PDA

View Full Version : bitmetv users

kemal77us
12-12-2006, 04:58 PM
please your looking my accont in bitmetv.and write my accont disable or enable.accont username : keapcanka.thanks

TorrentJunky
12-12-2006, 05:03 PM
You can go to their IRC.

kemal77us
12-12-2006, 05:04 PM
ı go and ı talk to mods.but said your accont is disable and your ip is ban forever.but ı download tv episode now.but ı dont enter site(403 forriben) and ban irc .

Backslash
12-12-2006, 05:05 PM
god i cant understand you

kemal77us
12-12-2006, 05:06 PM
why?

Shadowfire
12-12-2006, 05:08 PM
You type really broken English. Since this is an English forum, I advise you to download some stuff on grammer and such.

kemal77us
12-12-2006, 05:09 PM
ok.but my english not too bad.

torrentslave
12-12-2006, 05:11 PM
ı go and ı talk to mods.but said your accont is disable and your ip is ban forever.but ı download tv episode now.but ı dont enter site(403 forriben) and ban irc .

made me a bit dumber reading this...hehehe

kemal77us
12-12-2006, 05:14 PM
please help me.my accont is disable or enable.your look bitmetv users. username keapcanka

Backslash
12-12-2006, 05:18 PM
what the hell are you saying? isnt this the fourth thread about the same thing? from what i understand, you say your account is disabled, then you said youre downloading a torrent from the site. which is it? if youre disabled, then youre disabled and for whatever good reason. deal with it. if you want tv, go to tvtorrents.com

kemal77us
12-12-2006, 05:23 PM
no.ı dont know my bitmetv accont is disable or enable.
now download in bitmetv with azureus.if my accont is disable,how i make download now.if my accont dont disable,why my ip is ban from bitmetv

Shadowfire
12-12-2006, 05:24 PM
He's probably discouraged that people can't understand him enough to reply to his previous threads. The correct way to say his last post is:

"Please help me; I need to figure out if my account at BitmeTV is enabled or disabled. Please look up my username (keapcanka) on the site's users list. Thank you very much."

//: "I don't know whether my BitmeTV account is disabled or enabled. I'm downloading a torrent from BitmeTV in Azureus. How can I download from BitmeTV now if my account is indeed diabled? If it isn't disabled, then why is my IP banned from BitmeTV?"

If your IP is banned, then you can't download, and you're disabled. That's all.

kemal77us
12-12-2006, 05:26 PM
now ı download torrent in bitmetv but my ip is ban.and ı dont know my accont disable or enable.ı hope correct english

Backslash
12-12-2006, 05:27 PM
He's probably discouraged that people can't understand him enough to reply to his previous threads. The correct way to say his last post is:

"Please help me; I need to figure out if my account at BitmeTV is enabled or disabled. Please look up my username (keapcanka) on the site's users list. Thank you very much."

//: "I don't know whether my BitmeTV account is disabled or enabled. I'm downloading a torrent from BitmeTV in Azureus. How can I download from BitmeTV now if my account is indeed diabled? If it isn't disabled, then why is my IP banned from BitmeTV?"

If your IP is banned, then you can't download, and you're disabled. That's all.
well i cant help ya, im not power user yet so i cant view the user list

kemal77us
12-12-2006, 05:31 PM
all the same thank you

Shadowfire
12-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Well, since no power user is willing to help you right now, you can ask your inviter if you remember him or her. If not, and if you know what your user id number is, i can look it up for you. But I can probably guarantee you that you're banned, since your IP is banned.