PDA

View Full Version : I Know This Is Old But.....

Busyman™
12-06-2006, 01:31 AM
has anyone heard any more news regarding M$ buying Capcom?

I think it'd be a smart buy. It would them in the Japanese market immensely.

JordoR
12-06-2006, 01:34 AM
Hmm... I've never even heard about this possibly happening. Whats the last recent (decent I should add) game that capcom has even put out? But yes your right about the Japanese market, it would be a good move.

BrolyBoo
12-06-2006, 02:02 AM
Hmm... I've never even heard about this possibly happening. Whats the last recent (decent I should add) game that capcom has even put out? But yes your right about the Japanese market, it would be a good move.

Streets of Rage was a great one

Hairbautt
12-08-2006, 12:46 PM
has anyone heard any more news regarding M$ buying Capcom?
I havn't heard anything from any of my Newsfeeds, but I'll keep a lookout for sure.

I did Google it, seems to still just be speculation right now.
Microsoft might gobble up another developer -- after the success of Dead Rising, its looking to open its checkbook to consume Capcom.:source: Source: http://www.destructoid.com/microsoft-to-buy-capcom--27845.phtml (Month Old)

Busyman
12-08-2006, 06:07 PM

So was Onimusha, Devil May Cry, and Resident Evil 4.

DKre8ive1
12-09-2006, 04:50 AM
Holy crap if M$ does this it certainly would be a smart move since capcom is a well known brand and I think it should be able to put out some future hits because of its history in the gaming scene.

3RA1N1AC
12-11-2006, 09:26 AM

streets of rage was a sega game :D

basically an imitation of capcom's final fight, although in some ways it surpassed final fight. streets of rage 2 was even better, actually.