PDA

View Full Version : Wanna Revolt.org.uk&RP (Offering Two 4 star Trackers for any of them)

Patriot foreve
12-15-2006, 08:15 AM
hi

I want Rautaportti

Revolt has been Filled from a Friend :)

searching for Rautaportti now

Offering
=======
Two 4 star Trackers For each one of them

P.S:I know that revolt isn't aTracker and it's a kinda of a forum with 40 torrents or so and it doesn't worth what i am offering ;)

while Rautaportti is a foreign tracker with same releases as most of the other trackers but i wanna check it to see how it should be ranked and what's so special about it besides rarity

Pm me Back if u have what i want

man2069us
12-15-2006, 09:17 AM
Patriot ... Dude ... looks like u r basically aiming for tracker nirvana ... hope u achieve it ... and we shall all be your disciples ... following your word on what is worth what :P

It'll be like you and maybe a few dozen others in the world who have all the topsites ... and then you can make a move towards the actual topsites and scoff at us bt users ... okay ... i don't know where i am goin with this ... but hope u get 'em all :)

davidkz23
12-15-2006, 12:30 PM
it is okay two 4.5 stars trackers for each one of them?:P

Ac3Dunk
12-15-2006, 12:45 PM
I have RP i can trade only for Sct :P

Patriot foreve
12-15-2006, 12:52 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

well,i am feeling generous to offer 4 star tracker for a forum (mean revolt) ;) as it doesn't worth a 2 star tracker ,i wouldn't go for it except that i want to see what's so special about it :)

davidkz23
12-15-2006, 12:54 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

well,i am feeling generous to offer 4 star tracker for a forum (mean revolt) ;) as although doesn't worth a 2 star tracker ,i wouldn't go for it except that i want to see what's so special about it :)

yeah you right
i just try:D

svergie
12-15-2006, 05:49 PM
plss can i have one

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/8752/previewsh1.jpg
plss check it

slipperz123
12-15-2006, 06:03 PM
lol everyone says revolt isnt that good... well i use revolt more than anything else b/c it is a great forum AND it has torrents. if ur looking for torrents though, nothing on revolt that other sites dont have. i duno why everyone wants different sites bc if you have 1 good site, you have all of them basically. except if u have revolt cuz there is nothing else like it ;)

showbox
12-15-2006, 06:37 PM
lol everyone says revolt isnt that good... well i use revolt more than anything else b/c it is a great forum AND it has torrents. if ur looking for torrents though, nothing on revolt that other sites dont have. i duno why everyone wants different sites bc if you have 1 good site, you have all of them basically. except if u have revolt cuz there is nothing else like it ;)
U DA MAN ;)

Patriot foreve
12-16-2006, 08:59 AM
Revolt has been Filled from a Friend :)

searching for RP now

gatorade
12-16-2006, 09:16 AM
nice job getting revolt, would you mind sending me a screenshot? one of just the main torrents page just to see what they have and is there anything special about the forums?

Buggyme
12-16-2006, 09:36 AM
It's going to be hard to get RP as there are no invites...

Patriot foreve
12-16-2006, 10:13 AM
nice job getting revolt, would you mind sending me a screenshot? one of just the main torrents page just to see what they have and is there anything special about the forums?

revolt is aforum and since i am new there i still don't have access to torrents there but i know it doesn't have much torrents (all their database is about 40 or so torrents)

u will see areview about it soon :)

Patriot foreve
12-16-2006, 10:14 AM
It's going to be hard to get RP as there are no invites...

let's see who has an extra account and willing to trade it ;)

gatorade
12-16-2006, 10:24 AM
o, looks like revolt is where you have to get x posts first then get approved or something i guess

RainRoofer
12-16-2006, 10:25 AM
Wait, revolt has small amount of torrents, than is it warez board with rs links ?

Patriot foreve
12-16-2006, 11:38 AM
Wait, revolt has small amount of torrents, than is it warez board with rs links ?

no,just a board with no warez links,only topics (kinda chat :) )

25 posts to be able to see the tracker and if u spam u will get disabled till further notice ;)

erax
12-16-2006, 11:56 AM

no,just a board with no warez links,only topics (kinda chat :) )

25 posts to be able to see the tracker and if u spam u will get disabled till further notice ;)

i made 2 posts till now , think i reach the 25 after a week :dry:

RainRoofer
12-16-2006, 12:48 PM
Wait, and you trade valuable stuff just for 40 torrents ?

erax
12-16-2006, 12:53 PM

there'r many ppl asking for it, and btw it's a good forum
for me i gave a PT account and a secret tracker invite for it

Dr. Lecter
12-16-2006, 01:00 PM
I don't think that the secret trackers are still secret....
every1 here r felling free 2 publish the names & url's of the sites :cry: :cry:

RainRoofer
12-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Why that board is so special of trading, convice me.

erax
12-16-2006, 01:13 PM
I don't think that the secret trackers are still secret....
every1 here r felling free 2 publish the names & url's of the sites :cry: :cry:

bro it's not seceret at all but we have some modes from there
a hint"it's a good tracker gone for a long time then it came back **** :D :lol:

davidkz23
12-16-2006, 04:30 PM

there'r many ppl asking for it, and btw it's a good forum
for me i gave a PT account and a secret tracker invite for it

its very good forum