PDA

View Full Version : blonde pilot

baccyman
12-13-2006, 05:00 PM
A blonde went to a helicopter flight school insisting she wanted to learn to fly that day.
As all the planes were currently in use, the owner agreed to instruct her on how to pilot the helicopter solo by radio.

He took her out, showed her how to start it and gave her the basics, and sent her on her way.

After she climbed 1000 feet, she radioed in. "I'm doing great! I love it! The view is so beautiful, and I'm starting to get the hang of this."

After 2000 feet, she radioed again, saying how easy it was becoming to fly.

The instructor watched her climb over 3000 feet, and was beginning to worry that she hadn't radioed in.

A few minutes later, he watched in horror as she crashed about half a mile away.

He ran over and pulled her from the wreckage. When he asked what happened, she said: "I don't know! Everything was going fine, but as I got higher, I was starting to get cold. I can't remember anything after I turned off the big fan."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One day, while fishing under the I-10 bridge in The Atchafalaya Basin, Bordeaux made a confession. "We all been friends for thirty year and been thru a lot. I never told ya'll this before cause I don't wanna ruin our friendship, but I'm gay."
Fontenot looked over at Thibodeaux and said, "We kinda figured that out a while back, but wasn't gonna say nothing cause we didn't want to embarrass you."

Bordeaux thanked them for their understanding and continued, "The reason I'm telling you all this is because I got AIDS and I got six mounts to live. You are the only family I got left and I want you all to promise me that you all won't let them bury me. I am scared of those caskets, and I want to be cremated. Then I want you to throw my ashes from that bridge up their into the swamp where we've spent so much time together."

Fontenot and Thibodeaux wiped back a few tears, then agreed to do what their friend had asked.

Sure enough six months later Bordeaux died, and they were standing on the bridge with his ashes. Fontenot was about to throw them out when Thibodeaux stopped him: "Wait, you gotta say something."

"I don't know what to say. I never was much about going to church," Fontenot admitted.

Thibodeaux, he scratch his head, "Just say something....anything, make it rhyme."

Fontenot, he thought about it a while and started throwing the ashes out over the swamp and said, "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if you liked women, you'd be here with us."

gatorade
12-15-2006, 12:31 AM
heh that was great