PDA

View Full Version : Behind the facade, behind that one door

100%
12-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Walk into the Front door of any company, hotel, restaurant, bank, exclusive item boutique etc etc
and
it is all *glitter*.

Walk into the the door on the Backside,employee entrance/ delivery
oooh...
the shit that goes on behind it all.

I went into Canon headquarters yesterday,
jezuz i didn't know you could use a 10,000$ plotter at such a strange angle amongst such a mess,
Siemens is worse though.

The so called best meat producer company with best ads in this country "Gilde", i think is run by 2 people - it was like walking into the shinning. (and the same time zone + same ghosts, it took me 20 minutes to find someone, i should have ripped their equipement, i aint buying from them anymore)

Hotels are the worst case of this facade,
total disrespect for its employees, slave driving which causes the whole atmosphere of working in such a place "tense", managers are the worst.
Paris Hilton may you be the embodiment of this *glitter*

*tip the dish washer, not the waiter.

bigboab
12-12-2006, 09:42 PM
For your sake I hope you never walk into the back working section of a butchers shop. Most of them would turn you into a vegetarian.

vidcc
12-12-2006, 09:45 PM
For your sake I hope you never walk into the back working section of a butchers shop. Most of them would turn you into a vegetarian.

Don't worry this article will turn you back to meat (http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327) :blink:

http://static.crooksandliars.com/2006/12/tinky-soy-med1.jpg

100%
12-12-2006, 09:51 PM
I prefer going to the food world, they care more and atleast have humor (especially cooks), its the mega businesses where it gets nasty.

Although they do have prettier help desk chikas which is better than exhausted 60 years olds chewing their home made sandwhich while they sign the certificate.

bigboab
12-12-2006, 10:06 PM

Don't worry this article will turn you back to meat (http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327) :blink:

http://static.crooksandliars.com/2006/12/tinky-soy-med1.jpg

I have used it without after effects. By the way are you still on for Saturday night?:rolleyes:

vidcc
12-12-2006, 10:37 PM
By the way are you still on for Saturday night?:rolleyes:Sorry, I'm not evangelical :shifty:

bigboab
12-12-2006, 10:56 PM
By the way are you still on for Saturday night?:rolleyes:Sorry, I'm not evangelical :shifty:

Back on thread. I think I broached the subject of chemicals creating Homosexuality in fish a while back. It could explain the rise in the amount of homosexuals and that it is not just due to the fact that it is acceptable today.

vidcc
12-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Back on thread. I think I broached the subject of chemicals creating Homosexuality in fish a while back. It could explain the rise in the amount of homosexuals and that it is not just due to the fact that it is acceptable today. Are you talking about gender changing or two females producing unfertilized eggs? (I used to have two female angle fish that did that)

(from behind the scenes in work places to gender changing fish in 8 posts):01:

ilw
12-13-2006, 10:45 PM
and that it is not just due to the fact that it is acceptable today.

real comment or just stirring? if real i'm kinda curious what makes you think that

bigboab
12-13-2006, 11:13 PM
and that it is not just due to the fact that it is acceptable today.

real comment or just stirring? if real i'm kinda curious what makes you think that

A wee bit of both.:) I honestly think that today there are more men looking and acting like women and more women looking and acting like men than there was when I was younger. I am only going by my own observations over the years and also that of my contempories.

MagicNakor
12-14-2006, 06:20 PM
This thread is truly bizarre if you don't read that linked article. :blink:

:shuriken:

100%
12-14-2006, 10:14 PM
This thread is truly bizarre if you relate to the original topic.

bigboab
12-14-2006, 10:27 PM
OK I'll admit to sidestepping the topic. I was not alone.:rolleyes:

Basically the thread is saying , dont take things at face value. Is that OK?

gatorade
12-15-2006, 12:43 AM
what?

Barbarossa
12-15-2006, 09:47 AM
what?

He said:-

OK I'll admit to sidestepping the topic. I was not alone.

Basically the thread is saying , dont take things at face value. Is that OK?

:smilie4:

JPaul
12-15-2006, 04:12 PM
:lol:

This should be in Serious World, then it wouldn't get spammed.