:
Philotorrent....got nirvana after reading this:cool:

BTW any guys know philosopkical torrent site dedicated for only philosophy:naughty:

pECi
12-05-2006, 05:56 PM
this Philotorrent has nirvana albums?? :lol: and what's the url?? :rolleyes:

maverick_andy
12-05-2006, 06:08 PM
what URL, i am searching for philosophicaltorrent site. If you or any fellas know lemme know plz.

this Philotorrent has nirvana albums?? :lol: and what's the url?? :rolleyes:

btqfas
12-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Philotorrents sounds like a hidden topsite to me. ;)

R3bel
12-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Most Torrent sites a pretty much the same,a lot have the same content even...

The most valued sites are the ones who's invites are in short supply.....

Who wants TD.TL,ST.......they are considered mediocre now.....WHY....because there's heaps of invites around.

They are basically good sites......

Peeps now want ScT......Why.....cause its hard to get into,...probably has the same content as all the other lower class sites.

It's the same old story....the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence........That is .....until u get there....

In six months time they'll be chasing some other supposedly Hotshot site.

seems right.

Melvinmeow
12-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Hey anyone know the address or have invites for this philosophicaltorrent site??

LMAO

Hazardous
12-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Yea pretty much (what he said)

Except with FTN, once I finally got an invite to that site I can say that the fuss was worth it. For most of the others though, I don't think they're all that much better then TL if at all. Although I'm not on ScT, I don't see how it can be better then TL or FTN

Backslash
12-08-2006, 12:40 AM
the fuss was worth it with the following to me: bitmetv, bitme, oink, torrentleech, underground gamer, karagarga (but that one could go either way. there's very few seeders for the movies i want)
fuss was NOT worth it: ftn, x264, vipmusic, pedro's bt. they're decent sites and i get some stuff off of them but to hear others talk about it, they were the messiah of torrent sites.
pleasant surprises: thedvdclub, tvtorrents, goem, tvjunkies

aburyach
12-08-2006, 01:00 AM
ScT was definately worth this so-called "fuss"; so was bitmetv- where else are you going to get so much TV content?