PDA

View Full Version : Sad day...

Doida
12-17-2006, 02:24 PM
So, there I was, typing my username, password and email, and feeling happy inside. I was joining Torrentbytes, at last! :D

"Let's type the confirmation code calmly and surely" I thought. Wrong confirmation code. "Oh, bummer. But no problem, let's try again... WHAT? User account limit reached?! ALREADY?! Well, there's still hope, maybe they'll prune some accounts and I may manage to get inside." 2 hours go by... and I'm losing hope...

The only bit of hope I have left is, well, me being fairly certain many of you made double, or even triple accounts, and throwing myself at their feet in hopes that maybe one - just one - of you is even mildly touched by my story, gets possessed by the holiday spirit and decides to give me an account. I would trade it, but I only have TL and TD to trade back.

One can't be blamed for trying...

Mariosh
12-17-2006, 03:02 PM
ive done the same :(

i can only offer

WB
and
Oink

Doida
12-17-2006, 03:05 PM
Well, at least you're better off than me! You can give something in return :)

Doida
12-17-2006, 08:57 PM
No one? :(

hummiz
12-17-2006, 09:49 PM
I used to have TB like a year ago... but didn't use it...
then I got prunned :\
errr

what a loooooooooser :D

porkchop
12-17-2006, 09:51 PM
i heard of speculation they will open their doors a day after christmas, so check then

Fulanito
12-17-2006, 10:09 PM
after Christmas huh? lets hope then :) thanx for the info btw

DefX
12-17-2006, 11:46 PM
generosity in the BT trading world? Dont hold your breath. Sure, there are people here who do give away invites and they should be applauded for it. But expecting someone to just fork over a TB account without something in return is just absurd. No amount of xmas miracles or yuletide spirit is gonn make that happen. I symphatize with you though and i hope you do get an account once they open signups again.

Doida
12-18-2006, 12:24 AM
you're probably right madnurse.. but still, hope dies last, and maybe someone that reads this will prove you wrong, and restore your faith in the generosity of the BT trading world

Detale
12-18-2006, 12:34 AM
Im sure they will prune loads of accts when they find the idiots making dupe accts and cheating and stuff like that. I was fortunate enough to get in but don't worry guys you will too if you keep trying;)

aburyach
12-18-2006, 12:45 AM
Just look around, many people give out stuff for just a ratio proof. Maybe not TB, but surely stuff like OiNK/bitme~ these can be traded for TB if you so wish.

Nemesis®
12-18-2006, 09:08 AM
All good things come in time just takes patience. The site isn't all that anyway, I was a bit disappointed. TL has just as much and many more posters, up to 800 seeders / 100 leechers
TB up to 450 seeders / 80 leechers which means you won't be straped for credits you can always beef up your ratio easily

But for those of you that just gotta have it because you don't have it, then give it time you'll get in. ;)

mestari
12-18-2006, 09:39 AM
I just signed in about an hour ago. Keep trying..! And there is some rumours on TB forums that user limit will be rising up to 40k..so don't lose your hope.

RainRoofer
12-18-2006, 10:02 AM
I think it's going to happen,
Over at #torrentbytes-support DXC said that there should be no worries cuz the user limit will be increased.

Doida
12-18-2006, 10:30 AM
Thanks you all for the tips :) Hope I'm in time for the increase in user limit!