PDA

View Full Version : Christmas!

Mudvillager
12-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Isn't it great? Just thinking of the smell of a christmas tree is making my stomach tickle!

Barbarossa
12-11-2006, 12:43 PM
My tree smells of plastic :dabs:

switchtrey
12-11-2006, 12:45 PM
i dnt even have a tree!!! :(

Barbarossa
12-11-2006, 12:50 PM
Well I think you should get one :smilie4:

NikkiD
12-11-2006, 01:42 PM
You're still allowed to call it Christmas? :o My mom had to go to five different stores yesterday to buy Christmas cards - most places she went, all the cards said "Happy Holidays". Even when she did find cards that said "Merry Christmas", the girl at the register wished her a happy holiday. She said she was ready to punch her. I'm not religious, but to me it's tradition. It's Christmas. Always has been Christmas, always will be Christmas. If people coming to OUR country are offended by OUR traditions, then they should fuck off back home. /rant.

My Christmas tree and decorations will be going up this coming weekend (possibly sooner if time permits). :)

Barbarossa
12-11-2006, 01:43 PM
^ I agree totally with this lady :smilie4:

Jagarga
12-11-2006, 08:28 PM
racists.

happy honika.

Mr. Mulder
12-11-2006, 08:40 PM
if christmas were a baby seal i'd club it.

NikkiD
12-11-2006, 09:05 PM
racists.

happy honika.

No, not racist. Proud of my heritage. Big difference. I have no problem with someone else celebrating differently than I do. I do have a problem when those who celebrate something different tell me that what I celebrate is offensive. Especially when the tradition in the country where I live has always been to celebrate Christmas, and now our country is expected to change long standing traditions because a few select people don't like it anymore. If I went to another country on holiday, I would be expected to follow their rules and beliefs so as not to offend and would do so gladly. It's their country, I am expected to assimilate while I am there.

Happy Hannukah. :)

Alien5
12-11-2006, 09:11 PM
fuck honika....its christmas, happy christmas

100%
12-11-2006, 09:15 PM
One of my buddies is can you yes believe it, a jehova witness believer, he could not come to my birthday party, my sons birthday party as it is against their belief (i love arguing with him about it)
so i invited him to a casual party, we had a great time.
:wacko:

maebach
12-11-2006, 09:50 PM
One of my buddies is can you yes believe it, a jehova witness believer, he could not come to my birthday party, my sons birthday party as it is against their belief (i love arguing with him about it)
so i invited him to a casual party, we had a great time.
:wacko:

:blink: :blink:

clocker
12-11-2006, 10:12 PM
One of my buddies is can you yes believe it, a jehova witness
Next time you see him could you tell him to quit coming to my door?

I have no problem with someone else celebrating differently than I do. I do have a problem when those who celebrate something different tell me that what I celebrate is offensive.
I know exactly what you mean.
Those damn Wiccans are out of control.

Biggles
12-11-2006, 10:20 PM

I have no problem with someone else celebrating differently than I do. I do have a problem when those who celebrate something different tell me that what I celebrate is offensive.

:dry: That is you off the Yuletide card list

None of this would have happened if those darned Christians hadn't nicked Yule as a Holiday. :ph34r:

clocker
12-11-2006, 10:24 PM
You can quit coming to my door as well.
Roaming gangs of accountants...the whole neighborhood has gone to hell.

Biggles
12-11-2006, 11:33 PM
You can quit coming to my door as well.
Roaming gangs of accountants...the whole neighborhood has gone to hell.

*Knock knock*

Have you considered what life would be like with balanced books?

:ermm: I don't know - seems reasonable to me.

Buffalo
12-12-2006, 12:24 AM
I love Christmas time,
for me it's a time to have a family get together and celebrate.
I'm not very religious, never have been never will be.
I just like to join in and have a bit of fun.
I've got most of my family around mine this year, well ok.

@ Barbarossa, sort that sig out! :lol: (pulsator A+)

GepperRankins
12-12-2006, 12:42 AM
You're still allowed to call it Christmas? :o My mom had to go to five different stores yesterday to buy Christmas cards - most places she went, all the cards said "Happy Holidays". Even when she did find cards that said "Merry Christmas", the girl at the register wished her a happy holiday. She said she was ready to punch her. I'm not religious, but to me it's tradition. It's Christmas. Always has been Christmas, always will be Christmas. If people coming to OUR country are offended by OUR traditions, then they should fuck off back home. /rant.

My Christmas tree and decorations will be going up this coming weekend (possibly sooner if time permits). :)
the gay thing is that non christians are all like :dabs:

it's the closet racists on the council that gay it it all up :unsure:

clocker
12-12-2006, 12:52 AM

We are?

Come to think of it...without the secret handshake I guess I couldn't tell us apart either.

I've been served.
Drat.

GepperRankins
12-12-2006, 12:55 AM

We are?

Come to think of it...without the secret handshake I guess I couldn't tell us apart either.

I've been served.
Drat.
you mean to say you're offended by christams? :ermm:

Wolfmight
Christmas is here!!! WOOT

GepperRankins
the edit made me even more confused

Gripper
12-12-2006, 10:16 AM

Damned christians nicked all our holidays :dabs:

:01: Nice rant NikkiD,if they don't like our customs they can fuck right off,it has to be said that most people lurve yuletide regardless of faith,any excuse for prezzies and parties.:01:

I KNOW I'm right. :snooty:

The only ones try to spoil it are these politically correct wankers,bunch of tossers need rounding up and dropping at the north pole to work for Santa for a year.