PDA

View Full Version : I beg u guys, I need invites for following sites and I will give you LIFE long NOD32.

TheBlaZinMonK3
12-06-2006, 02:12 AM
That's right, my dad works for Eset so I can get u legit, lifelong lasting nod32 passwords that wont expire. I will also give u 4 TL invites as well as anything else I can.

I really need the following sites

Pi Se**y
Oink(If possible)
HDBits

Thanks guys, please help me :(

ajg
12-06-2006, 02:27 AM
if this is legit, i can throw something your way. Pm me.

PooBar
12-06-2006, 02:34 AM
send me a pm and i will send you an OiNK..

ck_psu08
12-06-2006, 03:42 AM
if one has access to these torrent site chances are they dont need a license for any prog...but i guess its always safe...

maverick_andy
12-06-2006, 04:24 AM
That's right, my dad works for Eset so I can get u legit, lifelong lasting nod32 passwords that wont expire. I will also give u 4 TL invites as well as anything else I can.

I really need the following sites

Pi Se**y
Oink(If possible)
HDBits

Thanks guys, please help me :(

Itz good that you give lifelong key for NOD32. But have you thought about your father if he get caught:ermm::O by ESET, knowing about this way you have done your trade.atleast for your father sake stop this.ESET ppl will easily track you buddy.

I can invite you for two of following freely if you really need it.Pisexy i will be able to give you after 4 weeks. now i can invite you for HDbits. PM me with your mail.

Check the news warner bro son has illegal pirated copies and case against them:yup:.

NjoY merry chrisamas.

lukaz
12-06-2006, 07:45 AM
send me a pm i can give you a invite to pi and hdbits

Ne'tu
12-06-2006, 09:12 AM
And what do you say to your father when you need NOD32 accounts? Dad, give me some free passwords! My friends need them. :D