PDA

View Full Version : Scammer

jrmyolvr
12-12-2006, 10:40 PM
I dont know if this person is ever on this forum looking for invites but he scammed me on another forum for a OiNK invite so I figured I'de warn you all about him.

Nick he used on forum: jay1984
Email: [email protected]

If a person with this nick or email address wants to trade...DONT! He is a SCAMMER!

Just thought ide let you all know :)

Panther
12-12-2006, 10:54 PM
never mind...

gamer4eva
12-12-2006, 10:58 PM
I dont know if this person is ever on this forum looking for invites but he scammed me on another forum for a OiNK invite so I figured I'de warn you all about him.

If a person with this nick or email address wants to trade...DONT! He is a SCAMMER!

Any proof that he actually did scam you? PM's and such....:dabs: or would you like us to take your word for it.:)

jrmyolvr
12-12-2006, 11:03 PM
well considering Iam a trusted trader here why would I lie? I have email proof if anyone wants it I can forward it to them.

Shadowfire
12-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Being a trusted trader doesn't excuse you from having to provide proof for any scammer acusations. You can take screenshots of your emails for us to see.

phoenixfire
12-12-2006, 11:42 PM

Any proof that he actually did scam you? PM's and such....:dabs: or would you like us to take your word for it.:)It's on the slyck forums. The guy straight scams that guy. He gave an oink account to jay1984 (which he was supposed to give a FB and 2 other torrents sites in return)

Shadowfire
12-13-2006, 12:01 AM
Oh, I just went a read up on all that happened. That sucks, but proof is still needed. Although I agree with what you said on Slyck, phoenixfire. Oink for FB and F*** and VIPmusic is unlikely. What seems too good to be true is too good to be true.