F T N
Karagarga
Pisexy
revolt.co.uk
F B
Torrentbytes
T L
U G

ask me what you need and for who I am you can see my succesful trades at trusted traded topic.

Today I made another trade a well trusted user in details we talk about that too.

erayee
12-09-2006, 05:12 PM
and happy newyear to you all

ajg
12-10-2006, 03:42 AM
and warning people don't get ripped off by this scammer.

bunny67
12-10-2006, 03:47 AM
and warning people don't get ripped off by this scammer.
? enlighten please

phoenixfire
12-10-2006, 03:52 AM
and warning people don't get ripped off by this scammer.Was it him who scammed all those people on slyck?

ajg
12-10-2006, 04:17 AM
i posted the details, including screens, in the scammers thread. It has gone a while back, though.

He offered TB, I gave him ScT, then he wouldn't change the TB email. I eventually got the ScT back. Just be careful.

safa
12-10-2006, 09:08 AM
I have changed my post, due to the fact that i could have sworn i saw a post in scammer thread about you erayee, lookin there now i cant see anything, so i retract my comment.

Coldo
12-10-2006, 09:09 AM
Scammer !!!

erayee
12-10-2006, 10:51 AM
excuse me but I never scammed any one. I believe in god and I have faith. And I never got sct from anyone yet but I gave sct to a friend here. ajg before you make accusations show your proof If you are not than you have blackened my name for nothing I have hundereds of accounts here why the hell do I want to scam anyone. and Coldo safa and others you are executing the wrong guy. If I am someone like that than I open 50 other accounts here with 50 other ips and how you will track it. It is just not fair, for the first time in my life I have been called scammer you are all in the wrong direction and from this minute even If you say you are wrong about it. You just burned the man and his name so nothing will ever be the same.

Thanks for this wonderfull new year gift.

If mods admins can check it please look at your history or your log and show me a proof that I messaged with any of this guys. I dont know what game these people play but I dont play games as evidence please check my login and old private messages and please show me a single message that I received from any of this guys. instead of I scammed because of this I feeled I have been scammed by this very wrong topic.

zaguar
12-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Wow, that incomprehensible paragraph confirmed my opinion.

JA
12-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Totally concur with zarguar..

ajg
12-10-2006, 11:10 AM
erayee, take a look at these screens? Ring any bells. You are a liar and a cheat, and you should be ashamed of yourself. I've taken screenshots of this page to prove you continue to lie.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2686/erayeetradeegssp4.jpg

erayee
12-10-2006, 11:13 AM
yesterday I gave SCT to Patriot foreve +1
4 days ago succesfully traded with SERVERNET
a week ago succesfully traded with direstraits

I gave TB`s and SCT to these ppl. and you are calling me a scammer. I want to ask you this what do I reveived or gave you ??????????

If nothing and you are doing for your own pleasure than burn in hell man. I am 35 and I dont play games around and never have been a scammer. If you are right I burn in hell but If I am run I hope this life ruins you for good.

Executing is easy but listening is some other thing. You cant learn and understand If you dont listen.

erayee
12-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Never privated you that messages. Either someone hacked my account or you are making all this up. Please check all ips that uses my account. I dont have any other more thing to say. If I was a scammer why the hell do I make a fight here and make succesfull trades with all those people. I am a man of my word there is just some misunderstanding here. I can leave and I am not afraid to leave just instead I write pack. Please make a note that scammer has nothing in his hand all he does is stealing but I am saying I gave sct, tb and in the future u***. I access almost all, and you think the worlds best of the best scammer is holding these well I dont think so. No one access these sites in all If he is into scamming. Scam is about hit and run and what am I doing here talking so there must be something wrong here.

ajg
12-10-2006, 11:28 AM
erayee, I remember vividly a trade where I gave you ScT, you gave me TB.

You told me that TB would not change the email address. This was a blatant lie. I stated that I would not confirm the change of email on the ScT account until you had confimerd the TB change email request, as per our arrangements. You said that the TB account was your friends, and that later on he would confirm the change of email. This never happened, obviously.

I requested the mods ban your account and I posted screenshots of your pm's in the 'scammers' thread. You have resurfaced, conveniently after the posts were routinely deleted.

I assume you are still offering the same TB account. Should I post the username of that account here? I am wary to do this in case some innocent person has managed to trade you for it, and somehow you confirmed the change of email.

I have encountered alot of liars and scammers, and I am fed up with it, to be honest. You have played a part in that, so get lost. Quit trying to rip people off, by hiding under the guise of being a 'religious man'.

Do you require any further proof that I had bad dealings with you? If so, ask. There are alot more :-)

erayee
12-10-2006, 11:35 AM
yes, Post the name of the account here.

and explain to me this

yesterday I gave SCT to Patriot foreve +1
4 days ago succesfully traded with SERVERNET
a week ago succesfully traded with direstraits

I am trying to understand your motive. I never ever private messaged you. First of all even If I did which I am not, thats not my way of talking I go straight into the subject and tell pros and cons in the first place. I think you are taking a revenge but for what reason or why there I am pretty lost about it.

other thing came my mind is I set an easypass for my account than maybe... not sure I need upper floors help with that.

ajg
12-10-2006, 11:35 AM
erayee, I highly doubt someone has hacked your account... :-D

Anyone who has traded TB with erayee, pm me and I'll tell you the name of the TB account. If it is the same, then he is obviously lying.

And if anyone is hacking erayee's account, please stop! For the love of all that is good and religious and honest and has an account at Sct and TB and uk-t, please, please stop!

erayee
12-10-2006, 11:50 AM
and check out the broken english there I am not saying I am the best writer here but take a look at that screenshot and tell me about the grammar. This is a big game that I am in. I cant go on with this account anymore because it has been killed by all people in this thread especially by you just looking for a reason what kind of lunatic thing is this.

a man serves revolt.co.uk finbytes torrentbytes uk-t f******* f********g ftn etc. That powerful man scams nah, I dont think so. Something wrong with the picture. A day ago I gave sct to patriot and arranged it under his email adress and you never heard a shout from him, now thats deep. I hold hundereds of accounts here and I DID NOT MESSAGED YOU EVER.

ajg
12-10-2006, 11:53 AM
erayee, I responded to this thread:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-need-scenetorrent-templateshares-131599

did you start this? If so, then the person who hacked your account also had a TB account and wanted ScT. Coincidence? Can you not remember typing the pm's shown in the screens I posted earlier? The style and use of the English language is very much like yours... Another strange coincidence.

Give it up man, you have been caught. Anyway, I am done here.

erayee
12-10-2006, 12:03 PM
about friend issue in your screenshot. I work alone and hold hundereds of accounts and for my TB accounts never a single one of them belongs to a friend because these are all hacked accounts what a friend got to do with it. It is all make up. DOnt make fun with religion, honesty etc. for some it has or have been good virtues. If for you not than shut up.

erayee
12-10-2006, 12:19 PM
I am done here too
If I didnt messaged you ever than rot in hell.

and for people that believed in you may come with you as well.

my last word for this subject is
Scammer never fights back what was the reason that I fight back than...

Now thats for you to figure out in the future.

Please watch ajr If anything goes bad with him in the futre. This is your reference post. He is lying to people and destroying lifes. I dont care about anything happened here today (people come and go) but no one can take away my dignity and for the rest of what you have to say you can examine this topic and find your answer within it.

ajg
12-10-2006, 12:33 PM
erayee, last question. why would I warn people to be careful when trading with you? And why do you say that you had never pm'ed me, when there are screenshots from you? Oh sorry, the hacker that got into your account to organise trades. Sorry, I forgot.

I also apologise for not suspecting a hacker- you are correct, your grammar is great. Your mastery of the English language is a clue to solving this mystery.

I'll willingly rot in hell when you admit you are a bit of an idiot, and a liar. Or, when this damn hacker turns up! :-)

edit: erayee, please provide proof that I am lying. And yes, this is a great 'reference post'. Please don't edit your posts- I won't edit mine so we can refer to this in case our lives are starting to get ruined.

Patriot foreve
12-10-2006, 12:49 PM
hi

sorry for being late in the response because of the giveaways thing

anyway i have traded sct with erayee ,he sent me the details and the account confirmation mail before i sent him anything and he didn't ask for any confirmation from me and we traded successfully

i only traded with him once and i don't know about his past trades,i mentioned the only trade that i made with him

meo
12-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Erayee & Corey are SCAMMERS in slyck and P2P forum
and yes indeed the paragraphe make you look guilty even more! :lol:

maxpower76
12-10-2006, 04:13 PM

Shadowfire
12-10-2006, 04:35 PM

May we see proof of that, please?

erayee
12-10-2006, 08:56 PM

meo everyone knows you are ajr`s friend so you lick his balls to get to me without any evidence or whatsoever thats just unfair.

sorry im angry :angry:

amopeo
12-10-2006, 09:00 PM
so much angry statement in this thread, cant we all get along. telling all ur businesss for everyone to read. this could have been done in a more private way. then again what do i know

iNSOMNiA
12-10-2006, 09:56 PM
/me laughs

meo
12-10-2006, 09:59 PM
Who's "ajr" :huh:? paranoid dumbfuck :crazy:

SERVERNET
12-10-2006, 10:14 PM
me also traded successfully with him here !! i dont know why all say that he is scammer !

direstraits
12-10-2006, 10:23 PM
erayee was more than generous and honest with me, i've just came and see all this posts, i dont care, i support you erayee :) ;)

meo
12-10-2006, 10:25 PM
I odn't change my mind :lol:

ajg
12-10-2006, 10:33 PM
And I've never even spoken to meo.. Patriot- gald to see you didn't get ripped off.

Staff- any chance we can get the old posts in the 'scammers' thread resurrected and try and get this sorted?

erayee
12-10-2006, 11:22 PM
so much angry statement in this thread, cant we all get along. telling all ur businesss for everyone to read. this could have been done in a more private way. then again what do i know

I cant agree with you more can be done privately but instead they want to hang me publicly but doesnt matter I came for business and made my transactions and thanks for this lame popularity I got 2 more sct today. Thanks for friends that suppots this topic in a good way patriot servernet direstraits but guys it just doesnt worth it. I will try to relax and have fun here and I got now everything not one less or one more. Even I stay and watch this joke I wont trade publicly so dont worry about what I do or what I dont. I am very old for this and what has been done has been done.

For my executioners : See you later perhaps NOT (From Borat)

P.S.:For new friends dont use your efforts they know who you are just thanks for the faith and instincts but dont get damaged by this thread.
thanks again.