PDA

View Full Version : Help..Advice..What The Hell Should I Do??!

NeoTheOne
12-17-2006, 06:31 AM
Alright , well ive been with this girl for about 3 months now, and everything has been going fine infact it was going perfect. So here is the problem ,

me (Neo) and my girl (Trinity)

So Trinitys Friend behind my back started telling trinity "You know yours and neos realtionship wont last long because of religion you should break up with him before you hurt him more" then she said "Neo loves you alot but i dont think you can give him that love in return ,tell him to stop loving you , break up with him" , and also "Neo spends more time with you then I do , Trinity you are being so selfish" .

Now my question to you guys is , WHO IS SHE TO SAY ANYTING BETWEEN ME AND TRINITIYS RELATIONSHIP?? WHY IS SHE DOING THIS, and Trinity loves me a lot but she is soo influenced by her so called "best freind" that trinity broke up with me for 2 minutes and got back because she couldnt live without me. well thats well and good but now trinitys freind keeps telling her this stuff and trinity thinks that what she is sayng is right and shez being all weird and acting dumb .

What should i do , trinitys freind is being so dumb, she is acting so evil, what should i do

thewizeard
12-17-2006, 08:03 AM
It's fairly simple in your case... True friendship can never be broken. Find another.

Gripper
12-17-2006, 09:35 AM
Take out a contract on her friend.
She is jealous of you,has she got a boyfriend?
If not get her set up.

Mr. Mulder
12-17-2006, 10:06 AM
Her friend (Morpheus) is just jealous, tell him to go away.

Cheese
12-17-2006, 10:33 AM
Ask Trinity if she is up for a threeway with her bestfriend. It'll bring you all closer together.

JPaul
12-17-2006, 11:48 AM
Post pics of both and we can have a poll in whether she is worth it, or you would be better of giving the best mate one.

And also what age are they, if they are like 13 then she's just acting her age. If they are like 23 then get her to fuck out of your life. If she is that easily influenced then you really don't want to be walking out with her.

And also what are the respective religions and do both parties follow them, or is it just a family tradition thing.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-17-2006, 12:40 PM
trinity broke up with me for 2 minutes and got back because she couldnt live without me.

Think kinda highly of yourself, don'tcha?

If I were her, I get rid of you for thinking so lowly of herself.

mr. nails
12-17-2006, 02:48 PM
lol, w0w, young love. soon u'll realize it's all retarded and then u'll be all grown up.. wait.. is this ur first love? if so = let it go. also, EVERYONE should always stay w/ur friends. friends will ALWAYS be there 4 u! ur love won't.

clocker
12-17-2006, 03:02 PM
So Trinitys Friend behind my back started telling trinity "You know yours and neos realtionship wont last long because of religion you should break up with him before you hurt him more" then she said "Neo loves you alot but i dont think you can give him that love in return ,tell him to stop loving you , break up with him" , and also "Neo spends more time with you then I do , Trinity you are being so selfish" .

Trinity's galpal- Quantity?- is clearly trying to remove her "friend" from the playing field in order to move on you herself.
She is displaying considerable ruthlessness, deviousness and single-mindedness in the process...in short, she wants you bad.

Don't fight the inevitable.
Hit it.

lynx
12-17-2006, 04:06 PM

Trinity's galpal- Quantity?- is clearly trying to remove you from the playing field in order to move on her "friend" herself.
She is displaying considerable ruthlessness, deviousness and single-mindedness in the process...in short, she wants Trinity bad.

Hit it.
Fixed

NeoTheOne
12-17-2006, 06:36 PM

Trinity's galpal- Quantity?- is clearly trying to remove her "friend" from the playing field in order to move on you herself.
She is displaying considerable ruthlessness, deviousness and single-mindedness in the process...in short, she wants you bad.

Hit it.

Might be it since i did go out with quanitity 2 years back

Skweeky
12-17-2006, 07:17 PM
You're obviousement an idiot.

What adivse did you think you ex-gf was going to give your current gf??????

Alien5
12-17-2006, 07:20 PM
pawnt :lol:

JPaul
12-17-2006, 08:43 PM

Don't let him wipe his nob on the curtains.

NeoTheOne
12-17-2006, 08:53 PM

but man it was 2-3 years ago LOL

Barbarossa
12-17-2006, 08:56 PM
So you're called neo and she's called trinity? :O

What are the chances :unsure:

Snee
12-17-2006, 10:44 PM
Alright , well ive been with this girl for about 3 months now, and everything has been going fine infact it was going perfect. So here is the problem ,

Now my question to you guys is , WHO IS SHE TO SAY ANYTING BETWEEN ME AND TRINITIYS RELATIONSHIP?? WHY IS SHE DOING THIS, and Trinity loves me a lot but she is soo influenced by her so called "best freind" that trinity broke up with me for 2 minutes and got back because she couldnt live without me. well thats well and good but now trinitys freind keeps telling her this stuff and trinity thinks that what she is sayng is right and shez being all weird and acting dumb .

What should i do , trinitys freind is being so dumb, she is acting so evil, what should i do
Seriously, mang.

How many times have you asked people for gurlhelp on the internets now?

Has it worked once?

MagicNakor
12-17-2006, 10:48 PM

That sometimes doesn't matter. ;)

:shuriken:

NeoTheOne
12-17-2006, 11:04 PM

That sometimes doesn't matter. ;)

:shuriken:

well , i told trinity straight up "Look Your Freinds are cool , all of them are good , even Quanitity , but anything that has to do with us , our realtionship you should discuss it with me , and not ask your freinds for advice as it has been proven they will give the most dumbest advice, esp Quantity , you can talk to them about anything in the world, anytihng at all , but anything that has to do with us , you should discuss it with me and we will work things out, every realtionship is unique and your friends cannot judge anything , esp Quantity . and trinity said Alright she promises to listen to me and will in the future discuss any problems she has with me.

Barbarossa
12-17-2006, 11:06 PM
Assuming you ever go into the kitchen though, eh :blink:

Proper Bo
12-17-2006, 11:10 PM
I thought you'd fecked off till next year

clocker
12-17-2006, 11:18 PM
well , i told trinity straight up "Blah, blah, blah"...and trinity said Alright she promises to listen to me and will in the future discuss any problems she has with me.
And you believe her.

Quantity has already won and by forcing you to have a "straight up" conversation with Trinity (what are the chances? ) you have admitted it.

Time to ditch them both and go for their friend, Virginity.

Jagarga
12-17-2006, 11:37 PM
watch out for that mr. smith he may try to bum rape you, in a bad way.

Skweeky
12-17-2006, 11:50 PM
Reality check nr 1:

It doesn't matter how long ago it was, it'll always be an issue

Man, i've not seen my very first boyfriend in like 7 years, and I don't particulary like the guy, but I still would find it a bit disturbing if my best mate would start going out with him!!!!

DorisInsinuate
12-18-2006, 12:16 AM
/me logs in to laugh at this thread.

Gripper
12-18-2006, 05:47 PM
Darth!!! :w00t:

thewizeard
12-18-2006, 09:21 PM
I thought you'd fecked off till next year

you have been using too much of that HP sauce..erm,.... that was you :)

DanB
12-18-2006, 09:32 PM

Neo and Trinity, those names seems familiar.

Weren't they like in a film or something? :unsure:

Snee
12-18-2006, 09:47 PM
I reckon he got them off a movie.

Prolly something gurly, that "Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood", maybe.

DanB
12-18-2006, 10:15 PM
Wouldn't surprise me