PDA

View Full Version : Kaspersky anti hacker blocking my bitlord!

dee7a
12-18-2006, 08:47 PM
Help plz!! Kaspersky antihacker is blocking my bitlord program and a window is popping up every 10 seconds telling me that: DoS.Generic.Land! Attacker's IP address: 10.0.0.50. Protocol/service: TCP on local port 10829...

I was using kaspersky before and there was this setting i did which stopped this annoying thing,but i reinstalled it and it's back 2 the default settings and i can't remember what i've done b4...

I tried allowing inbound and outbound TCP and UDP on local port 10829 (my bitlord listening port) but the same problem persists... Can anybody help me plz??? Thanx a lot in advance :)

parking_jedi
12-19-2006, 03:45 AM
Bitlord? why not get rid of bitlord for a better friendlier more respected client like utorrent or Azureus?

Chewie
12-19-2006, 12:31 PM
I though IPs in the 10.x.x.x range were reserved for LANs.

sert
12-21-2006, 10:31 AM
Well follow these steps:
settings>anti-hacker>enable firewall>settings>zones' tab and then uncheck the stealth mode box in all connections.
Then go to Rules for applications>Add>browse for the executable of bitlord (I never installed it but should be somth ending at lord.exe). When you find the executable it will open a new window with title "Edit rules for bitlord.exe"
Here you press "template"> allow all. Thats it.

edit: If you have a router you can also disable the "intrusion detection system"

Fulanito
12-21-2006, 10:48 AM
use utorrent ;)

Sneakydave
12-21-2006, 08:04 PM
use a different client, bitlord is a clone of bitcomet with bonus adware