i need an invite to rSR... they say

WE ARE OPEN FOR INVITES!
There are 1733 places open.i have TTi+bitmetv+btmusic+musicvid+kludd

PM me if interested

BR
nodZV

freedom
12-07-2006, 06:37 PM
it's very hard to get/have a rsr invite.. :)

nodzv
12-07-2006, 08:44 PM
well i have noticed that .. im trying to get for more then 2 months ... it seams that i dont know the right ppl to get in there ... :(
and i also dont understand why its not listed in the What Invites Are Worth thread
i couldnt find rSR (tracker.sharereactor.ro) .. not even mentioned ...

lukaz
12-07-2006, 09:00 PM
well i have noticed that .. im trying to get for more then 2 months ... it seams that i dont know the right ppl to get in there ... :(
and i also dont understand why its not listed in the What Invites Are Worth thread

Probably because its not much of a site and every one only wants it because of the thread Patriot foreve started.

Since is thread started its become more important than sc*.

Lets hope he doesn't start a thread on demonoid. :)

davidkz23
12-07-2006, 09:21 PM

Probably because its not much of a site and every one only wants it because of the thread Patriot foreve started.

patriot starts all:angry:
just kidding rsr is great tracker:yup:

thank you patriot!

showbox
12-07-2006, 10:30 PM

:lol:

nodzv
12-08-2006, 06:54 AM

are u a member to say that?
where do u have your info?
i know about rSR for about 1 year or more.. dont remember exactly
and i know that even then it was very hard to get in, they had even then closed-signups/invite-only
i think they have about 10000 registered users or more ... that was in 2005 :whistling
so does anyone have an invite there?

Buggyme
12-08-2006, 07:03 AM
it's very hard to get/have a rsr invite.. :)

Yeah, you only get 1 invite upon promotion and once a month from there on.

direstraits
12-08-2006, 07:47 AM
can someone PLEASE provide some info from this trackers, users, peers, seeds/leech ratio, max users, etc
thx greets

dean_smith
12-08-2006, 08:59 AM
the info is not listed on the homepage...

sun_star
12-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Does it have special content or its just the usual scene releases.. i mean does it have old/rare movire.. does it contain non scene releases etc.. do they make there own packs

because well (and this is only my opinion) i think that things like pre times is way overrated (thats my opinion) in the end i don't watch movies/tv episodes the same day i download them so it doesn't matter for me

nodzv
12-08-2006, 12:23 PM
well they have the usual scene releases, some old movie as well...
categories:

Anime & Manga, Apps, Consoles, Dox & E-books, Games, Games[Oldies], Images, Linux/Unix, Mobile, Movies[Documentaries], Movies[DVD-R], Movies[HDTV], Movies[Oldies], Movies[SVCD], Movies[XviD], Movies[XXX], Music, Music[Videos], Series & TVRips

they have also some own packs, but they only add "ROsubbed"... so thats not realy a pack :D
the comunity is realtively smal (but bigger then FTN), at least not so big as iPlay, but there are no stats, i think only the mods and sysops have access to such info
the thing is, its romanian, the FAQ and Rules are all writen in romanian :D, the news/forum and stuff as well
you cant make any donations, cause they dont need it :D
there are no wait times for new users ... so its cool :D
i would give it a 4 but thats only my opinion