PDA

View Full Version : Get stucked at 98% or 99% when download parts from GigaNews with Newsleecher

stephenchow
12-08-2006, 12:28 AM
Hello,

It looks strange,
I am a Newshosting customer
I noticed that it only happens when download parts from GigaNews randomly and never happenned if files don't store at GigaNews.
My download get stucked at 98% or 99% when download parts from GigaNews with Newsleecher.
If I restarted Newsleecher then downloading was fine.
Giganews played a dirty trick to against their compititors?
Just guess.
Sorry if I misunderstood at all.

Log
12/8/2006 6:58:31 AM ¤ Server response: "400 fe18-unl.iad01.newshosting.com: Session timeout.". Part Msg ID: "[email protected]". Part Format: "Unknown".

Screenshot
http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/1143/usenetad4.png

{I}{K}{E}
12-08-2006, 10:57 AM
maybe the NZB was corrupt or incomplete.

Youcef
12-08-2006, 04:02 PM
the problem is from the nzb file as IKE said .. but you can try another grabber to make it sure like Newsbin Pro or Grabit !!

I think Also Newsleecher has a part of this stuck !!!

stephenchow
12-09-2006, 01:20 PM
the problem is from the nzb file as IKE said .. but you can try another grabber to make it sure like Newsbin Pro or Grabit !!

I think Also Newsleecher has a part of this stuck !!!

As I was saying: After re-launch Newsleecher and keep downloading them from 98%, they were fine, and I had complete .rar, not incomplete and don't need Par files with QuickPar to fix them.
It means NZB file isn't corrupted.

Lucky me, after I posted this thread, they (GigaNews/Newshosting) fixed the problem, and everything now back to normal.

Wow I can see how well-known FST is.
Thank you everyone.