PDA

View Full Version : Cool toolbar

Ava Estelle
12-17-2006, 09:44 AM
There's lots of personal toolbars around, this one is rather cool, it has a radio station built in, and plenty of stations to choose from.

Toolbar. (http://www.conduit.com/WizardSelection.aspx)

JPaul
12-17-2006, 11:01 AM
What on Earth would I do with such a thing.

Surely this is an Internets World type topic.

Ava Estelle
12-17-2006, 01:31 PM

Well it wasn't actually posted to you, more the internet radio type, like myself, I have a dozen blues stations preset, and I made it for a Blues forum I run.

Barbarossa
12-17-2006, 09:38 PM
Is it a Coolbar :blink:

JPaul
12-18-2006, 10:12 AM

Well it wasn't actually posted to you, more the internet radio type, like myself, I have a dozen blues stations preset, and I made it for a Blues forum I run.

Sort of my point. Is it something an individual would use, or would one use it on a website / forum one was running.

Ava Estelle
12-19-2006, 07:59 AM
Sort of my point. Is it something an individual would use, or would one use it on a website / forum one was running.

It can be both. The one I made for the blues forum has links to relevant sites and the top dozen internet blues radio channels preset.

I also made one for a football forum I run, this has links to places like UEFA, FIFA, and a tipping comp we take part in.

The toolbar can also be personalised, it has a pop-up blocker, search box (with a choice of search engines), and all the controls to add whatever you want to it. What really makes it stand out though, as I said, is the radio.

Anyone who has a Google toolbar will know what this does, unlike the Google one though, this doesn't track your net use. So it does everything the Google bar does, without the spying.

Chip Monk
12-19-2006, 08:42 AM
I just use firefox, from what you say it pretty much does the same thing.