PDA

View Full Version : is there someone that can shoot this guy?

jetje
12-05-2006, 09:11 PM
http://www.dumpzone.com/swf/billy.swf

:blink:

guess i just spended a few hours of my life trying to shoot him :dabs:

100%
12-05-2006, 09:22 PM
shoot these guys instead
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=187f699ac9&p=1

Biggles
12-05-2006, 09:23 PM
http://www.dumpzone.com/swf/billy.swf

:blink:

guess i just spended a few hours of my life trying to shoot him :dabs:

Nope!

JPaul
12-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Nice waste of time that.

High jetje, long time no see.

How goes it mate.

jetje
12-05-2006, 09:51 PM
He JP

Well bassicly pretty good, way too busy with work. And some trouble in the health department. I'm having trouble recovering from a broken hand. It's not going to work properly. The fracture won't heal good. As it is my right hand i'm not that much online myself. The PC is running 24, but only getting stuff from usenet.

If i have time i check in to read a bit in here but as i said, too busy to participate much. :(

JPaul
12-05-2006, 09:56 PM
It's not your wanking hand is it, that would be a catastrophe.

Downloading loads of pr0n from the usenets and not being able to take one off the wrist.

Seriously tho', sorry to hear that mate.

I myself have fucked an ankle and have been told that it won't ever be right again. It has been grossly weakened and the chances are it will go again. Hey ho, one does the exercises and hopes for the best.

I never thought I'd say this but the cold / damp weather really gives me a problem with it.

Anyway, be here more often. That's an order.

S!X
12-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Technically I just put about 2 rounds through the same hole in his gut, but being as stupid as this thing is it didn't count.

tesco
12-05-2006, 10:22 PM
hit him :01:

All you gotta do is shoot his head and it hits :huh:

BrolyBoo
12-05-2006, 10:50 PM
GG, i got him

JordoR
12-06-2006, 12:59 AM
I kept getting frustrated and gave up after about 2 mins... I still don't think it's possible. I hope someone will provide a screen showing blood or the guy dead on the floor proving that they shot him ;)

hungrycow
12-06-2006, 02:12 AM
I know for a fact that this one guy called Chuck Norris can kill him. Thats pretty much it i guess.

JordoR
12-06-2006, 02:13 AM
I know for a fact that this one guy called Chuck Norris can kill him. Thats pretty much it i guess.

Hmm not surprising.. I'd still like a screen of it though. :dabs:

j2k4
12-06-2006, 03:00 AM
I myself have fucked an ankle and have been told that it won't ever be right again. It has been grossly weakened and the chances are it will go again.

By any chance is it your wankle at all (at all).

How's Jetje doing? :)

Good to know you're alive, however degraded physically.

I myself am hosting a recently shrapnelized knee.

I am thinking of emigrating to Canada so I can get on a waiting list for free arthroscopy. :D

ravagedone
12-06-2006, 03:28 AM
they both should be slaughterd

MagicNakor
12-06-2006, 10:32 AM
I am thinking of emigrating to Canada so I can get on a waiting list for free arthroscopy. :D

Best not do that; you'll be surrounded by those filthy commies. ;)

:shuriken:

j2k4
12-06-2006, 10:44 AM

Best not do that; you'll be surrounded by those filthy commies. ;)

Come now; which is it: Liberals, or Commies?

Actually, in my experience, liberals are pretty fastidious about personal hygiene.

Commies, not so much :huh:

MagicNakor
12-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Liberal commies. And French-Canadians.

Gripper
12-06-2006, 11:21 AM
shoot these guys instead
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=187f699ac9&p=1

That should have a xxx warning that was sick.
Noticed none of the wankers took anyone on one to one,typical of bullys everywhere.
F**king animals:angry:

jetje
12-06-2006, 08:45 PM
It's not your wanking hand is it, that would be a catastrophe.

Downloading loads of pr0n from the usenets and not being able to take one off the wrist.

Seriously tho', sorry to hear that mate.

I myself have fucked an ankle and have been told that it won't ever be right again. It has been grossly weakened and the chances are it will go again. Hey ho, one does the exercises and hopes for the best.

I never thought I'd say this but the cold / damp weather really gives me a problem with it.

Anyway, be here more often. That's an order.

:dabs: it's the wanker allright :pinch: luckily miss jetje is there to please me.... :naughty:
will try to check in more regular :)

btw wanna see screens of those that claim to have hit the guy, just wasted another half hour shooting, at least trying to shoot the head :)