PDA

View Full Version : come in, kemal77us

tonydog518
12-14-2006, 06:17 PM
I was really fed up with you private messages..
I want to make it clear that even if you send me a thousand of pm begging for another invite, I will not send you an invite again
I have sent you the invite, the trade was finished.
you got a ban,(you did not ever say a word about sorry,instead you keep asking for another invite, is this reasonable?) it is your own problem, I can not do anything about that, If I try to re-invite you, I may get a ban too. I have told you that via pm and am posting here hoping someone else help you understand

stop sending me pm, I will not reply you anymore

take care

kemal77us
12-14-2006, 06:21 PM
you are unjust beacuse ı said sorry for bitmetv but ı am not do bad anything in bitmetv.bitmetv ban me.wyh?everybody said ı have multi accont but ı had not multi accont.ı had bitmetv accont then ı trade(3 week ago) and you send bitmetv invite then ı ban.why?.you are unjust.i will send pm beacuse you are unjust.beacuse you must send invite again.ı said favour.but you dont send and ı complaint invitescammer.

tonydog518
12-14-2006, 06:29 PM
kemal77us, I can not undertand you, I have told you several times, I invited you , you got a ban, if I reinvite you , I may get a ban too, you ever entered that site, why did not you read the faq? what could you just understand so simple a thing?

in private message, you threated to list my username into the trade scammer thread if I do not reinvite you, and now, you do make the slander, what a shame of you , I do not want to put your messages into public, it is really a disgrace to your personality, I hope you to edit your post and cut the slander

kemal77us
12-14-2006, 06:32 PM
put message.ı told you, i changed my ip number so bitmetv dont never ban me.are you understand me.you unjust.
edit : and ı only just ı said true.ı dont do slander.you must true talk!

tonydog518
12-14-2006, 06:34 PM
could somebody tell me how to block the private messages from kemal77us ?

that guy is unreasonable and still keeps sending craps to me....

ten elite brains
12-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Click User CP > Miscellaneous > Buddy / Ignore Lists ;)

tonydog518
12-14-2006, 06:39 PM
Click User CP > Miscellaneous > Buddy / Ignore Lists ;)

done

thanks, dude

kemal77us
12-14-2006, 06:41 PM
you are a bad man.you are a scurvy.ı am not send pm you.dont fear.but you are twister.

SERVERNET
12-14-2006, 07:01 PM
you are a bad man.you are a scurvy.ı am not send pm you.dont fear.but you are twister.

your posts won't apper for him anymore case he Ignore you :frusty:

tonydog518
12-14-2006, 07:11 PM
I just removed him from the ignore list, and hereby found that astonishing post
I think he was speaking about himself...

kemal77us
12-14-2006, 07:17 PM
no himself.ı was speak you.

tonydog518
12-14-2006, 07:25 PM
that is funny, you are the most unreasonable guy I have ever met
if you are reasonable,
you should do this:
if somebody gave you an invite, you got a ban, you should say sorry to the inviter
if you are reasonable,
you should understand:
someone gave you an invite , you got a ban, he would not give you another invite, if he gives you ,he himself may get a ban
why can`nt you just understand such a simple principle?

jrmyolvr
12-14-2006, 07:26 PM
*yawn*

kemal77us
12-14-2006, 07:28 PM
you said "if ı give invite again,ı will get banned"but no.
ı told you"ı changed ip adress and all detail."now if you dont send me,whats time send me ?

Moonspell13
12-14-2006, 07:51 PM
I *wonder* what good would do to kemal a bitmetv anyway?? He can't even speak proper english, how the #%@ could he watch the tv shows there??
Such A Mystery.....

showbox
12-14-2006, 08:01 PM
kemal77us (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/kemal77us-131345) , i wanna u 2 know something , if i invited any1 in any site , and we made trade

if he get banned , so he has 2 go into Hell , i havn't to give him another invite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why i give him another one ???? tell me

ghurka
12-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Kemal - you had a good trade but somehow you screwed up and the BitmeTV staff found you had already had an account there previously. You broke their rules and that is your fault not tonydog's.

Don't even consider asking anyone on this site for another invite because they will only ban you again and by your stupidity you may get your inviter banned.

Find another site - forget BitmeTV.

Fulanito
12-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Its true kemal, you are unlucky to be banned at bitmetv and its your fault..he is not responsible for that. you cant force nobody to give you something when you dont deserve it...in this case tonydog518 gave you what he promised and u did the same..and thats the end..but you are complaining like a little baby :cry1: dont make the situation worse man...instead for be nice after what u did, u choose trouble...:noes:

safa
12-14-2006, 09:26 PM
I *wonder* what good would do to kemal a bitmetv anyway?? He can't even speak proper english, how the #%@ could he watch the tv shows there??
Such A Mystery.....

He is watching english TV shows to learn english better :lol:

kemal77us
12-14-2006, 09:45 PM
ı download english tv shows but ı add subtitle in popular tv shows.ı watching subtitle turkish.are you understant me .you are stupid.

EmpozX
12-14-2006, 09:51 PM
Yes, we understand you.
But my english teacher would kill you because of your grammar :o

kemal77us
12-14-2006, 09:54 PM
my grammar is not good.but my english understand %70.

chocoboyz
12-14-2006, 10:05 PM
Kemal, you're going to disgrace Turkish people.
You know who am i. You're going speak ill of Turkish people if you still continue to write more...
Just stop this stupid argument and continue in another field/topic/site. Wrote me what you want or what you need in PM. Don't make yourself and your people silly. You always carry a flag in your messages. You MUST NEVER forget this. If you think, you're not qualified for carry this flag, go to CP and remove it.

safa
12-14-2006, 10:09 PM
ı download english tv shows but ı add subtitle in popular tv shows.ı watching subtitle turkish.are you understant me .you are stupid.

I was not calling you stupid, did i use the word stupid anywhere, NO so why you call me stupid?

Lots of people watch english TV shows to improve their english, guess you are not one of them.

deuce6000
12-14-2006, 10:24 PM
Kemal you have no clue what you are talking about all you are doing is making yourself look stupid.You don't deserve another invite, you messed up he didn't now would be a good time to get over it and move on.

gatorade
12-14-2006, 10:30 PM
end this thead please and just ignore him tony

kemal77us
12-14-2006, 10:34 PM
please your shut up.and please close thread.

Chewie
12-14-2006, 10:38 PM
Thread closed... but it was soooo close to being trashed!