PDA

View Full Version : What Invites Are Worth - the candidates

maxpower76
12-09-2006, 03:50 AM
ok i set this thread so you could but your name forward before the General election

Good Luck all :D

Yo could write your speech here on why we should vote for you :lol:

Buggyme
12-09-2006, 04:04 AM
Speech:

I have a dream, that one day FST members will have a regularly updated thread to see how much an invite is worth.
I have a dream, that n00bs like middleman and DontCare will see this thread, shut up and stop offering shit sites.
I have a dream, that fair trades will occur as a result of this thread, and that FST will be a better community for all.

Vote for Buggyme!
:yahoo:

maxpower76
12-09-2006, 04:06 AM
Yes, keep this comin

iNSOMNiA
12-09-2006, 04:11 AM
http://i13.tinypic.com/4i7a25x.jpg

We need 12 ppl max for the final poll ;)

~

maxpower76
12-09-2006, 04:23 AM
ty c0de, i forget to mention this

hdooga
12-09-2006, 10:03 AM
notext

zyduuu
12-09-2006, 10:08 AM
Buggyme you have my vote :)

ytifle
12-09-2006, 12:02 PM
I loved buggyme's speech ^^ my vote is for him(or her) ;)

maxpower76
12-09-2006, 02:41 PM
dont be shy you could write anything

gamer4eva
12-09-2006, 02:56 PM

There are no girls on the intraweb.:P :rolleyes:

Panther
12-09-2006, 03:21 PM

There are no girls on the intraweb.:P :rolleyes:

oh really, want me to lift up skirt so you can see? :naughty: :P

Patriot foreve
12-09-2006, 03:34 PM
Speech
======
we deserve anew look with more information and that's what i have thought about ,the new thread with the invites value will expose everything,There will be no more secrecy as everything will be revealed

I know that alot of PPl here are searching for those *********** sites because they don't know what they are while if the knew them well ,they may disregard some of those sites

in the new thread i am going to expose everything all the details of those Trackers (seeders,leechers,torrent numbers,speed and others) will be exposed and the only thing that i won't reveal is the url because some of those sites refuse to mention their url but i am gonna give u the chance finally get to know what's so special about those trackers and whether they deserve the hard search of you or not

There will be the old face of the thread and inside the topic u will find all the information u need about every torrent site that i already have (Probably most of them :) ) once u ask for them

i am gonna also classify the rankings into two one for the Tracker (how good is it) and the other for the rarity of that Tracker

Your Thoughts,Responses and questions will be much appreciated in the new thread to help us to get abetter thread with more information that will help every member here to decide what he really wants

P.S: I am not running for The Top Chair here because i totally support my dear friend buggyme to make that thread but u can give me Your Votes if u think that i should help the one u choose in that thread with my above thoughts

My contributions will be inside the Thread and not in the main Post

Patriot forever -Topic Helper

No More Secrecy-Everything exposed

(Vote For Buggyme & patriot forever)

amopeo
12-09-2006, 03:49 PM
i love the dream speech, u have my vote.

however i have a wish, that since its the holiday season, people will give invite for free and not look for trades.
i also have a request that we shall all love our neighbour like we love ourself, by giving and helping ur neigbours out with invite in order to be blessed with rare invites site.
i hope we shall all remember that tiny tim, needs invite from rare site in order to provide for his friends and family good torrent to share for christmas.

Fulanito
12-09-2006, 04:51 PM
nice speeches both of u buggyme och Patriot

;) great

gamer4eva
12-09-2006, 05:03 PM
What i think is most important is to trade accordingly and also you should give everyone an equal chance. I personally have traded with members that hardly post here. Max like 10-20. I like to help everyone. This is what i want to see in the winner of the competition. A winner is a person who can only be classed as a winner if he co-operates with everyone in the most effective manner.

amopeo
12-09-2006, 05:16 PM
What i think is most important is to trade accordingly and also you should give everyone an equal chance. I personally have traded with members that hardly post here. Max like 10-20. I like to help everyone. This is what i want to see in the winner of the competition. A winner is a person who can only be classed as a winner if he co-operates with everyone in the most effective manner.

if only everyone was like u, there would be world peace.:naughty:

Moonspell13
12-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Vote for Buggyme and Patriot!!
Patriot is damn right, some sites are sought out by everyone only to discover a site with 1000 torrents or with zero leechers !! THAT's the most important, to know if it's worth searching, not just a rarity as if we're talking about a Magic The Gathering cards collection!!! :PPPPPPP

RainRoofer
12-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Speech:
I'll give you info on what tracker invites are worth, one sissy blond per member who voted for me and a truck full of WHEY protein!
Your, Corey.

Shadowfire
12-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Good post, Patriot Foreve. I'm voting for Buggyme and Patriot Foreve

maxpower76
12-09-2006, 06:26 PM
ppl please note this is not voting thread, i will set up a voting thread once we know the candidates

maxpower76
12-09-2006, 09:53 PM
ppl we need more candidates

RainRoofer
12-09-2006, 10:14 PM
This just tells whos active, it doesnt have to be 100 of us to candidate.
If theres 3 of us, then ppl should choose between them.

Diamonds4Ever
12-09-2006, 10:15 PM
can anybody run(can i for example??)

SERVERNET
12-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Buggyme and Patriot Foreve

gamer4eva
12-09-2006, 10:44 PM
can anybody run(can i for example??)

If you make a brilliant acceptance speech then yes i suppose you can.:lol:

bunny67
12-10-2006, 12:54 AM

There are no girls on the intraweb.:P :rolleyes::O.... p.s maxpower76 since u started this thread u should be involved wiv whoever else

sert
12-10-2006, 10:15 AM
Well Patriot foreve's words were exactly what I wanted to hear.

I dont look only for its site's rank, but also for content, peers, seeders, leechers etc. If buggyme is his friend so lets have both maintaining the thread,

RainRoofer
12-10-2006, 10:38 AM
My speech(previous was joke):
Besides the list of worth invites, I'll full it up with almost every tracker I know!! I'll fill it up regulary and give reasons for every step.
Also after that, one surprise thread. What Trackers are worth!! no invites for them but trackers, cuz higher the value doesn't mean the better tracker.Stay tooned, and vote for me if you want all of this.
Corey.

maxpower76
12-10-2006, 03:08 PM
Last chance to add your name today.

I will be closing this thread in 8hrs, the clock is ticking.

maxpower76
12-11-2006, 12:42 AM
ok time to close the thread and time for every one to vote

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-voting-time-142112

good luck all