PDA

View Full Version : Fuck christmas

Smith
12-14-2006, 03:02 AM
Its just another day...I wish I could say I was full of Christmas joy..but truth is..its cold as hell outside, we don't have a tree and I don't even see any Christmas commercials on tv.

For Christ sakes the parade was in November.

Buffalo
12-14-2006, 03:08 AM
Don't be sad mate, make a tree or go cut one down

do it for crimbo, you know it makes sense

Hairbautt
12-14-2006, 03:20 AM
Its just another day...I wish I could say I was full of Christmas joy..but truth is..its cold as hell outside, we don't have a tree and I don't even see any Christmas commercials on tv.

I'm all for X-Mas, but you're right. I hate the cold, too. :frusty: And I'm in Florida.

I love to spend money on other people, though. Seriously, I love to be the cool guy that buys what everyone asks for. So it makes me happy during my X-Mas shopping.

Barbarossa
12-14-2006, 09:54 AM
nvm

vat0r
12-14-2006, 06:09 PM
Christmas sucks when your basically broke and alone. Does for me anyway. Id like to put up a huge sign on top of my house (in christmas lights) that says Ba Humbug.

Buffalo
12-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Christmas sucks when your basically broke and alone. Does for me anyway. Id like to put up a huge sign on top of my house (in christmas lights) that says Ba Humbug.

Don't want to put my foot in it, and no disrespect for my comments.

But if you are alone that's sad and I feel for you.
Money is shit, but loneliness is an issue that can be easily solved in many ways, I hope things sort mate.

Happy Crimbo from a friend

Gripper
12-14-2006, 09:59 PM
Christmas regains it's magic when you have your own kids,so go out and borrow a couple,you know it makes scents

100%
12-14-2006, 10:02 PM
got a tree for free today

Chewie
12-14-2006, 10:42 PM
Trees, cards, tinsel and turkey are nothing when you can't see your kids opening their presents.

I'm gonna sit here with some Smirnoff come the 25th. Again.

Gripper
12-14-2006, 10:47 PM
Trees, cards, tinsel and turkey are nothing when you can't see your kids opening their presents.

Xmas without your kids sucks,hope you get it sorted mate.

Lilmiss
12-14-2006, 10:48 PM
I'm gonna dig me santa hat out inna bit and sing Vandals xmas songs to the dawg, or anyone who will listen. :happy:

:hoorahz:

Hairbautt
12-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Christmas regains it's magic when you have your own kids,so go out and borrow a couple,you know it makes scents
:lol:

Busyman™
12-15-2006, 12:23 AM

The end of November to Dec. 2 it was 70 degrees outside.

This week it has been in the lower to mid-60s.

I dunno wtf is goin on here. It's normally cold as fuck at this time and many times snowing. Today I walked to all my jobs with no coat on (t-shirt).

Oh, but enjoy your cold weather.:pinch:

gatorade
12-15-2006, 12:40 AM
christmas...eh

Seedler
12-15-2006, 02:40 AM
Agreed completely.

Especially since it's already mid December, and the temperatures throughout Canadia is around 10C everyday:blink:

What happened to the harsh Canadianian winter and a white Xmas.:wacko:

Colt Seevers
12-15-2006, 03:49 AM

Aye same here, we appear to be having a wet xmas here in Scotland!! It's like the rainy season, or somefink... Two months solid of it pishing down, almost non stop.....

I agree though way too many people go "hyper hyper" over xmas. I'm just glad to get a day off work...

Xmas is bad, but wait for New Year, that's my #1 hated seasonal event. :/

Smith
12-15-2006, 04:57 AM
What happened to SNOW on Christmas? It hasn't been a white Christmas for years..

peat moss
12-15-2006, 05:16 AM

Unfair buddie you and the ex should share ,or at the least you have them Xmas eve or boxing day to open your gifts to them . :(

thewizeard
12-15-2006, 08:12 AM
well...becoming a Buddhist brings a loss too... I do miss Christmas lol

Hairbautt
12-15-2006, 01:28 PM
well...becoming a Buddhist brings a loss too... I do miss Christmas lol
:ermm:

maebach
12-16-2006, 03:13 AM
smith = grinch

Colt Seevers
12-16-2006, 04:16 AM
hey joe were u going with that gun in ur hand.......

Basquiat
12-16-2006, 04:38 AM
What happened to SNOW on Christmas? It hasn't been a white Christmas for years..

ive never seen snow, but i was outside looking at all my neighbors lights when i thought i had to fart...well just my luck i shit my pants, that sums up the holidays for me.

Hairbautt
12-16-2006, 05:13 AM
ive never seen snow, but i was outside looking at all my neighbors lights when i thought i had to fart...well just my luck i shit my pants, that sums up the holidays for me.
:lol: Teh...what? :wacko:

Busyman™
12-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Today's high 54 degrees (it's 47 right now)

Tomorrow's high..............66 degrees

The fook?:blink:

Fuck, if this keeps up when I have a house full o folks on Christmas Eve, I could have a cookout.:dabs:

Hairbautt
12-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Global warming, folks.

Busyman™
12-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Global warming, folks.

Maybe but I'm sure this has happened some 30 some odd years ago as well.

I haven't read that tomorrow will be a record, ya know?

February is usually the coldest month around here.

Man I can't wait for springtime.

Hairbautt
12-16-2006, 02:48 PM
I just wanted to blame something, makes me feel better. :D

Skiz
12-19-2006, 04:26 PM
Fuck Christmas, indeed. Christmas sucks these days. I can't even get in to it anymore.

I've worked at UPS for 7.5 years now, and it ruins the holidays for me. I work my ass off (just shy of 58 hours last week) and don't even get to enjoy the holidays.

What about spending time with family? That's a joke. I get Christmas Day off and that's it. Since I don't get off until around 10PM this time of year, that means I'm too tired to get in the car and drive very far. That means I have to wake up Christmas morning, drive 3 hours back home and have Christmas, then drive 3 hours back. It's just a chore the past few years.

I never have time to shop, and when I do there are no parking spaces, just long ass lines at every store. And let's face it, we aren't buying for the pleasure of the "gift of giving", we are buy presents because someone emailed a list of things they want you to buy for them. Yeah, a fucking email. I didn't get a single phone call this year from family members, just the always impersonal email. :dry:

This year, I got a little lucky by having Christmas fall on a Monday. Since UPS only runs limited deliveries on Sunday, I get Christmas Eve off. Hooray. This year though, I'm going to spend that extra day doing something I love to do - I'm going hunting.

Oh yeah, It's 80 degrees here today too, with 87% humidity.

Bah Humbug. http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2914/grinchte8.png (http://imageshack.us)

MagicNakor
12-19-2006, 06:51 PM
Agreed completely.

Especially since it's already mid December, and the temperatures throughout Canadia is around 10C everyday:blink:

Your Canadia must be a different country than mine. Mine has snow, ice, and twenty below weather.

:shuriken:

Gripper
12-19-2006, 08:03 PM
Agreed completely.

Your Canadia must be a different country than mine. Mine has snow, ice, and twenty below weather.

:shuriken:

I think he lives in southern tropical Canada or Cloud Cuckoo Land.:w00t:

CrabGirl
12-19-2006, 08:26 PM
I'm bored

Chewie
12-19-2006, 08:31 PM

Unfair buddie you and the ex should share ,or at the least you have them Xmas eve or boxing day to open your gifts to them . :(
I went over for dinner last year and although it was nice to see the kids at christmans it's not the same as being there when they get up in the morning.
The longer I stayed there the worse I felt about missing the best two hours of the year.
I arrived just in time for dinner and left no very long after.

This year two of them have their presents from me already (emergency replacement of computer parts!) and the third knows what I have for her.
I'm not going anywhere on the 25th (despite being asked to both my brother's and mother's) 'cos I don't want to make anyone else's day as miserable as I know mine will be.

Gripper
12-19-2006, 10:34 PM
I know it ain't the same but you can guarantee there will someone in here to chat to at xmas.

manker
12-19-2006, 11:07 PM
My life sucks.
Fixed.

manker
12-19-2006, 11:21 PM

I went over for dinner last year and although it was nice to see the kids at christmans it's not the same as being there when they get up in the morning.
The longer I stayed there the worse I felt about missing the best two hours of the year.
I arrived just in time for dinner and left no very long after.

This year two of them have their presents from me already (emergency replacement of computer parts!) and the third knows what I have for her.
I'm not going anywhere on the 25th (despite being asked to both my brother's and mother's) 'cos I don't want to make anyone else's day as miserable as I know mine will be.Moaning is great but be more assertive about the situation. They're your kids just as much as their mam's - rather than letting her take the initiative, let them know that they can have just as much christmas cheer at your place as anywhere else.

Of course they're not gonna want to come to yours if you're taking the attitude that christmas sucks because you've split up with your missus. I'm not saying that they should spend Dec 24th at yours to wake up on xmas morning - but it wouldn't hurt if they felt like it might be nice.

Buck up - christmas isn't about you, it's about your kids.

It might take a few years but if you start trying your hardest now, in future christmas might not seem so grim.

Skiz
12-20-2006, 02:36 AM
My life sucks.
Fixed.

In December, yes.

maebach
12-20-2006, 03:12 AM
Fixed.
I suck in December, yes.

fixed

peat moss
12-20-2006, 03:31 AM
I know it ain't the same but you can guarantee there will someone in here to chat to at xmas.

Good point , then we can all complain about our shitty gifts ? :D