PDA

View Full Version : another proposition.

astarow
12-09-2006, 09:47 AM
hi.

i have another proposition for ppls with accounts to good trackers that need help with upload.
last week i have accepted a bitmetv (done ~30G uploaded) pisexy (done ~30G uploaded in 4 days) and OiNK (not yet ... very hard to make upload on this .. only 5G in 1 week).

right now i will accept offers to other trackers (level 3+).
the deal is simple: you give me the account and i make upload (new uploads or download and then seed). after i make a good on your account you owe me an invitation to the same tracker (if you have a tracker where you need help and i allready have an acc on that tracker don't worry ... you might have invitations to another tracker i might like.)
PM or post your offers.
as you can see i have a +3 on trusted traders (actually i will have +3 when the list will be updated). if you don't trust me to give me your account ignore this offer.

SERVERNET
12-09-2006, 10:46 AM
so i have ARENABG account with bad ratio will you accept it ????

thank you

LIOR12
12-09-2006, 11:02 AM
you have pisexy? what do you want for it?

gamer4eva
12-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Nice offer....similar to mine. :lol:

manofstyle
12-09-2006, 12:03 PM
I can vouch for astarow, he is trustworthy here his U/L speed is good.

astarow
12-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Nice offer....similar to mine. :lol:

not exactly ... what you did was for free... i have to confess that from my offer i have something to win too. i take the account to PU and for this i get an invite.
i hope to be able to do what you did ... i mean help others just to help them.

astarow
12-09-2006, 05:36 PM
you have pisexy? what do you want for it?

don't have it yet. the account on pisexy was 4 days old ... not it has the ratio but i will get my invite only in 27 days when it is 1 mo old. then i will be able to give invites in another mo when my account is old enough.

maxpower76
12-09-2006, 05:44 PM
what is your connection speed

RainRoofer
12-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Give us info on your connection.
Also, I'll check you later to see your upload speed and maybe contact you.
BUt i have my offer, you upload, get 2 invites, not one.
One is for you and another is for me.Ok?
reply to me.