PDA

View Full Version : iplay, fb and rsr

almighty1
12-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Nevermind

FFh
12-14-2006, 03:47 PM
good luck with finbytes, i have heared that the best way to be invited there is just to ask about invite at theit irc channel, although u need to write/speek finnish but niw it's not a problem at all, there r everywhere finish translators.

freedom
12-14-2006, 03:48 PM
what are the irc channel ?! :D

phoenixfire
12-14-2006, 03:51 PM
good luck with finbytes, i have heared that the best way to be invited there is just to ask about invite at theit irc channel, although u need to write/speek finnish but niw it's not a problem at all, there r everywhere finish translators.

#finbytes.invites channel is like a barren wasteland.

You're literally on there for days before someone says anything.

ast
12-14-2006, 03:54 PM
tnx phoenixfire (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/phoenixfire-128320)
but what network this room is?

FFh
12-14-2006, 04:08 PM
efnet

phoenixfire
12-14-2006, 04:21 PM
Am I doing this wrong. No ones talking on any channel.

sert
12-14-2006, 07:15 PM
Looking for iplay, fb and rsr. I have lots of sites to trade. PM Only.

I was ready to make you an offer, then I lurked a bit and found this:

Haha they arent "spies". They are just peeps who care about the site and dont want leechers/cheaters to swarm the tracker. Ive reported at least 2-3 peeps giving away invites to sites they shouldnt be trading invites.
Its part of the rules of all these private sites so they know what the score is. I would have reported aburyach except he is banned already

raspberry1331
12-14-2006, 09:14 PM
maybe a sticky thread must be made about spies. though the smarter ones wont make such dumb posts i think.

phoenixfire
12-14-2006, 09:21 PM
Haha they arent "spies". They are just peeps who care about the site and dont want leechers/cheaters to swarm the tracker. Ive reported at least 2-3 peeps giving away invites to sites they shouldnt be trading invites.
Its part of the rules of all these private sites so they know what the score is. I would have reported aburyach except he is banned already
Wow, can you kiss more ass?:rolleyes:

Shadowfire
12-14-2006, 09:33 PM
Not only a thread on spies, but also one on cheaters.

almighty1
12-14-2006, 09:55 PM
maybe a sticky thread must be made about spies. though the smarter ones wont make such dumb posts i think.

Well if i was a spy then it would be dumb, but since Im not and you dont know what you are talking about then :shutup:

davidkz23
12-14-2006, 10:02 PM
I was ready to make you an offer, then I lurked a bit and found this:

i have what you want but i dont want be banned so :noes: :whistling