PDA

View Full Version : Need Oink account....

DontCare
12-17-2006, 08:05 PM
I am looking for a oink account.......I will give you a pisexy account to trade....:D

Sissoko
12-17-2006, 08:06 PM
I can give you an invite to oink :)

Edit: No I can't, you where arseing around.

DontCare
12-17-2006, 09:06 PM
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone got a oink "account"? I need one please!!! I will give you pisexy for it!!! come on!!!

alaakoura
12-17-2006, 09:18 PM
I can give you an invite to oink :)

why u don`t agree about the invire why acc ?????????????????

DontCare
12-17-2006, 09:21 PM
for some odd reason..I can't signup with invites....so I need a account.....anyone? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skillz808
12-17-2006, 11:55 PM
for some odd reason..I can't signup with invites....so I need a account.....anyone? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao maybe because you were banned? i did say "MAYBE"

DontCare
12-18-2006, 12:51 AM
Anyone have a oink account they are willing to trade? I got a pisexy account to give up.... I can't live without my Terminator movie soundtrack....

aburyach
12-18-2006, 12:53 AM
How can you NOT signup with invites? Looks as if Bor/DontCare got banned at OiNK for cheating. Big surprise, he even bragged about it in previous threads.

DontCare
12-18-2006, 12:59 AM
Ok...I was banned there a long time ago I think for not following the avatar pictures rules of something like that.....I was newbie.....No one is perfect!!!

Anyone have account they want to trade with me!!!!!! I want the Terminator Soundtrack and whatnot very bad!!!

alaakoura
12-18-2006, 01:00 AM
do u have anything else ?

DontCare
12-18-2006, 01:01 AM
What's wrong with Pisexy? It's a very good site...with lots of DVD and what not....

Can someone create a Oink account and then trade it with me?
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phoenixfire
12-18-2006, 01:05 AM
If I was still PU I would. But I'm not. :(

DontCare
12-18-2006, 01:09 AM
Fu*k oink!!! I am going to roast that fu*king pig.....I rather take my chances with Limewire pro.....the rules are so fricking strict too at that basta*d!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phoenixfire
12-18-2006, 01:17 AM
Fu*k oink!!! I am going to roast that fu*king pig.....I rather take my chances with Limewire pro.....the rules are so fricking strict too at that basta*d!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant.........stop.......laughing:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aburyach
12-18-2006, 01:17 AM
Fu*k oink!!! I am going to roast that fu*king pig.....I rather take my chances with Limewire pro.....the rules are so fricking strict too at that basta*d!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do so, and kindly leave these boards. I think you have said "fuck this, I hate all private sites" at LEAST 10 times, if not more.

alaakoura
12-18-2006, 01:18 AM

It`s up to u

phoenixfire
12-18-2006, 01:18 AM

Please do so, and kindly leave these boards. I think you have said "fuck this, I hate all private sites" at LEAST 10 times, if not more.No, I like him.:)

DontCare
12-18-2006, 01:30 AM
Can someone please trade a oink account for or create a account for me....I will give you pisexy!! Please...I can't beg anymore!!!!!!!!!:D I will be your best friend!! :D

This is what you will get:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/981/pisexypi7.png

I will be waiting....:D

DontCare
12-18-2006, 01:59 AM
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For The Love Of God!!! Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!

bunny67
12-18-2006, 02:23 AM
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For The Love Of God!!! Jesus Christ!!!!!!!! remember earlier bora ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha stick to torrentspy :P

DontCare
12-18-2006, 02:54 AM
Screw oink!!!! I don't need that sh*t anyways.........Pisexy is too good for you guys anyways...I rather use the Pisexy invite as toilet paper than trade it anyways.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bunny67
12-18-2006, 02:57 AM
u really do need to grow up ,cant believe ur even still a member here

deuce6000
12-18-2006, 03:00 AM
I can't either i would just about pay for him to be banned.I just can't stand stupid people .

berserk1980
12-18-2006, 03:11 AM
take it easy. maybe just a little ugly girl who wants some notice.
at last, he/she does not hurt others.

phoenixfire
12-18-2006, 03:29 AM
Screw oink!!!! I don't need that sh*t anyways.........Pisexy is too good for you guys anyways...I rather use the Pisexy invite as toilet paper than trade it anyways.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!am owned.:(

kavalchuk17
12-18-2006, 05:11 AM
nice to see you back Bor. and btw you cant create accounts at oink, it invite only. so if someone cheats, than someone has to take the responsibility.

direstraits
12-18-2006, 05:13 AM

Please do so, and kindly leave these boards. I think you have said "fuck this, I hate all private sites" at LEAST 10 times, if not more.

i cant stop laughin' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
this guy dontcare is so funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JA
12-18-2006, 05:38 AM
This kid obviously hasnt gone through his puberty stages. Grow up son.