PDA

View Full Version : Free World of Warcraft

Gripper
12-06-2006, 11:42 AM
currently downloading a 10 day free trial of this,should be fun,but it's a huge download,2.84gb.
I'll let you know how it goes.

true_neo
12-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Join EU-Bronzebeard ;o
http://www.rpgoutfitter.com/WoW-GM/char.cfm?char=Vulcanus@EU-Bronzebeard

Cheese
12-06-2006, 12:24 PM
currently downloading a 10 day free trial of this,should be fun,but it's a huge download,2.84gb.

:(

MMORPG are dull and repetitive, yet also adddictive as crack and killing hookers. I wish you luck.

Gripper
12-06-2006, 03:58 PM
Before I start playing has anyone got tips on whats easiest to play,class wise.

MagicNakor
12-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Depends what kind of character you like to play. :P Of course, warrior, rogue, mage, hunter and priest are all pretty straightforward.

:shuriken:

Delorean
12-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Rogue needs some skill! Warrior is an easy class to start with to get to know the game!
I prefer Rogue though because they are the best on PVPs! :)

You'll like it. But you will like it more if you team up with some friends and go for difficult (elite) quests and raidings!

Cheese
12-06-2006, 08:11 PM
Play as a mage who has suffered amnesia, forgotten all his spells and now thinks he's a warrior. Roleplaying ftw.

FlipRising21
12-07-2006, 03:04 AM
i Love this damn game took out a big chunk off my life one time thank god i stopped playing lol

Skiz
12-07-2006, 05:59 AM

I've never played this myself. I hate that style of game, but it's renowned for being highly addictive.

See you in two weeks. :biggrin:

mr. nails
12-07-2006, 06:09 AM
let me know when there's no monthly fee and then i'll participate.

scott_pd
12-07-2006, 11:28 AM
I played on a private server for about three weeks, fun game but the fact that I was opting to blow off class to go home and play sort of drove me not to play anymore. It is a good game Gripps, but it takes over your life or so the story goes.

Gripper
12-07-2006, 12:50 PM

Thats why I'm taking advantage of the 10 day FREE trial :)
If its good,then 10 days is enough time to see if its worth spending out on.

:angry: Feck that,I spent a day downloading it,1/2 hour to install,go's through the registration process only to find I have to have a credit card,so much for free trial,wankers:angry:

Skiz
12-07-2006, 08:20 PM

:angry: Feck that,I spent a day downloading it,1/2 hour to install,go's through the registration process only to find I have to have a credit card,so much for free trial,wankers:angry:

It is a free trial, but you have to enter a credit card number, so that if you don't uninstall and cancel before your ten days is up, you'll be charged. It's a sales technique.

mr. nails
12-08-2006, 06:40 AM

It is a free trial, but you have to enter a credit card number, so that if you don't uninstall and cancel before your ten days is up, you'll be charged. It's a sales technique.

they get u either way. good try blizzard.

SeK612
12-09-2006, 07:08 PM
Yes the credit card info thing sucks. To be fair it does say about the restriction on the main page before you enter any details (which stopped me from going any further with the download).

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has made full use of the offer (is it worth it and how easy is it to break off after the 10 days)? From the site it seems you are just cut off until you buy a retail version (not sure whether that is a box you pick up at the shop or if you can upgrade online).

ooo
12-13-2006, 12:49 AM
yawns i got bored of that game.... once you have an account you can keep sending yourself trial account cd keys =] thats what i did 15 days to mess around. I'm a lvl 60 horde, gave up 2 weeks before my account expired. My guild was in Naxx, yawns.

Mages are fun imo =] AOE spammmmmm, depends on what server you play some classes are more needed then others.