PDA

View Full Version : How do I contact a mod at bitmetv?

wheeloftime
12-11-2006, 12:28 PM
Have been having problems setting up a router and have had to format my pc several times over the last few weeks. This weekend I tried to logon to bitmetv and oink and found both accounts had been disabled. Went on to IRC at oink and the first thing the mod asked was have I had connection problems lately. Each time I formatted I saved the downloaded files on disk and reloaded them after the format so that I could carry on seeding them. The reason that my account was disabled was that each time I formated I had been issued with a new ip address so their was a problem with more than one IP address uploading the same file over the course of a few weeks. Antway they gave me my account back as they realised it was not intentional.
I think the problem with my bitmetv account must be the same but I cannot get onto IRC to contact a mod without logging-in, and I can't log-in because the account is disabled.
Can anybody tell me how I can contact a mod at bitmetv to try to find out why I have been banned.
Thanks.

Fulanito
12-11-2006, 12:56 PM
i can help you man

there you go man

raspberry1331
12-11-2006, 02:46 PM
use an IRC client. i suggest chatzilla, in this case type in your firefox`s adress bar: irc://irc.bitmetv.org and then in the client: /join #bitmetv.help. hope this helps.

wheeloftime
12-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the help from both of you. I have tried to get into the IRC but when I type anything at #bitmetv.help the message just keeps getting answered with 'You need voice (+v)'. Anyone tell me what this means and what to do? I am new to IRC.
Thanks

raspberry1331
12-11-2006, 06:49 PM
see here: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-bitmetv-irc-142144

if it does not help, let me know.

this topic is an absolute favourite today.

wheeloftime
12-11-2006, 07:49 PM
Thanks again for the help raspberry1331